All Comments on 'The Old Man & The Queen'

by SteamyEncounters

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go away

Respectfully.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
RE: Go away

Anon, just let people write what they love, what’s so wrong with that? You cannot control people and their interests. & I loved the first chapter btw, would love to see more!

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
great start

Anonymous comments like this should be removed.

There is nothing wrong with this first chapter and i hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Royal erotica!

Very fascinating how this is unfolding.

Maybe the queen will become a willing cuckoldress to this wimp king !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: RE: Go away

"You cannot control people and their interests."

<P>

Funny, the whole point of your comment is "If you don't like it, you shouldn't comment on it." In other words, YOU are trying to cannot control people and their interests.

<P>

BTW, " Ideally this will be an ongoing series..."

<P>

So you just couldn't be bothered to include a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn’t look good for the cuck king

This story is gonna crash right into cuckholding the king and turning the queen into a slut for the kingdom!

Please end it befor it gets worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excited

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy or SciFi or something?

I mean, not everything that happens to a married couple makes that story a Loving Wives story. And the cuckolding thing should be in Fetish, or maybe BDSM when its an involuntary cuckold. The only reason the cuckold writers submit to LW is because they really do seek humiliation and condemnation about their lack of manhood. You're not one of them, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it coming!

You have set the story nicely so there are myriad possibilities. The number of squawks from the peanut gallery tell us that people are involved with the story. Just don't let the old guy have a magic cock, that would slip into a well worn rut along with all the other cliches in the loving wives genre.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The rats only come out when the ship is sinking...

The rats only come out when the ship is sinking...This is just an introduction, but the ship (story) is already sinking...No rate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next one.

MalavonMalavonover 6 years ago
Great intro, lots of potential

A little short but it's full of potential and I loved your description of the queen and the premise of the story. I can't wait to see her meet her new old and lecherous husband. Hopefully he's as ugly as she is beautiful, and that the wait for Chapter 2 isn't too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Ratings don't really matter in this category. Lot of haters will give 1 to the story. Ignore them and keep writing.

CodrusCodrusover 6 years ago
Good start

It's a good start, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Very promising start. I think it would have got higher ratings if longer and gone on to the more erotic parts. Definitely keep it going! Themes are all very hot. Write as you intended without being too influenced by comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It has great potential

My only issue at this point is a technical one. For example, the following sentence from your story:

"Walter, how do you think we should handle this," Erik asked him bluntly.

That's a question which was asked, and you were aware of it, since you wrote "Erik asked him bluntly." And yet you put a comma at the end of the sentence instead of a question mark. There were other errors. My mind should stay deeply embedded in your story, not wandering off thinking, "He should have put a question mark there"

Please continue your tale, but please get a proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update !!

This is the story I've been waiting to read. Kudos for writing what you want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looks interesting

Interesting setup for a loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was this only a 3-part story?

Do you plan on continuing this story?

MoooonMoooon9 months ago

What an extraordinary plot... Impressed.. Looking forward to the continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous