All Comments on 'The Old Pals Act'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DrPopeDrPopeover 9 years ago
I know you warned us ...

But that was even more vile then I'd have thought possible. At least it was a bit different as most of your stories were becoming basically the same.Ever since your story where the husband beat the guy to death with a rock it's been one long downhill slide into your humiliation fantasys. The Antartica story was the only one that came even close to resembling the reality of such relationships. What's really disappointing is that as a writer ... You get better and better. It's a shame your narratives are getting worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YUCK

Seriously, your stories just get sicker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
warning warning warning it's one of those stories dear annony!!

and yet you read it. So I gave it a 5 knowing you would give it a 1!!! Hope this offset your dead brain ass hole way of life

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i notice your

stories get longer, now i don't read them because i know you are not that bright and you make me sick but really making them longer my suggestion to you would be stay away from computers and pens,pencils and paper and give people a break because you do appeal to certain people but not anyone with a brain just some very sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny

Interesting ukresearcher has not reach the 2.0........cuck story lovers to push the 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-warning, warning, warning

Dear bonnie. Didn't have to read it to know it's trash. Did you really think anything this writer puts out is worth reading? Your score is worthless and meaningless as always. You are the definition of a "troll". Enjoy your new status. Nothing erotic about willing cuckolds and gay males. No score. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestion

I suggest you try to stretch yourself as a writer and write a cuck story in which the poor hubby redeems and revenges himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply suggestion

Your stories get low ratings ALL the time. Perhaps you could learn something from that? Such as people don't enjoy your work? Maybe adjust your "style" (if that's what you call it). Because at this point your stories aren't worth the time spent reading them. Once again - no stars for absolutely poorly written drivel.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
he gets low ratings from assholes like dear annony

he writes stories and you know what they are about , and yet you read then all and then bitch. I think you really are fucking crazy dear annony!!! Gave it a 5

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ME THINKS THEY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH

when the fetish card has been played. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work :)

Loved this story, all the way through :)

Thanks for writing.

iscaiscaover 9 years ago

i gave it 5 out of 5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
With friends like Brad, who needs enemas ?

I admired the development of the selective escalation of Brad's brass and charisma. He ripped off the previous pretense and decapitated the self deception of the story's couple. They know each other and they know who they really are now. For better or worse. Full marks . *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such Writing Talent

What a waste.Pope had it right.Your stories have seemed to spiral off the rails with each effort.Sad really.Hard.ro read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for the warning...

6 pages is far too long to take a chance.

When you say gay male, I KNEW not to even bother.....

Again, thanks for the warning.

Warnings DO help to keep the comments section from becoming a battleground.

No vote but very appreciative of the warning, so thanks!

I hope you find your audience, but since GAY is GAY is GAY, really think about putting it there next time.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Formula

You write to a formula. A whining self-pitying husband, a strangely detached wife whose sole function is to fuck and a callous lover full of ludicrous rationalisations. Why would I be interested in such people? I only read about 10% of any given story to see if anything has changed so it would be unfair to rate them.

I can only assume you write for yourself rather than for us, but I have commented anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 1 out of 5

No further comment necessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:bonnietaylor2

Bonnietaylor1 got locked out once. Be careful, bonnietaylor2 may get locked out too. Trolls are not appreciated, especially non-anonymous ones. Being vindictive on a porn site is ridiculous. No comment on story. This author writes well but his themes leave a lot to be desired. Didn't read this story. Hoping, someday, he'll write something erotic. Not holding my breath. No score. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

Sick

Sick

Sick

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Agree With Twentyseven

You are stuck on the wimp hubby-detached wife-illogical stud formula. Too bad really. You waste your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 of 5; 7 of 7 were it possible

Well developed, coherent and thouroughly enjoyable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, six weeks later, Sylvia came home complaining of a.....

....stomach ache..and my ass was burning.

Three months later, we were both diagnosed with seversl different venereal diseases.

She died groaning in pain a year and a half later her womb a foetid mess, and I write this as I lay dying of AIDS.

Fucking Brad destroyed us both. And when I called him, he just laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Ok.

A bit long for my taste. I would have broken it up into smaller sections like most of the writers do. That being said, I thought the story line and development were ok. You seemed to capture the characters emotions fairly well. Warning this could be put in gay male category was a good tip off to the amount of bi-sexuality. Strictly gay male is not my fetish, but bi-sexual is ok. In this case, the quantity of gay/bi-sexuality was a bit much in my opinion. I did enjoy the cuckold theme. Overall I would give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Homo

Gay section asshole

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too

To long, too gay, too ukresarcher for.human consumption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous