The Old Switcher-Roo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as she waved to the home crowd and led her victorious team off court. They had won 18 to 12! She was so excited she fingered herself on the way back to the locker room.

In the locker room she was greeted by Mr. Doxon, a knockout Platinum Blonde who called herself Trixie, and a handsome man who oozed sex appeal. She and all her players stared and drooled at the man who smiled.

Mr. Doxon went over and shook Coach Richards hand. "The sale was approved. You and the team impressed the hell out of the buyer. I'd like you to meet him. Coach Richards, this is DC the Super Pimp. DC, Coach Richards and the Center City Devils."

DC smiled and walked forward. Coach Richards licked her lips at the stud that approached her. "Holy shit! The Super Pimp is our owner? That is so fucking cool!" she thought

"Nice game. You and your bitches are exactly what my city needed. A nice home town pro team to attract out of town business. The Lingerie League is already 6 teams nation-wide and I can see that doubling in a year if we have teams as good as yours. As a bonus I'm going to pay for new tits, asses, and lips for all of you so we have you up to Sassy Street Standards. The celebration is already happening up in the VIP Lounge. Bring the girls on up as is to meet their fans."

"Anything you say boss! Come on bitches! Time to celebrate!"

DAWN THE NEXT DAY BY THE VIP ENTRANCE TO THE CENTER CITY DOME

Coach Richards giggled and stumbled on her heels as she staggered drunkenly towards a waiting limo. It was her ride to her new apartment in the Ramos building. Most of the rest of team had already left for their new apartments in the lower floors after hooking up with a fan or fans in some cases. Natasha was the last one out the door from the all night party and she was so out of it she couldn't even giggle as she licked the ear of a much shorter man who was steering her to another limo. Natasha had fucked several fans already including Mr. Doxon on a table as a thank you gift for her new job. She might have one more fuck in her but Richards wouldn't want to bet on it.

The party had been a wild celebration. Center City's finest and richest had been there to see the launch of the new pro-team and had expressed their thanks in many ways. Lots of first class drugs, top shelf booze, and lots of fucking.

DC had led her around and personally introduced her to the important people. The mayor, Tiffany Ramos, Trixie Glitter (or Ms. Platt when not in costume), Candi the owner and manager of The Grand Hall, and several others of the Sassy Street Five. DC had fucked her first at the head table, and then each of her players. Coach Richards (or Delightful as DC had called her) had then had sex with several rich men, and Trixie Glitter. The party had rocked until dawn.

She had just finished signing her contract for coaching the team for the next 5 years. She would get room, board, clothes, transportation, and a small allowance in exchange for coaching the team and being its main advocate. She was thrilled that she was allowed to have sex on the side as a perk, but also understood she was on retainer as a special hooker for DC if needed. All of her girls got the same package and they all thought it was awesome.

"Coach Richards!"

She turned slowly and was barely able to catch a basketball that was slowly bounced at her by DC.

"That's the game ball. I want you to have it. It's very special. I call it the switch-er-roo. Thanks to my brilliance and some help from some other people we made this just for you. Take a ball that can transfer skills and certain memories from one person to another, and then match up the ten hottest women in the WNBA with a hooker counter-part and you have a successful sports team. As the coach it's only fitting you keep this as a memento of your first night in the League."

"Wow! Like, thanks a million DC! You are the best owner a girl could ask for." She said as she swayed some more and then stumbled backwards into the open limo door.

"Get some rest; you have game 2 of the series tomorrow night." DC said as he shut the limo door.

Coach Richards nodded dumbly; her fingers already deep in her pussy and dreams of lingerie clad girls strutting up and down the court flooding her head.

12