The Older Male Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary got up off the floor, her arousal in full flow once again and opened her legs.

"Go on, Father, you know you want to. Look how hard your cock is."

John looked down and was aghast to notice that his penis which had wilted back into his trousers after his first blowjob had now grown erect again after delivering her spanking and was sticking out from his zip. He had always been turned on by the upturned bottoms of the schoolgirls who were sent to him for punishment but he knew that was just a natural physical urge which he cured with innumerable cold showers and prayers.

This was different. This woman had led him into sin once already and now it seemed that his resistance had been irretrievably broken. He simply stared at her.

"I couldn't. I've never done such a sinful thing."

"You mean you're still a virgin? At your age? Well just sit back, Father, and prepare yourself for the ride of your life.

Mary straightened up from the desk and straddled his legs.

John knew what he should have done at that point but all his strength seemed to have deserted him as Mary reached down and held him for a moment, the tip of his cock just brushing her pussy lips. Slowly she lowered herself, his penis slipping into her, taking her time so that both could derive the maximum pleasure from their sin. As for John, all he could think about was how tight and hot she felt, not to mention how wonderful it looked watching her pussy slide up and down his cock.

Once she had slid all the way down, Mary began to grind her hips back and forth as only an experienced woman can do and raised his hands to her breasts. He was torn between squeezing them, sucking them, pinching her nipples or just covering them with kisses. So he did it all, her moans of pleasure echoing his own.

Mary knew that if she hadn't given this older virgin a blowjob he would already be filling her pussy with his cum but, instead, it was she who was close to cumming. She screamed in lustful ecstasy as her whole body seemed to convulse on his lap. John thought she was having some sort of seizure and was about to throw her off when she calmed down and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Father. That was lovely. Now it's your turn."

Climbing off his throbbing cock she once more bent over his desk and presented her dripping pussy to him.

"Come and get it, Father. You seem to like this position. Do me from behind."

Almost in a daze, he stood up and stepped behind her. Knowing he still needed just that little bit more encouragement, she reached round and grabbed his cock, lining it up with her greedy cunt. Pushing back, she felt him slide in between her lips and smiled to herself as she heard him gasp in amazement. To her surprise he very quickly settled into a wonderful rhythm as he thrust his hips forward driving her against his own desk.

Very soon he began to move faster as he approached his first climax inside a woman.

Harder and harder he pushed until he felt that tingling in his balls that he had felt for the very first time shortly before and he began to shoot his cum deep into her pussy. He pushed and pushed and it felt as if he was pouring his very soul into the sinner below him as her cunt walls squeezed his cock for every last drop.

As it finally grew soft, he fell out of her and stumbled backwards into his chair.

"So when do I start, Father?" asked the very satisfied Mary.

12