All Comments on 'The Older Man Pt. 01'

by t2u1ck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 8 years ago
Nice start

I am so shy that it is difficult for me to express myself to any man I might see. I will try to check out the guys who pee next to me, but to afraid to do much more. My first person that I played with was my step father, he was telling me about the birds and bees sort of. Started out he asked me to jack myself off onto a towel he had brought with him, so I did, then he took his cock out and did the same. The next time he asked if he could use his hand to jack me off, I said ok, and he did. It was ok he was gentile about it. Then he asked if I would do him, that first feel of his cock was so good and exciting, he really liked it and seem to cum much more than he had the first time I saw him ejaculate. It progressed quickly after that.

da.cd@frontier.com

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonabout 8 years ago
Hello

I have always had a fetish for older men.Men in suits with nice bulges turn me on to no end. I would love to go to a bar and have an older man buy me drinks and then take me home.Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good start

This is a good start and very realistic. Not like some stories which go from a straight guy getting fucked within minutes. I hope the 2nd chapter starts into some kissing and cock-sucking. Looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great start

I agree with the other readers that this is very realistic. Not a straight married guy sucking cock and getting fucked 5 minutes after meeting a gay man. I too am married and it took me a while to go from thinking about cock to actually sucking one. However, once I did suck that 1st cock, I was hooked !!! I can't wait to read the 2nd chapter and then the 3rd and 4th chapters after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Realistic

At school there were a couple of teachers who turned me on. It happens they both tucked their shirts into their briefs, both often showed their underpants over their waistbands and had brief lines to die for. I had an orgasm watching our English teacher writing on the board, his red, very sexy in those days, briefs riding higher and higher. Sometimes I wonder if I am turned on by the person or the display of his underpants! Tucking was common amongst my friends I was pleased to note and when I went to a school reunion a few years later it still was.

Nothing ever happened with a teacher but with my mates it was different, albeit very mild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This got me very hard just thinking about it. I had a crush on my high school coach. He was in his thirties and it was easy to see he was well hung in his tight shorts. I don't think he wore any underwear as his huge male definition was always easy to see. I sometimes noticed that he had a real boner which always made me hard as well. His ball sack hung low and looked like it might peek out. Unfortunately, it never did. I often fantasized about him coming into the dressing room and having a suck session with me. Of course that never happened while I was in high scool. College was another matter and I have hot memories of getting off with a few college professors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Hot story! I had a guy approach me while I was pissing in an adult theatre. He followed me to my seat, where proceed to pull my pants down. He then have me some head. He wanted me to sit on his cock, We left and went to his room. Never let a stranger do 69, with you on the bottom!!!

klippertklippertabout 6 years ago
short and sweet

some writers have this great ability to help my memory recall.. when I was living the lifestyle...and during the exciting closeted era...this was so enjoyable... that first cock touch in the men's public bathroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only

I loved your first story in this series I’m a man in my mid-fifties and have had a few meet-ups with some guys but they have been few and far between unfortunately. I have always wanted to be seduced by a good looking younger man and still live in hope. Difficult where I live in the uk as it’s a small village community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous