All Comments on 'The Oldest Lifeguard'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best written stories I've read on here recently

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
Gay noir?

Is gay noir a genre? I'm sure there must be something along those lines - this story certainly would fit nicely in it. From my perspective (rolling my eyes) I wouldn't have thought 32 was that old, especially these days - though truthfully I don't know if the story is set in the present. Well written, in your usual style. I could see it as part of something longer, or not.

redzingerredzingerover 8 years ago
I was about to echo the age point...

...when I remembered that working in the leisure industry, anything past 30 WAS considered old. Hell, anyone past 25 was positively ancient in one team.

I enjoyed that, but didn't at the same time. You don't make your characters easy to like or empathise with, but I still felt sympathy for Styles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dry

This was fairly dry, not much emotion at all to it. Almost like reading a biography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good twist...

... but the sex was so lifeless, I fell asleep midway through it. How was that supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have to agree with the others. The story was good but the sex was almost mechanical. Not what I expected for an erotic story but gave it a 3 for the plot and effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...