The Omnipotent Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy told me to take her coat as she got to the bottom of the staircase then walked over to a large bay window overlooking the Charles. As I hung up her coat, Krissy turned to me and said, "Why don't you come over here and put my shoes back on, then give me a tour of your little million dollar flat here."

"Alright," I responded and rushed over to help her. As I unzipped her boots she continued watching the city as I knelt silently at her feet. "You like kneeling there don't you?"

I could feel my face go flush, "Uhm, well its alright."

"No, I can tell sweetheart. It turns you on. I don't know what I would call it exactly but you like the feeling of being controlled by me," she remarked as she lifted one foot then then other out of her boots and back into her pumps.

I didn't know how I could respond to that without losing some of my own dignity so I just zipped her empty boots up to at least look busy. Krissy squatted down in front of me and ran her fingers through my hair, "It's alright. You're not the first guy I've met like this. In fact, a lot of guys secretly fantasize about it."

"Well I haven't," I lied, "but yes I kind of like it."

She laughed out loud, "Well of course you have Henry, otherwise, how would you know you liked being bossed around?" Krissy stood up and walked towards my fully stocked bar, "Make me a martini Henry?"

"Oh sure!" I exclaimed and followed behind her. I remember my cock was rigid as I conceded to myself that I liked being with women who could control me.

"Henry, you don't leave my boots in the middle of the floor. You need to make sure things are put away," she ordered with a grin on her face from ear to ear.

Instantly I turned around, "Yes, you're right," I chuckled nervously and rushed back to pick them up.

As I got to the closet, she called out to me, "Oh and I want some magazines rolled up inside them. I don't want the leather to crease if they are folded over. Make sure they are standing up right too sweetie."

I ran back into the living room, "Sure no problem," I said as I retrieved a few magazines then neatly packed them away in the closet.

I walked back to the bar where she was sitting and pulled out what I would need for a martini. "Oh, and give me two olives," she said as she moved back into the sunken area of my living room and flopped down on one of the couches.

After making martinis for both of us I joined her in the living room. Krissy pointed to the coffee table and suggested I sit there so we could talk before taking both martinis out of my hands. "You seriously don't need any more to drink."

"Oh," I paused, "alright I guess." It was a little humiliating for me but I was so aroused by her behaviour I didn't care.

"So, are you seriously going to lie to me about never fantasizing about being with a woman who could control and dominate you?" she teased as she rested her both of her feet on my lap again. "Because I gotta tell you, Henry, you are probably one of the most submissive boys I've ever met."

Krissy placed one martini on the floor behind her head and took a sip of the other as she watched me intently waiting for an answer. What could I say? Of course I had. Have you see how much porn is out there about this very topic? Still, who wants to admit they enjoy being dominated by another person? I thought it was really erotic and I had wondered what it would be like but really, I'd never done anything about those feelings. Finally, after debating this issue for what seemed like forever as Krissy sat silently with a smirk on her face, I came up with an answer I could utter, "Ok yes, I've thought about it but I've never done it and don't know how fun it would be."

"Hey I get that," she told me with a laugh, "I just knew you had to have thought about it. But I can tell right off the hop, you've got a huge submissive streak in you."

I looked at the floor in embarrassment, "I don't know, I've never been told that before."

She used her shoe to lift my chin back up, "Sweetheart I love men like you," she comforted me, "I wouldn't get all bummed about it. I don't think it's a bad thing at all."

With that she took another sip and told me she wanted to go to the bathroom before getting the grand tour. I pointed to the nearest washroom and waited for her to return.

I was still sitting quietly on the coffee table when she came back out, "Ok, I want the tour. This place is gorgeous Henry."

"Thanks Krissy, let's start in the kitchen." As I took her through the entire flat I found myself realizing that as much as she was the most incredible woman I had ever met, her size alone told me I was completely out of her league as her massive breasts actually protruded above my head while her physique was such that she was clearly a figure of power. Her fit body had substance to it, she had strength, and I, quite honestly, had nothing. I figured she had to be at least 75lbs heavier than me and I could tell it was all muscle as she was the hardest woman I had ever met. There wasn't an ounce of flab. I knew that if she wanted to, she could rag doll me around my home and I would be helpless to stop her. It only took about 10 minutes to take her through the whole kitchen, living room, games room, my study, bedrooms and out onto the balcony but I could tell she was impressed.

I told her how I was able to afford it, that my Dad created a company where he had written some code that became popular and made him a fortune. From there, he used the money to create new IT products and build a corporation that amassed a few hundred million dollars. I continued that my parents thought it would be nice to buy me this flat after first year and I had lived her since then.

I had deliberately ended the tour in my bedroom but Krissy decided to lead me back out to the living room after remarking that she could easily fill my almost empty walk in closet. She led me back into the living room and pointed for me to sit back on the coffee table then put her feet back up on me and used her heel to search out and probe for my cock, "So did you think this is how tonight would end up?"

"Uhm no," I responded with exasperation. "This kind of thing never happens to me," I continued as she poked away at my already rigid cock.

"Well you just needed a woman that was willing to make you talk to her rather than let you ogle her for hours," she joked as she took a sip of the other martini. She then lowered her feet, "Come here, I want to see what I'm playing with tonight."

Silently I stood up and waited for her to tell me what to do.

"Take off your shirt followed by your socks," she told me as she held her martini in hand just beside her face while her leg rubbed gently against mine. I did as I was told then stood there in silence again looking across at her.

"Now give me your belt." Krissy ordered. I never objected but rather did exactly as I was told. She then proceeded to fold it in half and snapped it hard to create a crack that made me shutter for a second.

"Your pants," she pointed, "off now."

I did as I was told again and found myself just about ready to explode as she was making me so horny for a release.

She then pointed to my underwear and signaled for it to come off. I obliged her again and stood silently at her feet not knowing what she wanted from me. There I was naked, standing quietly as she sipped on her martini, completely exposed with my pecker standing quietly at attention while she examined me up and down. She was smiling from ear to ear as she told me to bend over a bit. As I did, she looped my belt through the buckle, linked it over my head, and tightened it gently around my neck.

Krissy then stood up and led me by the belt to an open area on the floor. She said not a word as she circled around me over and over examining my body. I remember feeling small, very small and absolutely defenceless as she prowled. The slow click of her heels was such a turn that my cock shivered in anticipation as I listened quietly to it's slow rhythm. I was just about ready to orgasm though and that worried me.

Finally, she stopped, stood over me with my nose just an inch or so from her abs and started walking forward, pushing me backwards in the process. "You are the scrawniest little man I have ever set my eyes on." She wrapped her hand around my throat and shoved me against the wall as she bent over and glared down at me with her face just an inch from my own. I could I feel her breath run past my face and suddenly felt a twang of fear as she reached down to grab my rock hard, ready to explode cock. "I am going to fuck you your brains out tonight and you're going to love it. I'll be popping your tiny virgin flower tonight won't I little man?"

"I think so, Krissy."

She laughed as she continued to massage my cock, "Just remember then, do as I say and this will be a majestic night you'll never forget."

"Ok." I answered almost panicked.

"Come," she said as she released my cock and grabbed the belt around my neck to lead me back to the couch.

As she sat down she pulled me on top of her and pressed my mouth onto one of her nipples after pulling her dress away. She then pulled my hair back and kissed me as she shoved her tongue back in my mouth. Her long dagger like nails gouged my ass before she raked them across my back.

After playing like this for about twenty minutes she grabbed my head saying, "I want to see your face in between my legs," and shoved my face down onto her slit, "Lick."

I could smell her essence down there and realized I was in heaven. She had no underwear on as she had slipped them off in the bathroom, which I thought was just the hottest thing ever, and I could see her perfectly smooth sugar hole. I did precisely as I was told and started licking her clit and everything else. I looked up and found that Krissy was enjoying her martini again as her eyes wandered across the apartment.

I was trying my best and it was obvious she liked it but not enough to get her really excited. As she finished the second martini she put the glass back down, grabbed my hair and ripped me away from her. "Ok it's obvious this is your first time," she said with an obvious tone of annoyance, "Before I let you in you're going to have to make me gush. I'm going to decide if you can fuck me by how well you service me right now. Try of mixture of things baby and watch how I respond. When you get the right idea, you will know. Now get back to work."

She shoved my face back down and held my head firmly in place as I did everything I could think of to please her. Suddenly I got a response from her as she jerked a little when my nose pressed against her clit in concert with my tongue exploring the inner sanctum of her vagina. Finally, I thought I knew what she wanted and set to work trying to make her climax.

Within minutes she started to make sounds that were reminiscent of a pant mixed with a little scream and her hand held my head even more firmly in place. Her breathing was getting heavier as her juices started to leak out. When I used my teeth to nibble on her clit as I sucked, she started bucking her hips around as she forcibly held my head in place. That's when I knew I had learned my lesson on performing cunnilingus and that this last move had been my best as she suddenly gushed into my face! I knew what I had done and was so proud to have actually eaten a woman out for the first time in my life. I was now absolutely dying for a release myself.

"Good job. Now lick me clean while I relax." I was all too happy to oblige her.

I must have gently licked her for about fifteen minutes as she quietly sat there running her fingers through my hair. She also took her shoes off and started teasing my cock as I knelt between her legs. I was in ecstasy and struggling not to cum at her feet.

"Alright, put my shoes back on," she told me. I quickly grabbed her shoes and slipped them back on her feet.

Krissy grabbed the loose end of the belt and stepped over me, "Come," she told me as I scrambled to get up before she had a chance to drag me across the floor by my throat. She had no intention of doing so however, as she walked with the slowest cadence possible and led me into my bedroom as her hips pendulated from side to side. She was teasing me incessantly.

When she got into the middle of my room she stopped and looked back at me, "Unzip me hun."

"Oh sure," I answered with an enthusiasm that gave off my school boy excitement. I undid the zipper on her dress while she watched over her shoulder and let it drop to the floor. For the first time in my life I was with a naked woman. She had the firmest body I had ever seen. Every movement she made showed off just how fit she really was. She had an hour glass figure that was the picture of perfection and I started rubbing my cock gently out of anticipation.

Krissy dropped the belt and reached in front of her to unhook her matching champagne bra while still looking over her shoulder at me. As it dropped to the floor she turned around and stood over me with her enormous breasts standing firmly over my head. They were round voluptuous tits that stood on end from her chest and were adorned with large nipples that stood perfectly level to each other.

She took one step forward and rested her forearms on my shoulders as I looked straight past her breasts to see her face. "You know what they say," she giggled slightly, "No means no. So, I better make sure you really want to fuck." She leaned over and started kissing me as she walked me towards my king-sized bed before shoving me hard across the middle of it.

"So do you want this?" she smiled as she straddled my hips with her knees.

"Yes please," was my response. What a wiener I was. I said please.

Still she laughed and told me to stop touching myself as that was her job tonight. She then dropped down on top of me and kissed me again as her hand reached down to massage my member. Her breasts pressed deep into my stomach and I had an epiphany that I wasn't just a with a woman, but a giantess who could crush me without an ounce of effort.

It had never occurred to me until that moment how heavy she'd actually be until I fought to breath under her weight. I was a scrawny little toothpick compared to her and it was almost too much to bear. Almost, but I managed. I wasn't about to ruin the night over my need to breath.

Krissy continued to ravish me aggressively as I laid there not knowing what I should do as my cock was at the brink of bursting. She then shoved her massive nipple in my mouth and told me to bite gently and suck while she continued to play with my cock. I did as I was told while she glared down at me and pressed her tit even harder into my face. As wonderful as it was, I quickly found I couldn't breath at all and my expression changed from one of youthful excitement to panic.

She smiled and encouraged me to keep going as I hopelessly squirmed for a breath from somewhere. I did as she said though and hoped she wouldn't let me suffocate. It seemed like she enjoyed watching the rush of fear shoot through my body as I started to flail in panic until she finally released my face from her tit to let me gasp for air. She then smiled down at me as she guided her slit to my cock.

Slowly my member slid into the hot wet abyss of her womanhood. It felt incredible. As she finally rested herself onto my pelvis she sat upright and looked down at me with a pout. "Don't cum until I tell you to."

"Alright," I said with a hint of trepidation as I was already almost there.

Krissy draped the tips of her nails on my chest and raked deeply along the length of my body. I screamed out in pain but quickly forgot about the claw marks when she started riding my cock. Her nails had delayed the inevitable but not for long as within a minute a couldn't hold it back any longer and I was done.

Instantly she sat up and looked at me with disgust, "You're fucking kidding me."

I closed my eyes and looked away, "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop."

"I should've known," she mumbled lifting herself off my flaccid cock. "I guess I could wait. It would only take about 5 minutes for you to be ready again I would imagine," she debated.

"Whatever you want, I feel bad."

She smiled deviously as she slid up onto my chest and placed her cunt just below my chin. "Oh you'll do what I want alright baby."

A small tremor appeared in my voice, "Ok."

Krissy looked back and twirled her finger around my cock to scoop the juices that had mixed with my cum. She then shoved it in my mouth as she directed me to suck. When I didn't do anything with her finger, she suddenly got cross with me and pressed her teeth together as she said, "Suck it."

I did as she said but almost gagged as the thought of eating up my own cum was repulsive to me even if it was just a taste.

"Good boy," Krissy laughed, "Now the main course." With that she slid her pelvis on to my face, "Now clean me out Henry, and do make sure you're thorough. Really, it's the least you can do for me tonight."

My face was completely enveloped by her ass which was a lot harder than I thought a woman's would be. Still I wasn't about to eat my own cum out of her vagina and I immediately tried to push her off me. That's when I realized just how incredibly helpless I was beneath her. Unbeknownst to me at that time, Krissy weighed about 200 pounds and it was virtually all muscle. My head was pinned between the bed and her ass and no matter how much I tried to squirm she didn't budge.

"Listen hear little man," she announced from the blackness above me as she bore all of her weight on my face to again cut off any source of air, "you are going to eat every drop of your cum inside my cunt. You can fight me if you want but I can sit here all night, sweetie, until you do it, and guaranteed I can make it very unpleasant. So you can do this the easy way, or you can make it a very long uncomfortable night for you yourself. Either way, your face is going to make me orgasm."

Krissy's weight on my face was crushing. Her pubic bone drove my nose to my forehead and I was completely immobilized. No matter what I tried I couldn't make her move and I was quickly needing more air.

"Am I clear Henry?" she asked as she relieved some of the pressure from my head.

I tried to say something but my voice was too muffled so I just peered one eye between her legs and stared up as she glared down at me with a look of shear satisfaction. I shook my head and started to work.

"Good," she laughed as she shifted enough for me to take a single breath then dropped back down, "start licking. Get that tongue in there as far as it will go little man."

I did as I was told and found an enormous load of warm slimy goop that followed my tongue back into my mouth. Other than being salty, it was rather bland and I quickly learned that it wasn't as bad in reality as my mind had me believe.

Before long I needed more air and as if she knew every time, Krissy shifted to give me enough air to keep going then slammed her hips back down on me. Occasionally she would support some of her weight but mostly it was my face that took it all while she rode me. I struggled to lap all of her juices up as they spread everywhere across my face that was continuously being ripped, contorted and slapped by my new alter located between her legs.

Just as I thought I had gathered everything up Krissy suddenly started to drive her slit even harder against my mouth and nose as she told me to keep licking. Harder and harder she pounded my face as I tried to do what she wanted. It felt as if I was being punched in the face over and over. Occasionally I would try to stop but she just ground in harder and forced me to keep eating. It must have taken 30 minutes before I felt a new gush of her majestic nectar squirting that told me I had done something right.