The Omnipotent Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she relaxed and told me to lick the rest up. My face was killing me now and I just did as I was told so she wouldn't spank me with her cunt again. "Good job Henry. You made up for losing your load too early."

Again, I peered up at her from below and saw her wink at me while I continued to lap her essence up. Despite how much it hurt, I had loved it. It was the best feeling in the world for me to service her so intimately.

"You've got one last job little man," she said as she lifted herself off of me and turned around. "Lick my rosebud clean before we go to bed."

My nose was already inside her crack before I knew what her rosebud was as she sat down on my face with her knees high in the air and her feet on either side of my head. If I thought having her ride my face hurt, I can tell you this was even worse as every ounce of her body weight rested on my cheeks.

I didn't want to lick her anus so I tried to just lay there motionless, but within very short order she reached forward, grabbed my cock and flicked one of my balls with her fingernail, "Clean Henry, now!" she ordered.

I groaned in pain then did as I was told and licked every part of her clean as she complimented me on how good I was at it. Although it was initially kind of revolting, I found myself enjoying it as Krissy gently played with my cock again and brought me almost to the point of cumming. In then end, I was in ecstasy as my tongue pressed against her hole. It was awesome.

After sitting on my mouth for some time, she rolled over and slid her body to one side and settled into my bed. "Now get me a glass of water," Krissy ordered as she made herself comfortable. I rushed out of the room hoping we would do more and came back with my largest glass full of ice water.

Krissy threw about half of the glass back then pointed to the bathroom, "Go wash your face and brush your teeth before you lay down for bed." I retreated silently out of the room and did as I was told; disappointed that we were done for the night. I had noticed that she almost never said please or thank you to me and that virtually everything she wanted was given to me as an order. I hated to admit it, but it was a complete sexual awakening for me as I realized she was right. I liked being controlled by her. I was a submissive.

When I came back she welcomed me into bed and invited me to cuddle with her. She guided my head to the space between her breasts and face then draped her body over me. Within minutes she was sound asleep as I laid beneath her thinking about how incredible that night had been.

Then, the click of heels and a finger snap jostled me back to my current situation. I got up instantly and rushed to her feet where I dropped again to my knees.

"Well, do you know your place now?"

"Yes Mistress Kristina, I'm so sorry," I grovelled, "I won't ever do that again, I promise. I stepped out of line and you put me back where I deserve to be. Thank you, Mistress."

Kristina grabbed my face and squeezed my cheeks together as she leaned over, "Good, now get your chores done. All of them. Danielle, Stephanie, and Amanda are coming for dinner tonight. Be ready to serve us at seven. I will leave the decision to you as to what you will feed us but make sure it's good."

"Yes Mistress," I dutifully answered.

Taking a hold of my hair, she threw me to one side where I fell to the ground and I watched her strut with that same sexy glide back inside the house. As she headed down the hall she gave me one final warning, "Everything better be perfect tonight Henry. If it's not, you'll think this morning was playtime."

"Yes Mistress Kristina. Thank you Mistress."

I was about to get up when suddenly, another high heeled shoe shoved my face to the floor again. It was Stephanie and she obviously wanted to have a little fun. "Just so your aware wimp boy I'll be doing the house inspection tonight."

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie," I whinnied in pain.

"And for the record, you should think more carefully when you're told to get dressed," she laughed, "remember your place in this world. If today was a test, you failed miserably!" she laughed louder as she dug her heel into my cheek as she stepped across me.

"Thank you Mistress Stephanie."

With that she followed Kristina to the front of the house as I got up and started to work. I knew I'd have to move my ass to stay out of trouble. I heard them both laugh out loud as their heels made their customary click clack through the house while I headed to the kitchen. I loved that sound and the pressure from my chastity device grew as my cock suddenly filled with excitement.

It was that moment, right then that I knew I was right where I was supposed to be. At her feet, at her mercy, and her beck and call. I loved being Kristina's slave, even on the bad days. I was in heaven. I was where I belonged.