All Comments on 'The One I Fell For'

by Apocalipsa

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please take this further out, it can't end just like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please get an editor. Your spelling and grammar make this impossible to read.

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah.....

I stopped reading when the lead character described the laundry list of physical attributes. Learn to write, not narrate bad porn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
learn to tell a story

This read like a bad composite of so many other stories. Very mechanical and no passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Im assuming all three sisters are going to get knocked up and maybe mom. The long lost cousin too. I can see it all and im patiently awaiting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good can be better

You are working with a good story just needs some polish. Their are a lot of people on here that would proof read and edit for you

swampchuckswampchuckalmost 8 years ago
not a bad start

Your premise is good a bit predictable but good. Don't let naysayers dissuade you. A bit of polish and tuning is an asset. A good start though.

ThitabeThitabealmost 8 years ago
Great story line

Please continue this story line. There are sooo many ways this story.can go and you have a great start for a wonderful continuation. Please keep writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Badly in need of a proper editor and a basic re-think about how stories work

Wrong words, wrong idioms, weird spelling, by-the-numbers storytelling, there's nothing here that isn't in a million and one other stories on this site, not even any passion, just pedestrian plodding though a poorly told, rushed story. Spell-check is not infallible, nor can it correct your intended word use, and you obviously haven't proof-read this or you would have picked up on all those wrongly-used words.

The lack of effort taken to make a completely unoriginal story even lukewarm shows in every line and sentence. Sorry, 2 stars, you were so rushed to post you made the cardinal mistake, you posted gibberish, and I'm not rewarding you for being too hasty to care; do something quick, or do it right, you can't have both.

mammoetmammoetalmost 8 years ago
great start

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Have some balls

Ok to the ones with negative insulting remarks grow BALLS and use ur name. Now as for the story I enjoy it so far can't wait to see how and where u take this. Please continue. And Ty for the good read.

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 8 years ago
Keep going

LOVED IT KEEP AT IT. WILL. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SEQUELS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omg

I fucking loved this please make more😃

g912493g912493almost 8 years ago
Needs some work

It appears you have "auto-fill" on. Puts in the wrong words if your not paying attention( just like your phone). You also need an editor, construction plus the auto-fill errors would have been caught. As someone before has mentioned, do a reread or better yet, have someone else give it a read. Have you ever seen someone with red eyes? It really isn't pretty. {Sorry to those out there.....}

Finally, I somehow lost the story in the story. You explained and mentioned a lot of things but never really gave an indication as to where you were headed. We have 3 hot sisters, a milf, a ninja kid, then an incest part?? A little direction would be good.

The story has some good bones, so pick it up and give the next go a little more care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange Weird or Good ?

Hard to follow WTF Is going on bit all over the place Could be good story here but then again might be stupid Have to wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's too bad that the cock-sucking tranny vastiesmith2 AKA bonnietaylor2 isn't around anymore to give you a 5 and bash the rest of the commentators.

Yes, vastiesmith2 AKA bonnietaylor2 is no longer here. He/she's accounts have been banned. The bad part is he/she is now stinking up the place over at SOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story line but

Must agree with the other comments, you need to get an editor before you post your next chapter to this story. Your storyline was good and I'm looking forward to see which way this story goes. Just remember this is only your first story and you will get negative feedback as well as constructive criticism. Best of luck , kookaburra8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thanks for the feedback

Thank you for your time in reading this, and commenting. To those that gave constructive criticism, you have my thanks, I will address those matters and do my best to correct them.

To those who commented but said nothing of little value, it makes me happy that you wasted your time.

I don't know when I'll write part two, I did rush this a little, because after writing and deleting so many different stories, I just wanted to get something out there even if it tanked.

And to the person who didn't like the red eyes, fuck you. I happen to like them, and since I'm the author they're staying put, and I'm going to put them on every character from now on just out of spite.

Thank have a pleasant weekend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

continue this story soon please.

midnightdeathwritermidnightdeathwriteralmost 8 years ago
Ignore the grammer and spelling nazis and keep writing.

I liked it. As far as I'm concerned the "Anonymous" bitchers don't know the basis of a good yarn because they can't get past their fetish of "it wasn't written like I would have", Continue writing and just do it. YOUR way... just don't be afraid to experiment and try something different. this is all about self fulfillment, and invoking emotions. Play with it.

As for getting an "Editor" that is an option, but some will make the story "their way" instead yours, (I don't use an editor personally). What you can do is set the story aside for a couple of days before submitting; re-read, and you will catch most, if not all of the major issues, and that is good enough.

Just dump the "bad reviews" in the trash where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck the haters

Everyone can improve because nobody is perfect. All you jackholes saying this story sucks? Write a better one amd earn some cred before beimg a critical little asshole hiding behind "Anonymous". I hate signing up, so whatever. Damn good story, Apocalipsa. Hope to see more! (Btw, loved the ruby eyes. Beautiful.) Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Minor editing needed but still a great story. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unreadable!

Maybe get this translated into readable English and re-post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

very good, cant wait for more

1smokeeater1smokeeateralmost 8 years ago
Good Start

I did like this story, in spite of the glaring errors in the writing. I suggest you submit your next chapter to an editor. That being said, I anxiously await your next submission.

Lando4Lando4almost 8 years ago
Proofread

Good story, but you might want to look it over next time and then have somebody else proofread it.

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the laugh

Felt like I was reading a Monster High fan fiction. Both because of the description of the sisters, and also the quality of the writing. Reminds me of the stories I used to come up with in high school with my autistic friend. I liked it. Can't wait for more. :)

BILLBADBILLBADalmost 8 years ago
good

this reminds me the stories "the party of five" and the story from mentalcase.plz continue it

SixtyMinuteMan91SixtyMinuteMan91almost 8 years ago
Please more !!!!

I love harem story's like this please do more and I hope you include the mom just please don't ruin it by adding other guys in the story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Overall a wonderful story, but I would recommend having somebody proofread it. I can't wait for part 2

daypowerdaypowerover 7 years ago
Good stuff but really need to proofread your work.

I couldn't get the voice of the policeman from Allo allo out of my head. But other than that thumbs up

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
we need more!!

I love the story and hope that there will be more chapters soon.

Maybe the other sisters will get involved?

What I'd like to know is what the ladies were whispering about?

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Beautiful and hot

More chapters

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Enjoyed your story. What is next?

What were their secret discussions? Are you going to "service" each one of them? Three new babies in the house and many Mommy also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
part 2

u'r taking way too longand wellwe r kinda on edge here. its agreat storyline dude. pls hurry and post .

or u cud just send the rest of the series and the storyline to ; richgreg777@gmail.com. pls

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

Reread the story and enjoyed it as much.

Hope you have another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuation!?

It's an amazing story! Hope a continuation comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seems

Like there's more to come. It felt a little pre-planned, what with all the secretive whispering that stopped when he walked in. Those ladies are up to something. Also, there's the unanswered issue of a possible long lost sister. More to come (he says hopefully).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

But you need an Editor to keep from writing stupid sentences. 5 stars keep this story going...

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
I guess....

this writer is just 'one and done'. Not surprised after reading all the negatives.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Only the one chapter, what a shame this tale was never finished. Because it is unfinished scores 3/5

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

A beautiful story.

Loved the way he protected his sister.

Please have more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spelling errors to where the word was not even close to what it should have been. Story not told very well

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Should have been more chapters. Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, but what happened to the girl searching for her family? Why was everyone acting strange when he brought the ice cream and movie home earlier? This isn't finished. Need another chapter(s) to answer these and more questions. Develop the rest of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story so far but why, oh why, do so many authors apparently not read what they have written. If they do and have a basic understanding of English, so many of the spelling and punctuation errors would be omitted. Coming across obvious spelling errors detracts from the flow of the stories. If an author is writing purely for themself then fair enough. However, if this is so, then why bother submitting them? If one is trying to attract a loyal readership then submitting a well written story with grammatical accuracy makes a world of difference.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lmao what a weird story in dire need of some editing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous