The One I Fell For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels painful, and big." She said looking up at me, "Can I touch it?" She asked in a low sexy tone. I think I nodded, or maybe she read my mine. She wrapped her hand around the base, "Oh, you do have some fat on you huh?" I hate to admit it, but I came before she even had a chance to stroke it. Her gorgeous rubies staring at me with list in them, the feel of her breast pressing hard into me, her warm moist breath upon my chest, the feel of her bare flesh on mine. It-it was just too much I tell you! As my cock deflated I could feel it draping on her leg. Dribbling out more of my seed into her bare flesh.

"Did that feel good Alex? It sure looked like it."

"Yeah." I said embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." She said stretching up and kissing my lips tenderly, I kissed her back. We kissed for a few moments, opened mouth kisses, no tongue. "You're a good kisser too."

She pulled her hand out, and it was covered in my jism. She licked her hand slowly and seductively. Moaning as she did it. "You taste good too."

My mind was screaming "No, don't do that! You're my sister. We can't do it. We just can't." But I had no will to actually stop her, I wondered how far she'd go with this. My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. She kissed where my heart thundered under my chest.

"Are you a virgin Alex?" She asked me seriously.

"Y-yeah." I saw something in her eyes the moment I said it. Something predatory, something lustful.

"You know I love you, right Alex. And I'd never do anything I knew would hurt you."

"I know."

"I'll tell you a little secret." She blushed brightly before mounting me. She sat up and pulled her nighty up over her head. She was completely naked now. My eyes roamed over her heavenly physique. Her toned tummy, her big pert breasts, the silver landing strip leading to her little hooded clit, peaking out from her lips. My cock grew, she adjusted herself so the it would be trapped in the crease of her ass.

"Do you think you're big sister is sexy baby?"

"Yes"

"Yes what baby?"

"I think you're the sexiest woman alive. I've wanted you for a long time. I want to kiss everywhere, and make you feel good." She was a little flushed. As she leaned down.

"I've thought the same thing about you for a while now. I want you little brother." She kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth and moaning. I returned her kiss with my own. I felt her lean more forward, as she rubbed the tip of my steel rod against her slit. "I'm putting you in me now. You feel really big." She slid back and I felt my cock spread her cunt. The warm softness enveloped my rod. She was so hot, and she gripped my cock like a vise. She moaned as she slide me deeper into her, until I felt my whole shaft blanketed by her blazing sex. I could feel her contractions on my cock, as she moaned, then mashing her lips to mine with such passion.

"God! I've never came from a guy just putting it in before." She whispered seductively into my ear, before she nibbled on it. "I can feel every vein, the ridge of the head, you fill me so completely."

She pushed up a bit and teasingly dragged her nipples across my lips. "You can touch me to baby, in fact I want you to touch me everywhere." My hands went straight to her breast, with a firm but gentle touch I squeeze and molded her fun bags, licking and sucking on her nipples. First her right, and then her left. "Bite it baby, mmmm just like that." She began slowly rocking her hips. I could feel the tiny suction on the tip of my dick. I started bucking my hips to meet her backwards thrust.

"Like that baby, fuck me. Fuck your horny big sister."

Our love making became more aggressive, she was now forcefully slamming back, as I forcefully slammed into her. Her tits danced wildly I can't believe it. I'm actually fucking my ultimate wet dream. I love her.

"I love you too Alex." She responded, did I say that out loud. "Ohhh, ahhh, I'm cumming little brother. Your slutty sister is cumming on your cock." She said as she kissed me. I could feel her body jolting, convulsing on top of me, I'm thrusting away, as she stayed motionless moaning on my mouth. I could feel her stomach jerk up and down on me.

"Hold on baby, I need a minute." She said breathlessly, "That! Was the single best orgasm I've ever had." I flipped her over managing to keep my rod buried in her. She giggled at my awkward motion. "Fuck yea Alex, fuck me." I began long steady strokes in and out of her, I'd pull back until just the head was in, then slammed it back into her depths. "Kiss me baby, kiss me while you fuck me!"

She moaned into my mouth as out tongues danced. To be honest I didn't really know what I was doing. I began to explore her mouth. I could feel the separation between her straight pearly white teeth, and the hard but smooth texture of them, the little valleys and ridges of her gums, the taste buds of her tongue. The fire in me burned brighter with the desire to completely fuck my big sister.

"Cum in me baby, I want to feel your seed in my womb." I almost came hearing that. In envisioned my sperm swimming along inside her for who knows how long.

I was getting closer now to my climax, it was fighting it, because I didn't want our encounter to end. She whispered in my ear, "I know you want to inseminate your big sister, and I want you to do it. She sucked and nibbled on my earlobe, as I felt her massage my balls. "Do it baby cum inside me. Mmmmm I've waited so long for this day. I've seen the way you look at me, and I love how you undress me with your gaze."

It was too much, I couldn't hold back anymore, my balls contracted, and I felt my sperm rocketing through my cock, the pressure releasing, as the burning itch was sedated, in the most undescribable feeling. I slammed into her hard, as she tightened her grip with her legs, and arms keeping me trapped. My muscles tensed up, it felt so good, she kissed my face, my nose, my lips, my cheeks.

"I feel it, I feel your seed in me. Mmmm there's another one. Mmmm baby give me more. Give my greedy cunt more." She worked her muscles as she coaxed more and more of my baby batter out of me.

She didn't let go, "Stay in me baby, you feel too good to let you go." I managed a weak kiss on her lips. And as I laid my head on her chest, I planted more kisses in the same spot over and over again.

"I love you Alex, and you are now all mine." She kissed me tenderly, "And I'm all yours."

"I love you too sis."

I'm not sure when, but at some point I fell asleep still embedded in her.

12