All Comments on 'The One-Person Genie Pt. 01'

by TheDarkChateau

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 5 years ago
Very promising

This story has the potential to be something great. Maybe at some point deep in her enslavement, he can introduce her to the genie and have her suggest ways to further enslave herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is a very fun story. I like making her want it and then denying her, it's a fun way to dominate a shy but confident and attractive woman. I picture her being totally out of his league, which added to her having a boyfriend makes this all extra hot. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

I love your desire to take it slow.

Only thing I'd have preferred was that one of your first wishes was that she have an overwhelming desire to start a journal. Wish that she would censor absolutely nothing and get satisfaction by writing as much detail as possible. Then after a few weeks of the build-up, increasing her attraction to him, her fantasizing, etc, perhaps he wishes she carry her journal around with her everywhere and another week wishes perhaps she "forget" it in his office one day.

I get the sense that the character would enjoy getting to read her "battle" through this process. A seemingly good, relatively innocent woman struggling with naughty thoughts about someone other than her boyfriend. It would be interesting (and hot) to see that process unfold from her own perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

You say in the wish that she will love the taste of his cum, but then when she gets it she is disgusted to lick a couple drops from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT start!!

Really enjoyed Pr. 01. Great plot, just damm good stuff. Looking forward to Pt. 02.

zena99zena99over 5 years ago
Fantastic

I enjoyed he slow buildup and her eventual submission. I like the one person control aspect as it will focus the story. But I do think there are ways around it, such as Roger stating that he will only fuck her if she brings along a friend for a threesome. She will of course comply.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous