The One-Person Genie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll make us some tea," I replied, feeling generous. I had decided to start making things a tad easier for her, at least momentarily. She nodded, trying hard not to show her relief, and disappeared behind the door.

As she came out a few minutes later, I was coming back from the kitchen with two hot cups of tea and gesturing her to follow me. She meekly did so, having apparently forgotten about visiting the apartment.

As we sat down, I felt my sadistic streak come back, "You can't stay too long, I have to leave for an appointment in 30 minutes." I was leaving her no breathing room. If she wanted it to happen, she now had to act decisively and quickly. As I spoke those words, I saw her tense up, visibly not expecting that.

After some very long seconds of silence, she put her hand on my thigh. Blushing like never before, barely managing to look at me in the eyes, she timidly asked, "do you find me attractive?"

It had obviously taken all her courage to manage to say that. The little thing was almost shaking. It was taking all my willpower not to succumb to my white knight inclinations and put an end to her misery. I waited a few seconds to reply, carefully thinking about what my answer would be, "What do you mean? We're colleagues, I can't reply to such a question".

She hesitated, "Roger, I find you attractive. Don't you find me attractive?" Her hand was still on my thigh. She was still blushing.

I once again waited a few seconds and replied, "Well, yes, but I'm not sure, we're work colleagues. And don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Can't we just have fun?" she asked seductively, leaning into me, her hand now a bit closer to my crotch. "This doesn't have to be anything complicated, I promise I'll be good. Nobody would need to find out about it..."

I kept silent, pretending I was considering the idea.

"Please," she insisted, softly. This was such a reversal of situation. How many men would have begged to sleep with her. And here she was, so eager to seduce me.

I kept silent, not making a move. Her hand was still on my thigh, gently caressing it. After some very long seconds she added, "just this one time... no strings attached..."

I waited a bit and, finally, started caressing her arm, moving up to her hair. Except for a slight shiver, she wasn't moving anymore. Once my hand was on the back of her head, I gently pushed her towards me. She leaned in and we started kissing. I could feel electricity as our lips touched. It seems she had not just fantasized about my dick. We kept kissing for a few minutes and I started fondling her. Her horniness was impossible to miss. Even though I hadn't implanted any direct suggestion about it, it felt like I probably wouldn't have any problem having sex with her right now if I chose to. I wondered what she would do to redirect things to a blowjob if I elected to keep pushing towards sex. But I chose another option. Breaking our kiss, I announced, "I really have to stand up and get ready to go now, I can't be late".

Panic flashed in her eyes. "Please," she whispered, "can't you stay a bit longer?"

"I would love to but I really have to get ready. I can't miss this appointment."

"Can't you postpone it? Go another day?"

"I'm sorry," I replied, caressing her back, "I really can't."

"Please," she said. I ignored her plea.

"Please," she repeated, desperation visibly starting to creep in. "Can you at least let me do one last thing for you?"

"What?"

"Can I..." she hesitated, "can I... can I... give you a blowjob?" She was trying to sound sexy but the fear of being refused this request was clearly audible in her voice.

"That's a very tempting offer," I replied. "Can it really not wait until tomorrow?"

"I promise I'll make it worth your while. I'll be quick." She put her left hand on my crotch.

She was pleading for it with her eyes. This was incredible. A few weeks earlier, I would have found the idea that it was possible at all to be utterly ridiculous.

I sighed deeply and audibly before finally relenting, "OK... but please be quick."

"Thank you," she muttered. She seemed to have been hurt by my lack of enthusiasm. Here she was, offering me what she knew any man would want from her, and I was acting as though I was making her a favour.

I started caressing her hair with my left hand, while unzipping my pants with my right hand. As my dick sprung into view, she immediately went to work. Her left hand was caressing the base of my shaft, while she was kissing the upper part. She then engulfed my glans and her head started bobbing up and down. "Don't use your hand," I ordered. She complied instantly.

As my hand kept caressing her, moving from her arm to her shoulder, and then to her hair, I was observing her. She seemed lost in the moment, completely enjoying the situation. She was almost purring like a kitten. I too was losing myself in the pleasure she was giving me. She knew what she was doing. Each movement of her head was accompanied by movements of her tongue around my shaft. I knew I wouldn't last long. I usually wasn't quick to ejaculate, but I had never been with a woman that attractive. And the situation was the most erotic thing I could have ever fantasized about.

After only a few minutes of this, I felt I was very close. I gave all hope of making this last longer. My orgasm was the strongest I ever had. I had never produced that much cum. As I started pouring it in her mouth, she kept sucking. It looked to have surprised her at first but she went on to gulp it as it came. When I was finally done, her head was still bobbing. I saw a trickle of cum leaving the right side of her mouth reaching the base of my penis. As she finally stopped sucking on it, her eyes, which had been closed the whole time, finally opened. When she saw these drops she had missed, she bowed her head back down and licked them away. As she was doing this, I noticed her face contorting itself in disgust a little. She apparently didn't like sperm that much. I would need to remedy to that...

12