All Comments on 'The One That Didn't Get Away'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

I am fully aware of the predicament she faced. My wife is also a Bible-thumper. It is almost interesting....the Bible is full of erotic stories and how a man is supposed to be king of his household and give a wife complete peace and contentment, but then at the same time these Bible-thumpers seem to not "get it". And then there are the hypocrits when it comes to natural things happening, such as making babies. There is no example of any kind of birth control in the Bible, in fact in one place it says that it is better to sow your seed in the belly of a whore than to spew it on the ground, but if you are using a rubber/condom, that is exactly what you are going.

God made us "good" in 6 days, and looked back on the 7th day and saw all He "hath made" and called it "good". That includes the ability of a cock and a pussy to have sex with any amount of cocks and pussies, or in the case of a queer, with any amount of analism, with the stipulation that cleanliness is Godliness. These Bible-thumpers do not seem to understand this malady?

Your story is not only OUTSTANDING, it is second to none. Please continue with the development of a baby and/or that baby's siblings, in future parts/chapters. My cock was hard in reading this fantasy story, without me even touching it.

Any women reading this story are invited to contact me if they want a similar experience, at waucondaone@nctv.com. My cock shoots blanks....NATURALLY and I'm very clean and STD free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot stuff

Are you gonna follower theit progress?

Lukas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous