The One that Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shortly, my dear, but first, I need a taste of your cream."

It was my turn to drop to the cement floor, as a disco beat vibrated into my bones. Abby braced her hands wide on the railing again, and shifted her feet wider, and moved them closer to the stairs, presenting her dripping cunt wide to my eyes, and soon, to my tongue.

First, I slid my fingers up inside Abby's legs, penetrating her core. I inserted one finger alone at first, and then added a second, and a third. Gradually, I rotated them deeper, until my thumb pressed lightly on Abby's amazing ignition switch, bouncing it in a figure eight pattern.

As I withdrew my hand, I licked up her thighs again. A great gob of goo was poised between her inner lips, and swiftly positioned my tongue so that it dripped into my mouth. I loved the combination of the saltiness of my seed with her sweetness.

I teased Abby's labia and licked all around the edges of her gash while the music from the gym switched from The Bump to another ballad. I savoured every morsel of moisture I could find as I worked my way to her clit. I sucked that dangling bundle of nerves into my mouth, closing my lips tight around the base and bobbling it on my tongue, nibbling lightly with my teeth. until Abby tossed her hair wildly, arching her back and climaxing with a scream that it was a miracle no one heard.

"Now, fuck my ass now," Abby begged while her body was still quaking. I had been considering licking her asshole to prepare it for fucking, but her urgency demanded that I forgo that step.

My cock was rock hard. I stood and rubbed it along Abby ass, running it along the groove between her buttocks, pausing to allow the very tip to tease her rosebud. Then I stepped back just a touch.

"Need to lubricate," I explained.

Abby just panted in anticipation, head lowered, ass raised.

"You might think you want it rough and dry, but that won't be pretty in the morning if I rip something. Trust me."

"I absolutely do," she breathed.

First I rolled my helmet along her inner thighs, coating the purple flesh with her fluids, mixed with just a bit of mine. Then I plunged deep to the root into her cunt, grabbing her hips and twisting them so that her juices flowed around my shaft.

Just as quickly as I had entered, I rocked her forward and I leaned back, popping my wet cock free just for an instant. Without a pause, I reversed directions, pulling her toward my spear as I drove it home through her anal opening. Her sphincter was so shocked that it hardly protested at the invasion, and her colon was grasping at my cock, tight as a glove, before she knew that I was actually fucking her ass.

Now Abby was rocking of her own volition, hands tight around the railing, hips pistoning back against my groin and then rocking forward as she worked her ankles and knees like a world class rower. I was no longer fucking her ass - her ass was fucking me. My balls, heavy again in spite of two earlier orgasms, slapped against her buttocks as she fucked me with her slick chute

"So...fucking...big...so...fucking...fat..." Abby groaned.

Her movements made my hands on her hips redundant, so I ran them up her body and took each tit in a palm. We fucked like that for a few dozen strokes, her bowel kneading my cock as I kneaded her tits. After a while, her hips started to sway from side to side and we slowed, perhaps because the music from outside the stairwell had slowed for the last dance. My fingers slowly shifted, grasping her erect nipples in the notches between digits, and then squeezing. I felt my balls draw tight to my body, the last soldiers of my seed army ready to launch forth out of their bunker.

"More, fucker, hurt me more," Abby begged.

I closed my hands, no doubt leaving finger shaped bruises on her flesh. Then I shifted my fingers, no longer squeezing the nubs, but instead, grasping them with finger nails that raked the very tips. This made Abby whimper, but still she demanded.

"More, please sir. I've waited for this twenty-five fucking years."

Tightening my grip on the tips of her teats, I tugged the rubbery bits abruptly away from her body, extending them until Abby arched her back and threw her head back, crying. Her right hand then abandoned the railing and shifted to her clit. In an instant, she screamed out another climax. Only then did I release her nipples. When I did that, Abby thrust her ass back against me once again. That was all that it took. Great gobs of goo surged up my shaft and filled her anal cavity. Her muscles milked me until I could spasm no more.

Abby caught her breath at the same moment.

The music outside had ended. Abby wriggled her hips and my manhood exited her ass as quickly as it had entered, making an audible "plop".

"Some reunion, huh?" Abby giggled as she sorted her clothing into some state of presentable disarray. I would need to wait for my turgidity to subside before I could hope to tuck my cock into my trousers. I would need to exit in the dark to avoid displaying the ruination of the fabric from Abby's wetness.

At that instant, the door bumped open, startling both Abby and I. I did not recognize the guy who entered - he was not a classmate.

"Abby, darling, if you're done reminiscing, it's time to go back to our hotel. We promised we'd call the kids before we go to bed."

12