All Comments on 'The One That Made and Broke Me'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Hot Hot Hot......Just what a woman wants.....big balls and an even bigger cock.......=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Load of Rubbish

Oh yeah, a big cock and no brains. Pathetic excuse for a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad.

You know, you don't write half-bad fuck stories. I got one of those, by the way. Its big. Real big. A big, ugly, evil looking thing. Would be sort of nice to introduce you to it. But the thing is... it would have to be all your holes or nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great reading voice

although I look forward to the narrator engaging in self pleasure and sharing that with the listener. To me,, thats what makes it hot--hearing someone getting off. I dont think reading a story can impart anywhere near the same level of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun but silly

Hiya. Liked this audio. The big cock slut theme is a fun one and one that isn't touched much in audios and the story is fun. You also have a nice voice.

I will say that there is room for improvement in your presentation. You sound really read-ee (Like you're reading). Perhaps practice sounding more conversational, like you're telling your best friend about your experience rather than reading a book out loud, it'll improve the quality of your work immensely. Also, the more you sound like you're into it, getting off on it, the more we'll get into it too because it enhances the fantasy.

Thanks for sharing! :D I hope you do more!

brian358brian358over 14 years ago
Please Record More Audio!

This has always been a great story, but to hear it read out has added a whole new dimension.

Is that your voice? Not that it matters... Whoever it was has the perfect voice for the story and did a wonderful job of reading it aloud.

I hope you record more of your stories to audio soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No Comments?

Can't believe there haven't been any made, this was fantastic. It was very enjoyable to have one of your stories read aloud, and if that was you reading it I would love to hear some more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a story

Really good story..and your voice..And your reading is getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, got to hear this one.

Comment to the public, this is how a audio story is to sound, yes and thankyou I've never came harder. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

Great reading of my favorite fantasy!

Ps

I want to fuck you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great vocabulary

Love the story the only you should done is slow down.

channing1972channing1972about 7 years ago
Wow!

That story was sooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaron Black?

Erron Black is a mortal komabat X character

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erron Black

A fan pointed that out to me, Anonymous. I wonder if one of the good people at Midway saw my work before they named him, hence their unusual spelling of the first name. My work preceded him by almost a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Greatest story ever

This may be the best story on Literotica. Very well written and great subject matter written by someone who gets women and really hung men. The description of the blowjob and how that cum felt and tasted made me thirst for a mouthful myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous