The One Thing I'll Never Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'S right," said Rache. "Even when we don't know each other...somehow, we still do."

"Yeah, and, somehow, we've all dated each other's exes," chuckled Sara. "It's like we're all cosmically connected, in the stars, in a giant Sapphic constellation."

"So what brings you by, Kelts?" Rachel asked.

"Well, I kinda just dropped in to say howdy, but since we're here, my g—"

Sara was cut off by the sound of her phone chirping. She retrieved it.

"Whoa! Speak of the angel!" Her daily love text from Melleny had just arrived.

hey lover im off work <3 mel

"Now that is freaky. I was just gonna say, Mel's birthday's coming up, on the 6th."

"Aha," said Rachel. "Nice. Have you bopped her yet?"

"W—Rach-el!" Sara laughed, instinctively throwing her hands over Jake's ears.

Rachel innocently held out her own hands, as if to say, "...Well?" Jake threw Sara an amused look that said, "What's with the earmuffing? You think I'm ten years old?"

"Sorry," said Sara, removing her protective paws. "Rachel is obsessed with sex."

"I am not apologetic about my expressions," Rachel stated matter-of-factly. "I harbor interest and fondness with natural human practices. Sex is a natural human practice."

"Yeah, what's the big deal, Sare?" Jake asked her. "We've talked about sex before."

Sara gave a little shrug. "I guess...maybe I'm more used to it just being like a one-on-one thing," she admitted. "But anyways, uh...yes, Rachel, we...have...done so, yes."

Rache took her hand, held it up and high-fived her. "'Atta girl!" she praised. Stepping out from her counter, she led them towards the lingerie. "Now, I'm sure between cute, seductive, hot 'n' sexy or downright smoldering, we can find something that'll fit'cha. What's her favorite color?"

"Um...probably indigo," said Sara. "But, I'm not sure I ever found out her size, though."

Rachel turned back with a saucy grin. "Who said anything about her wearing it?"

Sara's eyebrows arched. "Oooh...I like the way you think, Rache."

"I just said something that'll fit you, silly!"

*****

Saturday, March 29th, 2014, 6:10 p.m.

Rache found Sara a sleek, translucent bluish-violet (almost pure indigo) lace negligee. When she shyly slipped out of the dressing room to show them, the same thought was placed in both minds: "Whoa...who let the hottie out of the hothouse??" Enormously flattered, Sara practically flung her credit card at Rachel.

Her friendship with Jake came in handy, as Sara could give him the gifts to keep at his place, eradicating the possibility of Mel discovering them. Now all Sara had to do was keep mum for the next week. I can handle that, she thought. How difficult can it be?

That late afternoon, both girls were working an early appetite. So they opted for a lush restaurant called the Candle Grove. The establishment lived up to its name, setting a romantic tone by christening each table with a color-changing Luma. Without the complement of overhead lamps, the girls were working with dim lighting, but fortunately not too dim to read the menus or each other's expressions. Sara and Melleny chose to sit together on one side of the table, placing the Luma on the other.

Mel got a dish of tempura shrimp, and Sara, natch, chicken parmesan. They unfolded their napkins and bibbed themselves, enjoying feeding each other. And interspersing bites with soft kisses, sampling food with a dash of their own tastes. Both found the combination quite intoxicating. They also appreciated the dark atmosphere.

Two girls kissing, hand in hand, arms around shoulders and so forth, tended to turn heads. Sometimes this made Sara and Mel feel funny or special. But—with the knowledge that it really wasn't their problem—sometimes they wished to just be able to display public affection like a het-couple. They could also live without folks randomly coming up and asking questions about their relationship. Answers to which were, again, pretty identical to those of a hetero coupling.

But they wouldn't be annoyed by unwanted attention this evening, and it would be inappropriate to dwell on. They kissed, they shared their meals, and when their mouths were too full they Eskimo kissed. The inanity made them silly-giggle, and fall back in love with each other ten times over. When the waiter asked if they'd like dessert, the answer was a yes. But to take home, please, they requested, having no room left.

Seventy-two hours before, Sara and Melleny had made spectacular, splendid love for the first time (in conscious state). It happened at Mel's home, after Mel fell victim to a bit of an emotional crisis, and Sara crutched her through it. Both were so overcome by the prodigious mutual adoration, they threw themselves into a whirlwind of passion. Sara surrendered her virginity, and Mel finally experienced true intimacy with a partner who could give her all the love she could hold. Their relationship was cemented.

Only one component left Sara feeling a bit incomplete. When she and Mel had their first date the previous December, Mel unexpectedly fell asleep at her house and slept over. And Sara dreamt that they had sex for the first time. Sara came like a broken dam, but Melleny did not. And on March 26th, when they had sex for real at Mel's—led into by an erotic massage Melleny gave her—again, orgasm-wise, it was all about Sara. Mel insisted that she'd gotten just as much if not more out of the act. But part of Sara couldn't help feeling obliged to "give," as it were, instead of "take."

The 26th was a Wednesday night. Melleny had the next day off. After midnight, they adjourned back to Sara's home and king-size bed. Sara put in a day's worth of leave from her job, enabling them to sleep in, and spend Thursday the 27th together.

This essentially became Sara and Melleny's Pamper Yourself Day. They decided to splurge, indulging and treating themselves to a spa. They got massages—Mel found it quite nice to be on the receiving end for a change—facials and wraps. Then Melleny wanted a mani-pedi, with which Sara agreed for about two seconds. Then the idea—well, really just the latter half—scared the hell from her. But she was willing to try. They did Mel first. Sara got her mani, then when it was time for her pedi, she asked a number of assistants to hold on to her in the chair. Mel let Sara squeeze her hand, and finally, the pedicure was underway. It felt nice, and the pedicurist was being as gentle and delicate as could be. But oh...was it still ever so ticklishly nerve-wracking. A few of the spa technicians said they'd never heard anyone laugh so loud in their lives.

Eventually, Sara guffawed so hard she began to cackle out, "Oh, God, I'll talk! I'll talk!!"

Melleny did feel sheepish when she remembered how deathly ticklish Sara's feet were. But she was touched beyond words that even with this explosive kryptonite, Sara was devoted enough to put herself through it, because it was something Mel wanted to do. She really does love me, thought Mel. When they returned home in the afternoon, thoroughly cleansed and refreshed, they had a little discussion about tickling.

First of all, Mel sincerely apologized for forgetting about her Achilles' heel ("no pun intended"). She felt a little bad, Sara could see, so she kissed her and said not to worry. She explained that even though having her feet tickled was a punishment as a child...as much as it drove her crazy, and made her protest at first...she derived a bit of excitement from it as an adult. And she reminded Mel of how good laughter was for the body, and the endorphin rush. It scared her, yes, she told Mel, but added, "But honey, if you keep tickling me—and just don't go overboard with it—I'll live forever!"

Melleny broke out laughing herself. "I love you, Saramount."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"I love you most-infinity."

They spent Thursday night in Sara's bed, watching TV until dropping off to Dreamland. Friday morning they woke and left together, both happier than clams. Melleny revived her daily pattern of sending Sara love texts. Sara was so full of euphoria, wondering what kind of fun things they could do tonight. Then, inspiration struck. She asked Mel to come back over this evening, that she would have a surprise for her.

And surprise her she did. Well, after confusing her, that was to say. Sara had a plan, and didn't want to tell Mel what to wear or bring, as it would have spoiled the surprise. She recollected all the details she could remember, and put the plan into action. She left work quickly and eagerly; she had some work to do for this magical evening. And the first thing she needed to do was stop by the grocery store.

Melleny came over about 7:00-ish, per Sara's request. She didn't know why she was not to visit right after work, but honored Sara's wishes. She got one piece of the puzzle when she rang the bell. She heard the footsteps running towards the door from inside.

Here stood a Sara Kelton, dressed in a familiar-looking long-sleeved tie-dye T-shirt, skinny jeans and pink kitten socks.

"Hey, hey, come in!" Sara greeted, waving her into the house. "It's freezing out there!"

Mel was befuddled. "...It's not that cold," she mused. "It's...in the 50s, if even that low."

Sara took her hand and pulled her inside. Her freshly cleansed skin felt soft as satin.

"Thanks so much for coming, Melleny!" she said expositorily, leading her into the living room. "Really nice to see you again!"

Mel followed, still out of her loop. "Ummmm...you too, Saratrooper...what's going on?"

"Well, you're here for our date, of course! Right?"

Everything Sara said was paced just a hair slower than her normal rate of speech. And her pitch sounded a bit more welcoming, a touch more..."formal," Mel thought as well.

"Uh...I...guess..." Melleny said, looking around. Her baby blues widened in confusion, seeing something strange in the corner. Sara's...Christmas tree?

So dedicated was Sara to enchanting Mel this evening, she had actually gone into her closet and dug her Christmas tree back out. She hadn't time to doll it up, but luckily it was fiber-optic. And she didn't see it necessary to do the outside of her house as well. Melleny turned back to Sara, totally bewildered...

"Sara, what the..."

...To see her standing by the dining room table, on which was placed—

A vase with a bouquet of blue orchids...a heart-shaped candy box...a dish of popcorn chicken and shrimp puffs...and the vinyl LP of Starship's Knee Deep In The Hoopla.

The soft white CFL bulb clicked on above Mel's head, and needed a minute to power up, but at last the situation dawned. Suddenly the memory was back. Virtually the entire setup was identical. There was only one element different from before: that in the background, Sara'd put an album on the stereo by—natch, who else?—The Voxe. The Goddess Herself, Velette. Melleny looked back up at Sara with amazed eyes.

"Oh my gosh...awww, Sara!..." she gushed. Sara smiled nice, big and warm as she saw Mel getting the picture.

"So, let me tell you a little about myself..." Sara said, batting her eyes. She pulled out 'Mel's' seat, gestured for her to sit, and did so in 'hers'. "Le'ssee, I'm 28, Scorpio, non-drinker, non-smoker...my birthday's November 19th—although I guess you already knew that. And you know who my favorite singer is, obviously..." she added with a wink. "My...favorite color's blue, my favorite flowers are orchids," she giggled. "My favorite food's chicken, my best friend's Jake, my favorite TV show's anything he and I watch together...my favorite movie—at least from the last ten years—is Premonition...my favorite song is this one right here my parents named me after, the same one Velette sang to me..." she smiled, showing her the record album.

"Oh! And there is something new in my life, as it turns out," she told Melleny, blending the past with the present. "Up until just a short time ago, believe it or not, I was a virgin. But then an angel came to me, and...well, the rest is sort of history."

"Really? Wow...she sounds like a pretty awesome chick," winked Mel.

"Oh, she's the best," Sara replied. "But anyway. Enough about me; tell me about you."

Melleny laughed. She felt right at home here, in the homey home of her girlfriend. The girlfriend who'd again charmed her socks off, with the whimsical idea to recreate their first date. She wished she'd known so she could've worn her jeans, jellies and sailboat sweater. But she played along beautifully. They exchanged subtle, deceptively shy glances and caresses, and once again cleaned off the plate of hors d'oeuvres.

"So, my lovely Miss Melleny...can I give you a tour?"

Hearts and stars danced around Melleny's pretty little love-dizzy head. "Oh...that'd only be delightful, Lady Sara."

So they proceeded, returning to the living room following their circular pattern. After which Sara sat Mel on her couch, pranced off to retrieve her silk scarf/blindfold, fetched the candy, lit the candle, and picked up their chocolate game where they left off. This time they added a twist: a kiss was awarded for every right answer. And a raspberry on the (bare) tummy—without warning, of course—for every wrong one.

They planned to stick to the original blueprint—that Sara'd subsequently put on some romantic music, give Mel her foot rub and order pizza—but, the tide turned. Their twist resulted in both becoming too excited to do anything else. They agreed to put a temporary halt to the recreation, and jump straight to Sara's dream. She couldn't recall too many details, but was certain they could write a new, enticing storyline.

Before undressing, they got in bed and drew the comforter over. Both intended to start slow and easy, but neither succeeded. They were far too aroused. Their lips adhered like magnets, activating moans in their vocal cords, paws in motion, petting, stroking, loving. They brushed cheeks, noses and ears, pressing and heaving their eager tits against one another. It felt oh so wonderful...it wasn't long until all control was lost. Their moans graduated to whimpering cries of desire, and pleadings for sweet love.

"Oh God I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you..." Sara chanted, getting it all out before they shed their clothing. She knew once they were naked and the actual sex was underway, anything was fair game. She also knew (and just hoped Mel could remember) that when she told Sara she loved her...Sara'd be shot right to the edge if not immediately propelled over, careening into Climaxland like a bullet.

But more than anything else, she wanted to make Melleny cum. She hadn't been given the privilege yet, and she craved it. At the same time, she didn't want to have to come out and tell her this; she wanted to give her a superbly natural orgasm that didn't feel forced in the least. In her favor, Mel was not wearing pants this time but a skirt, yielding easy access to her fragile womanhood. Easy access...OOoohh... The words made her tingle. She didn't want to be in too much of a hurry, but things were a bit different from their first time. Now experienced as romantic and sexual partners, inhibitions and foreplay were booted, and they could proceed head-on.

Sara'd no intention of making her paws behave themselves. Neither did Melleny, but Sara's task was crucial. She traced Mel's skirt hem with her fingertips, turned her paw 90° and continued south. The blade of her hand and her nails gingerly grazed Mel's supple, milky thigh. Melleny's breath drew in with a silent gasp. And Sara, driven by arousal and unable to hold herself back, went in for the kill.

Mel braced herself and quivered as Sara closed in on the edge of the panties. She didn't see it necessary to remove them just now; there'd be time later. She eased the fabric out of her path with a single digit, and let herself beneath. She traced the perimeter of her girlfriend's pussy, sending a feverish heat through her head to toe.

"Yes...yes, my love...God, yes..." she thought she heard Melleny breathe through their magnetized lips.

Sara felt Mel fondle and grope her in turn through her jeans. She shivered back, nipples stiffening. She took her free hand off Mel, lifted her T to her neck, and set her breasts free. She redirected Melleny's otherwise unoccupied hand to her now exposed chest, as her own snuck between Mel's warm, wet pussy lips.

Mel secreted and blessed Sara's fingers with hot, damp femininity. She surrendered to Sara's tender touch, melting into her like scalding, dripping wax. Her lips pulled off Sara's out of necessity, needing the oxygen. Her face cringed in blazing lust, eyebrows creasing, eyes squeezing shut, mouth moaning wide open.

Sara's mouth turned up into a satisfied, powerful smile. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!! she thought. I'm doing it! Giving rather than receiving was even more arousing than she thought! Mel's faculties were heavily compromised by the magic Sara worked on them. Her hands were more or less stationary on Sara's chest and pussy, but Sara didn't care. It was all about Melleny. She was so excited and hopeful to give her a heart-stopping climax, she barely cared about cumming herself at all. Now, if Mel wanted to reciprocate and make her cum as well (again), there'd be plenty of time. But if Melleny wished to simply descend under her spell, and allow Sara afterwards to escort her into Dreamland, that would be perfectly fine too.

Mel submissively turned to lie on her back and snuggle up to Sara. Her frizzy dark hair dropped from the sides of her face to reveal her blue-shadowed eyes and flattering grimace. She spread her legs further out, and Sara opened her own to allow Mel's right gam between them. Her submission naturally made Sara feel even more potent. Sara remained on her side, practically looming over her innocent girlfriend like a dominatrix. A deliciously naughty idea crossed her mind.

She whispered a quick, "Hang on just a sec, sweetie," with a peck on the cheek, and exited Mel's increasingly damper pussy. Hanging on to her right leg, Sara propped herself on her elbow, taking Melleny's wrists together. She brought them up and above her head, crossed and held on to them together. Mel was now unable to resist or fight the pleasure being thrust upon her, even if she tried. And they both loved it.

"Now then, angel..." Sara whispered. Mel's wrists pinned under her firm grip, Sara leered at her, slowly stroking her right fingertips back down Mel's trembling body. She paused a second to sneak under her shirt and tickle her belly, then the rest of the way to her waiting, soaking pussy. "...Tell me...do you like this?..."

Sara slipped her index and middle fingers, one above the other, into her sweetie's cunt. She wiggled them in and out, brushing and fondling her pussy ceiling, as Melleny groaned, trying to push herself harder. "Yes, yes, GOD, yes!" she exclaimed.

Sara smiled. "Good..." she continued. "Now...do ya like this??..."

Already inside, Sara stretched her open just a bit wider and slipped a third finger in. With this, she began to vigorously thrust, jamming and pumping.

Melleny screamed at the sudden forceful sensation. Her head flew down on the pillow, paws still helplessly trapped, arching her back, giving off shouts of affirmation. She felt as if the mattress vanished, and she plummeted into a pool of passion until now hidden from her senses. For half a second as she plunged in, the pool felt icy cold. Then it turned sizzlingly hot. Dozens of sweat droplets popped on her skin. Unable to round up enough breath to speak, Mel vehemently nodded. Sara grinned and kept it up.