The One Thing I'll Never Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel immensely enjoyed the strength of will being wielded over her. Without the use of hands, all she could do was squeal, gasp and plead. Sara was relishing the hell out of the setup. She was normally the sub in the scenario, and didn't know being in control could be so...intoxicating. Her pussy was tangibly wetting her jeans completely on its own. She wrapped her legs tighter around Mel's, hoping to make her feel it. Although she couldn't have recalled, her dream from three months ago predicted correctly: Mel was in fact more partial to hard, wild thrusting inside, as opposed to a light, easy touch.

Melleny's eyes went straight back as Sara's relentless penetration kept on unabated. Each digital propulsion injected a new, more intense flush of uncontrolled ecstasy. And the more helpless Mel became, the more wickedly powerful Sara felt.

Sara smiled evilly down on her. "I knew you liked it, baby..." she gently taunted. "I knew you wanted this. You belong to me now. You're alllllll mine." She kissed her nose and continued ramming her fingers. Despite the throb starting to pain her wrist, she was unable to stop or so much as slow down.

Eyes dizzied, Mel strained and grunted, a column of saliva dribbling from her mouth. She was certain she wouldn't be able to take much more, and it looked like it to Sara as well. Sara wished she could taste Mel's cunt. Then it occurred to her that she could.

Oh, Mel might enjoy this even more. Were Sara in this position, she thought she'd find this preferable. It might be a bit late to switch things up, but Sara released her wrists, kissed her once more...whispered, "Hang on for me again, sweetheart"...and tried to keep going with her handjob as she scrambled down the bed to Mel's cunt level.

Feeling in the darkness under the comforter, Sara hoped she didn't make her cum in the next two seconds. She positioned herself on her belly, flipped up Mel's skirt, found what she wanted, stretched the skin back and slipped it into her mouth.

She heard her let loose another wild shriek with Sara's soft tongue on her hard, erect clit. Melleny didn't know what to do with her now free hands. So she threaded fingers through Sara's hair, lifted her pelvis, and pushed on Sara's head gently as she could. Sara, not minding a bit, ground and smushed her face into Mel's appreciative crotch.

Sara's pussy too was drenched and begging to play, but it was not to happen just yet. For now, it was still all about Melleny Hayes. Sara kept both hands and lips on her beloved, as she jilled, plunged, licked, loved. Mel tried to bend at the knees and hug Sara with her calves. Thirty more seconds, and both would be handsomely rewarded.

Sara kept up her diligent work. And just when it seemed Melleny's screams couldn't intensify any further, they did. Sara was amazed her vocal cords were this resilient. She felt her girl's lower body clenching and quivering about her arms and head.

At long, long last, Sara got her wish. She held herself under the covers, but Melleny under the surface of the metaphorical pool of passion. She heard Mel's happy howls, and proudly blushed betwixt her thighs.

Sara's desire had been fulfilled. A few moments later, both ready for bed, Mel was all but asleep already (again). And Sara was too tired to do anything for herself. So she crawled back into bed with her sweetie, stripped to her undies, took Mel's hand, kissed it, placed it in her panties, slipped her arms around Mel and met her in Slumberland.

*****

Monday, March 31st, 2014, 1:07 p.m.

Ring...ring...

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Mr. Todd Hayes?"

"Yes, it is. Who's calling, please?"

"Oh! Hello there, sir! My name's Sara Kelton. We haven't formally met yet, but may I ask you, is your daughter Melleny Alison?"

"Well, one of them is, yes. I have eight daughters total, Miss Kelton."

"Ah! Good; that confirms it! Mr. Hayes, I'm Melleny's girlfriend."

"Oh, yes, of course—the famous Sara! Yes, Melleny's told us quite a bit about you."

"Oh. Well, all good, I hope."

"So what can I do for you, Sara?"

"Well. First off, Mr. Hayes, I'm really glad I found you. Mel just told me your names, so I had to look for you in the Pages. She doesn't know I'm calling you, and I hope you don't mind. But as you know, her birthday's coming up in a week. I got her a couple presents, but I wanted to do something a little more special for her, y'know. So I was wondering how you and Mrs. Hayes might feel about throwing her a surprise party?"

"Hm. Funny you should ask that, Sara. Jackie and I were just discussing it the other night. We usually do give her a surprise party; she's a big fan of 'em. So we were going to invite you, but weren't sure how to get in touch with you."

"Oh! Well, how fortuitous! So I can come?"

"Of course. Melleny comes to visit pretty often, so we usually have the party over here. On the 4th or 5th, so she knows we're not forgetting about her. And we try to keep her on her toes, so sometimes we tell her about it ahead of time, and sometimes we don't."

"Good strategy. Well, if I can ask one more thing, sir, can I bring my friend Jake too? I'm just asking 'cause if it wasn't for him, Mel and I wouldn't be together. See, he's in PR, and he got our favorite singer to come here for a concert last fall, and that's where we met. I know it may be asking a lot, but we'll chip in and bring food or something."

"Sure, no, no, that's fine; the more the merrier."

*****

Saturday, April 5th, 2014, 6:34 p.m.

Mel's folks Jackie and Todd Hayes lived at 929 Kay Court, on the corner of Kay and Five Flags Road. A hundred yards west of their house was a church and rec center, whose massive parking lot was free for public use. In the event of occasions like a surprise party it was particularly handy, as visitors could park at the center and take the quick jaunt across the street. When the "surprisee" showed, he or she might not suspect something was up. Obviously, said surprisee would be aware it was his/her birthday, but not whom to expect.

Sara and Jake allowed a surplus of time to reach the house. They'd never been to visit Mel's parents before. And they were both abreast of the implied law stipulating that when locating a new host(ess)'s home, at least one street sign—usually the last one—would be obscured—usually by a tree. Fortunately, the sign pointing them down Kay Court and Five Flags Road stood in clear view. The mailbox was plainly labeled, and the front of the house calligraphed "Nine Twenty-Nine."

Sara'd brought the perfume, the negligee being less appropriate for a family occasion. Truth be told, a perfume called Torrid might not be ideal either, but it was better than sexy nightwear. As for Jake, just before they'd left Rax at the mall, he'd purchased Mel a gift certificate and placed it in a birthday card.

They knocked and were greeted in. Six Hayes girls had arrived with their husbands. They'd come from all different parts of the city—one had swung in from out of state—and wore nametags, to make things easy for Sara and Jake. Their names were chosen before the first was born, and the order of birth was alphabetical. Melleny was born fourth. From oldest to youngest, her sisters were Madeline, Marla, Meaghen, Minny, Mirabelle, Moira, and the baby who hadn't yet arrived, Molly.

When the three-act play of introductions was concluded, everyone settled in to wait for the guest of honor. Jackie and Todd had asked her to arrive around 7:00-ish (just like Sara had). There was still a fair bit of daylight left, but if they turned out the lights, Mel would likely notice. So they simply hid behind the furniture. When Melleny made her way inside, she was given quite a start, but thankfully zero heart attacks.

*****

Sunday, April 6th, 2014, 12:47 a.m.

It was after midnight, and Melleny had officially turned 30. With several happy hours at the Hayeses' in the company of their loved ones, the party was a smashing success. The family loved Sara and Jake, and gave Mel several hundred dollars' worth of cash and prizes. The birthday girl ended up leaving her car at the house, having consumed a few glasses of wine, so Sara and Jake took her home. Sara's home, that was to say.

The negligee Sara planned to wear for Mel as her other present was still at Jake's, but no biggie; she could present it at any point. And she loved having Jake stay over, which he'd rather do than drive home this late. So Sara gave him a brief explanation what the Christmas tree was doing in the living room, made up the couch, handed him the big screen remote, took her sweetheart by the hand and once more led her to bed.

Ironically, though it was Mel who'd drunk the wine, and Sara remained her clean, sober self, Melleny was awake and clear-headed. Sara was ready to veritably drop dead. She flipped up the blanket and collapsed in the mattress on her tummy, whipping it back over herself. Mel climbed in beside and stroked Sara's hair.

"Sara, hon?" she whispered.

"Yeah?..." Sara muttered, face expressionlessly half-buried in her pillow.

"I love you, angel."

Eyes and face still blank on the edge of slumber, Sara mumbled back, "Aw, that's sweet, babe, I love you too."

"Sara, you know what I was just thinking about on the way home?"

"Wha."

"I was looking back and reflecting on my life."

"Oh...that's nice..."

"Yeah, I was thinking...I'm 30 years old. And I've been through a lot. I've had my share of ups and downs. And, I'm not one of those people who say they have no regrets. Y'know, regrets can be a funny thing. Sometimes you learn something from 'em, and sometimes you don't learn anything at all. I often wish my memories of doing bad things, either accidentally or on purpose, would just disappear. But then it occurs to me...if those memories did disappear...how would I know?" She chuckled softly. "I've done a lotta stuff over the years I regret to this day, but Sara...sweetheart...loving you is not one of them. I will never regret loving you."

Her voice softened and lowered until just barely audible. She lovingly caressed her. Sara's only answer was a quiet snore.

"I meant it when I told you you were the best thing that ever happened to me, Sara. I...I don't even think I have the words to express the full measure of my devotion. If those words even exist. I don't think I've had one less than perfect day since we fell in love. You're the prettiest, sweetest, loveliest, most wonderful person I've met in my 30 years. And it was over the last week or two I finally realized...you would do anything for me. I can't describe what that means. No one's ever had that capacity of love for me before. I-I just wouldn't know how to go on living one single second if you suddenly weren't in my life anymore. I wish we didn't have to work, and could just run off together, somewhere we could let it all slip away...and celebrate every waking moment in each other's arms. I just..."

A tear came to her eye.

"...I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

For a few minutes Melleny piped down and let the clock tick, gazing adoringly into her girlfriend's sleeping face. She felt that familiar, naughty urge to sit on Sara's legs and tickle her innocent little size 7½ feet, remembering how Sara said it would make her live forever. Her laughter was such a darling sound, and her face in that helpless state too precious for words. After a bit of silent staring, Sara briefly blinked herself awake.

"...D'you say something?" she uttered.

Mel smiled beatifically and softly kissed her cheek.

"Just sweet dreams, my love."

"Oh..." Sara's eyes fluttered closed again. "Sweet dreams."

Sara dropped back off again. Melleny was thankful she didn't have to work tomorrow, as she didn't think she'd be getting to sleep herself for a little while. In fact, with Sara asleep beside her, Mel was feeling a funny sensation coming on. She couldn't discern from whence it approached, but she felt an impulse to take Sara's hand, and...

One part of her couldn't fathom that she was about to do this. This part found it rather perverse. The other part welcomed it as a gesture of heartfelt cherishing. She and Sara'd been intimate a couple of times already, she reasoned; there was no real cause for alarm or trepidation. Sara's arm was draped over her belly. Mel gingerly took her paw by the wrist, kissed it, reached beneath the covers, spread her legs, lifted the front of her panties, kissed the hand in hers once more, and tenderly guided it to her pussy.

Oh, it felt wonderful...she smoothed Sara's fingertips over herself, up and down, one labium at a time at first. It was springtime outside; her mind lightly turned to thoughts of love...and passion. She'd no clue why she wasn't sleepy but instead aroused, but concluded it was the wine that put her in this state. She would have a bit of alcohol in different settings or get-togethers, and different liquors affected her in different ways. Beer, for example, got her pushy and aggressive, and she didn't care much for it anyway. She could also do without whiskey and rum, which added to her depression. Irish coffee, on the other hand, somehow made her want to get up and do a jig. Maybe it was the whipped cream. But wine...wine put her in the mood.

How curious, she found herself thinking. How come I never realized that till just now?

She turned to her lover, who slept still, innocent and peaceful. She wasn't sure if what she was doing could be constituted as a violation, but doubted it. Again, it wasn't the first time they'd made some form of love together, and besides, they were in love. It should come natural to wish to be erotic with her.

Soon enough, she opened her pussy and jilled herself with Sara's fingers. She fell more and more in love with her with every stroke, again and again, a hundred times over. Head still on the pillow, she closed her eyes and gave off a soundless moan. Her blood heated and raced. She took care not to bend or press Sara's fingers too hard and risk waking her, but Sara was basically down for the night as was.

Mel wondered if her mind was focused enough to cook up some kind of racy fantasy right now. Actually, on second thought, she didn't think she really had to. She already found Sara's adulation to be the sexiest thing she could think of. She let her eyelids drop and thought about the way it felt when they kissed.

A rush went through her. She won herself another, thinking about her hands roving over Sara's smooth skin. She earned yet one more recalling the time she gave Sara her happy-ending massage, proclaiming how honestly she loved her, bringing about the impulse that infused her with such wild, sparkling passion. It all subsequently came back to her: the way she'd repeated the phrase to thrill Sara with a series of crackling minigasms, carrying her through the afterglow of the first. She remembered how it delighted her to find that the girl concealed a trove of ecstasy, that could be unlocked by the declaration of true love.

She was correct: she needed no sort of big elaborate fantasy. These realities would do perfectly fine. She was aroused enough that her pussy was wet, and smeared Sara's fingers with the evidence. She'd suck them clean later.

She let the lusty power build at its pace, trying not to rush. She had all twilight. It's my birthday, and I'm lying in bed with my girl, my favorite person on Earth. She's sleeping, and we're making love. It's amazing: she's pleasuring me asleep. How beautiful...I'm 30 now. What a glorious age...what a glorious number...what a glorious life...

Fondling herself with Sara's hand, she slunk her other up her shirt and pinched her breasts. Oooh! she reacted with a start. Her loyal nipples did as instructed and grew harder, protruding an extra centimeter into the air. She held her breath, having a bit more trouble being quiet. She recalled how it felt the other week when Sara crawled beneath the comforter, jilled her off and ate her. Her cheeks flushed and her body shook. Her dampening skin felt hot.

Her mind reexamined the situation. She was masturbating in bed with her unconscious girlfriend's hand. She again questioned if the act could or would be construed as taking advantage. But again, she let herself off the hook. This time she asked, What if the shoe was elsewhere? In other words, how would I feel if I woke up and found that Sara had been putting my hand to such use? And the answer was, ...Flattered, quite frankly.

In her head, she recited the poem Sara'd written her two weeks ago. Within one day, she had it memorized backwards and forwards. She asked Sara to handwrite it on a slip of paper, and carried it in her purse wherever she went. Whenever she needed a bit of cheering up or encouragement, she dug in, pulled it out and read it, even though it was all in her head. She imagined the two of them sitting on a park bench somewhere on a nice, breezy day, playing out the described elements. She mouthed it to herself.

"Thou art to me a summer eve, a graceful breeze that blows...A verse that doth immortalize, a gently blooming rose...Thou art to me the purest heart, that beats the fairest beat...I shall be thine forever more, for thou art my love so sweet."

Oh my goodness! she thought as the rush of all combined ingredients struck her. An overwhelmed gasp was forced out. Just as with Sara, the passion swirled the romance into a whirlwind that dizzied Melleny, intensifying every second. She liked it. A lot.

Whew! she said to herself. Let's do that again!

Continuing to rub herself inside and out with Sara's obviously adept digits, she recited the poem once more. But this time, she only got about two-thirds of the way through before being taken over by the thunderstorm inside.

With the help of Sara's paw, Melleny at last came, fiercely as possible while struggling to keep silent. She rocked the bed a bit, whisper-screaming as if she had laryngitis. She pressed and cunt-clenched on Sara's fingers. The release was so mindblowing Mel sprayed her cum all over Sara's hand and her own panties.

Miraculously, Sara stirred, but did not awaken. Melleny turned her head to see her still snoring away. WOW, she thought in astonishment. The girl must've been truly wiped.

She remembered what she meant to do post-orgasm. She took Sara's fingers out of her pussy, up from the blanket, and slipped them in her mouth. Once she'd slicked them off, she removed the comforter, carefully rose from the bed, staggered her way down the hall to the bathroom, and dropped her panties. After giving herself a quick cleaning, she tiptoed to the laundry room, dropped her panties in the washer, returned to bed and slipped back in. She cuddled Sara, now using her as her life-size teddy.

Falling asleep with Sara that night, Mel dreamt Sara came to meet her in Slumberland, and flew her far away on her angel wings, like Gary Wright's "Dream Weaver." But in this dream, the soundtrack was a song Melleny'd never heard before. But somehow, she knew it perfectly. She sang as Sara took her high through the starry skies.

Sleeping in the woods by a fire in the night...