All Comments on 'The Only Asian'

by PlayfulRomantic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this

a script? Why the present tense, are you narrating action to actors/actresses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That is because

the writer is a racist scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like your story

Nice story. I remembered my first blond white pussy.

ranger4ranger4over 13 years ago
Awesome!

There is no where near enough about white women submitting to Asian men. Singly or in groups, we need more of this. I say, keep writing.

PlayfulRomanticPlayfulRomanticover 13 years agoAuthor
You don't understand...

I believe you've missed the entire point of this story. Neither the girl or I are racist. It's about her pushing past her fears of her families racism. Ignoring what's expected of her. It was supposed to be inspiring. Telling people that it shouldn't matter what your family wants from you. What should matter is what you want. Maybe I wasn't specific enough.

And I'm not sure why I wrote it the way I did. I could have done past tense or not even had the man telling the story. But this is just how it came out. I guess I'll see how it works out. Maybe my next one will be a past tense third person type of story.

Definitely need more Asian guy/white girl stories. So hard to find so I just wrote my own. Glad you guys like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story I Read on This Site!

Don't listen to the armchair critics and haters, Playful Romantic. This is the hottest and most erotic (and yes, also inspiring) AM/WF story I think exists on the whole internet.

I agree we need more Asian Men/White Women romantic pairings in all realms, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a story so well written.

Don't feel you have to change a thing about this story, Playful Romantic. It's perfect as it is.

I hope you write more in this genre, if I may request from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Reading this, I can't wait to surprise my friend in Louisiana. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more

For some reason this site keeps deleting my comments!

Anyway, this was so erotic and hot, you must write more, PlayfulRomantic.

It truly is beautifully written. You have many fans waiting for more. Please don't make us wait much longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm still in love with this AM/WF story

I see you're a WF who wrote this, but you write so well in the Asian Male's perspective. The writing is so hot and sensual. I love everything about this, and hope you write more AM/WF stories. But even if you don't, this is a classic -- Thanks for writing it!

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous