All Comments on 'The Only Lesbian in Town'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
markellymarkellyalmost 7 years ago
Good Read...

One of those stories I couldn’t put down, didn’t even want to know how long it was.

It just kept me reading it.

Well worth the read and thank you for posting it.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Great... great... great...

I think you'll see from the heading that I loved this story. There are some amusing one-liners ("...hi, I'm a dyke too. Wanna date?"), and a good dig at those people (men and women both, and not necessarily stupid) who seem to think that one lesbian partner has to be 'the man'. I also liked the episode with Kara showing that, despite what many think, it's not only men who can be shitty. Grand story, Ausfet, just hope that we'll see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable read...

Real people dealing with real life issues. Very honest storytelling, and loved the humor. Thanks!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Wow. I loved it. I wish it could've been longer. Such a great story with real life issues in a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business. I know a town like that and I'm glad I don't live there. Thanks for a wonderful story.

fanfarefanfarealmost 7 years ago
terrific storytelling

a, just want to say that I enjoyed your posting very much. Quality writing craft, interesting and personable characters, with a casually realistic style.

Y was wondering if you have any ebooks published on Amazon or other website. If you avoid direct contact (and many of the women writers to this site prefer a more secure communique for obvious reasons) on your Literotica Authors page, you could mention pointers to links in the Message Box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really liked it

The main character, the plot, the sex scene.

Very well written.

Kudos

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Enjoyable read. Loved the ending

tygztygzalmost 7 years ago

Honestly, my favorite kind of story -- slice of life. Well done, intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!!

What a refreshingly delightful story! I enjoyed immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the style and flow of the story. Can't do much about the location though, I lived there for over a year and it brings back some unusual memories.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Thanks again

collide00collide00almost 7 years ago
Good story

A great read . As an Aussie i enjoyed reading a story with Aussie slang and places .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

This is the type of romance I most enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a good read

As an Aussie it is good to read and have it all make sense. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

OldbaldguyOldbaldguyalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

The kind of "real life" story that needs to be shared. Thanks for characters that make a reader care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am in love

I am in love with this town! I've devoured all your stories...more please! I really hope we get Ali's story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read but...

... the ending was anti-climactic in the extreme. Not even a cliffhanger to imply there might be more to write later on. That's a shame because like others had said, you did an outstanding job building the characters up and keeping the readers sucked in.

ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
So good...

I had to read it twice. Enjoyed the sexy bits but, more than that, I enjoyed the story as a whole.

It's honesty, it's authenticity, its feelings of reality, like it's happening to me. The chucked coke bottle, the comments, all so well written. Truly loved it, infact I think it's my favourite story on here, many, many thanks 💓

knowinghumansknowinghumansover 5 years ago
Your writing

I really love it! It has a good structure and you know where to put the humor in it! And it's not even trying! I love the ending, it's different from other stories and very unpredictable. I hope there's a story about Ali too!

Keep writing!

Maddie624Maddie624about 5 years ago

This was a great story and I love how you laid it out...The characters were fantastic and I really enjoyed how they all interacted with each other. As an American, I had to look up several things/places in Australia and it was totally worth it. :) Please keep sharing your stories with us!

nightjacknightjackabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say that this has been one of the best reads on this site for me in many years. Fantastic character creation and interactions throughout. A real sense of community and love amongst real friends.

Superb!

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Well done

One of the better stories (for my sensibilities) on this site. Real people, good people, real life without a lot of manufactured drama. Excellent writing and character exposition. Thanks so much.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

What a great story!

A believable, engaging main character - check

Nicely-written, natural dialogue - check

Accurate writing (clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.) - check

Taking us to a place & situation we haven't been before - check

Great, sensitively-written sex - check

Yes, I think that's everything. A cool 5*

pseud277pseud277about 3 years ago

Great story threaded nicely among a series of characters Id like to know. Great attention to detail as parts were woven together from seeming trivial asides, such as the story of the O'Sullivans. Very reminiscent of the Aussie stories by author Shaima32 on this site, who also captured that dry as dust Aussie outback practicality. Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
386 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...