The Only Way I Could Lose It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of bed and as I was opening the door I stopped, wondering if they were both still out there. Maybe he would even be fucking her again. I stood still, holding the doorknob, and listened intently. I didn't hear anything. Maybe he had fallen asleep on the couch, his dick still in her. I shivered at the thought of how wonderful that would feel.

I carefully opened the door enough to look into the living room. All of the lights were turned off with only the light from the street lamp outside shining through the living room window with blinds and curtains still open. It was enough light to see that Russel was no longer there, but she was. His bedroom door was across from mine and I could see it was closed with no light coming through the cracks. I opened the door, stepped in the short hallway and into the living room.

I looked closely at her laying on the couch. He had repositioned her, lifting her up to a mostly sitting position, laying against the couch arm, her head leaning back against the back of the couch, one foot on the floor, the other foot stretched out on the couch, like she had laid back then stretched out some and fallen asleep there naturally. Her clothes were pulled back down, her breasts covered, her skirt pulled down as far as it could go, but still just barely covering her butt. With a bit more light I'd have been able to see right up her skirt.

I cringed and grabbed my erection as I felt my bladder pushing for release. I crept along the living room wall across from her to the bathroom, entered and closed the door quietly behind me. I turned the light on, pulled my penis from the underwear, and stood before the toilet. Both my penis and bladder were aching. I groaned and shuffled my feet, wanting the damn erection to go away. I pushed it down, pointing at the toilet and closed my eyes, trying to not think about what had happened earlier in the night. I flicked the head a couple of times and cringed. Finally it softened a bit and a flood of urine came out. I pointed it down to the toilet, leaned over, and sighed with relief.

When I finally finished, I flushed the toilet, then stiffened as I wondered if I woke her. I turned off the light and stood in the dark, waiting for the toilet tank to fill. When it was done I carefully opened the door and looked into the living room. I let my eyes adjust to the darker room, searching intently for her on the couch. I saw she hadn't changed position and seemed to not have budged at all. I moved closer watching her chest and stomach rising with her breath. She was still passed out.

I stood there in front of her, watching her breathe, watching her breasts held tightly by that pink shirt, her deep cleavage rising and falling. Automatically my hand moved to my penis. It slipped out of my underwear and I stood there stroking it and watching her. My eyes moved from her chest to her tanned, smooth, bare stomach, then down the denim skirt to her firm thighs, spread wide, the one leg laying to the side, the other stretched out on the couch, then down to the ankle boots, and I remembered how they were pointed to the ceiling earlier in the night.

I stared at her, I stroked myself, and I wondered just how passed out she was. I clenched my jaw as the thought entered my mind, but as soon as it was there I knew I didn't have a choice. I was too aroused, my mind soaked with the thoughts and feelings of that evening. I knew I'd never have a chance with her, she'd never talk to me. There's no other way I could ever be inside of that body. There was only this way. Later, I'd wonder how I made my mind up so quickly, how I moved into action with barely a thought and I know I only did what I did because I didn't think about it, and let my dick lead me there. If I hadn't watched Russel fuck her earlier, if I hadn't been so fucking horny already, if I hadn't been so socially pathetic, I wouldn't have touched her. But there she was, completely passed out, and there I was hard and ready.

I moved toward her and dropped to my knees in front of her. I looked into her sleeping face and leaned closer, looking into her sleeping eyes.

"Are you alright?" I said loudly, trying to make it seem I wish just checking on her if she should waken.

She didn't budge, didn't even break the rhythm of her deep sleep breathing.

I took a chance and touched her face, cupping her chin in my hand. I shook her head and said it again, louder this time, directly into her ear. I sat back to look at her face, still holding her chin, thrilled at the fact that I was actually touching her at all. Her breathing changed for a moment, then she was breathing deeply in sleep again. I kept holding her chin, looking at her face, then turned her head to the side. I inspected her face, turning it from side to side, my eyes taking in every detail, every freckle, every blemish, how her makeup had worn during the night, how her hair curled around her ears, the shadow her jaw line cast on her neck.

As I did this I began to feel powerful. I was holding her face in my hand and looking at her more intently than probably anyone else ever had and she didn't know it and could do nothing about it. She was literally in the palm of my hand. I felt a shudder of pleasure course down my spine and into my erection, making it jump, and I leaned forward to kiss her deeply, pressing my lips to hers, pushing them apart with my mouth, then pushing my tongue into her mouth. I brought my other hand to her neck and turned her head to me, pressing my mouth to hers hard. I kissed her until I was panting for breath, feeling my body warm and electric in a way I had never felt, the feeling of taking what I wanted, having it as I wanted.

I broke the kiss, sat back, and looked at her, my hands moving to the back of her head, holding her to look into her face directly. She was still passed out, breathing deeply, but now her mouth was wet and red. I smiled. That had been my first kiss. And it had been wonderful.

I wanted another.

With the next one I was even less careful. I leaned in, slipped my left arm between her body and the couch arm then around her bare back, pulling her to me, lifting her head from the couch and tilting it back, lengthening her neck, and I had to stretch up to meet her lips, and I kissed her deeply. I grabbed her breast with my right hand, causing my body to squirm as I kneaded and massaged it. Her large firm flesh filled my grasping hand and I started grinding my erection against the couch. I inhaled the scent of her perfume, hair, and skin as I kissed her, my eyes open, looking into her face, her closed eyes, an earring dangling from her left ear, her hair spinning to her shoulders. I groaned as I hefted her breast in my hand through the fabric of her shirt, feeling her nipple through the material in my palm and squeezed it feeling how the flesh of her breast squished between my fingers. My body shivered as I rubbed myself on the couch and I felt I could come right there, grinding against the couch as I kissed her and felt her up. But I didn't want that. This was my chance, my only chance.

I pulled back reluctantly and looked at how her body was too awkwardly positioned on the couch to fuck her like that. I was too weak to lift her up and position her how I wanted. But I figured I could at least pull her to the edge of the couch. I touched her left leg stretched out on the couch and felt my body shiver again. I was touching the bare flesh of her thigh. I wrapped both hands around her thigh and pulled it slowly to the edge of the couch until her foot fell off the edge. I pushed my body between her knees at the edge of the couch and slid my hands up her thighs, feeling my skin break out in goose bumps at the thrill of touching her like that. I slid my hands over her skirt to her waist, grabbed her firmly, and pulled her slowly to the edge. She didn't move at first and I sat back to pull harder, then her butt slid forward with a jerk. I let go and started to run away, thinking it would wake her, but she didn't make a sound.

Her body was slumped back, now resting more on the back of the couch, but tilted and leaning on the couch arm. I moved in again, my eyes on her face for any notion she was waking, grabbed her hips, and pulled her forward again. She slid easier this time, her skirt bunching as she came forward, until her butt reached the edge of the couch. Her upper body slid down the back of the couch until she was slouching deeply, twisted and leaning toward the couch arm, looking very uncomfortable. I worried laying like that would waken her so I grabbed her shoulders and shifted her to the side so her back was laying on the couch seat cushion with her head on the couch back.

I sat back on my heels, my legs beneath me, and looked at her, breathing a bit hard from that bit of exertion. I looked up her legs to the space between her thighs, shadowed by her skirt. My testicles tingled as I looked at the pink panties that Russel must have put back on. Licking my lips I reached both hands up beneath her skirt, pushing it up further, exposing the full length of her thighs, grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs. I scooted back as I pulled them down her legs. My stomach was in tight knots as I watched those perfect pink panties sliding down her legs, stretching as I got to her feet, then pulling them off one foot then the other, and I dropped them on the floor.

I sat up on my knees between her legs and slid my hands back up her firm thighs. My cock was sticking out hard over the couch and I pushed it against her crotch. My body shuddered at being so close to her, my penis erect and so close to her pussy. I couldn't wait any longer. As much as I wanted to bask in that feeling I was already so excited I felt I could come just sitting there touching her, and I wanted to be inside of her. I needed it.

Quickly I shoved my underwear over my erection and down my thighs and then pressed my body forward, one hand grabbing my shaft, the other searching for her pussy. I trembled again when I found her opening, felt how wet and warm she was. My fingertip slipped into her easily. Too excited to even be concerned if I would wake her I looked down between her legs, aimed my cock head to her opening, and pushed forward.

I groaned loudly as the head slipped into her easily. I pushed my hips forward, leading my dick by its shaft, sinking into her. I shook at the feeling of her body circling my penis as it slid into her, waves of shivers slithering across my body emanating from my groin. I laid my hands each on one of her thighs and started pumping in and out of her. My back bent with the pleasure of it so I was crouched over her. Through bleary eyes I looked at her laying still on the couch, her face turned away from me, eyes closed, lips parted, her chest rising and falling in deep sleeping breaths, her breasts so round and full stretching her pink shirt, her flat stomach following her breaths, belly button ring glittering, her skirt pushed up, her lovely thighs, and the triangle between them where my penis was sliding in and out. I panted, feeling lightheaded and overwhelmed. I was inside of her. I was fucking her. I never thought this would happen. Never. A low high laugh came from my lips. It was incredible.

I wanted this to last. I didn't want to stop. But it felt too good. I was too excited. My body shook, then tightened and I felt it like a small explosion in my head and penis simultaneously and I was coming inside of her before I even knew it. Any rational part of my brain was shut off and I was just an ejaculating cock, spewing into her passed out body. I hunched over her, still looking down at her, seeing my own body spasming between her thighs, her pussy spread open around my shaft, my hands gripping her hips, and I jerked inside of her, feeling like the semen was pumping out of me in large hot spurts, bursting from the tip of my penis and flooding into her. I had no control over my body as it shook and sputtered. I just dug my fingers into her hips and held on, letting the semen spurt out of me and into her.

After a time that was probably only a few seconds but felt so much longer I grunted loudly and fell forward onto her, my head laying on her shoulder. I lay still, breathing heavily, my head feeling an odd combination of light and headachy from the flood of chemicals that had just coursed through my brain. I felt some semen leaking from me and into her in a slow dribble. I pushed my arms between her back and the couch and held onto her, nuzzling her bare shoulder and neck, as I recovered.

She felt so large to me as I lay there, inside of her, over her, holding her. Not that she was a large woman, curvy definitely, but not large, it was just she felt so solid and real. I had imagined so many times what it would be like to be with a woman, and specifically what it would feel like to be with her, but in the flesh, there was just so much of her laying beneath me, so much in between my arms, so physically real. I clung to her. I inhaled the scent of her. I kissed her neck softly. I pressed my hips to her tightly.

With the orgasm having passed I felt more relaxed than I had felt in a long time, possibly ever. A feeling of belonging swelled inside me, a warm comfort that glowed in my stomach and spread to my chest. I sighed deeply, my eyes closed, her hair tickling my face.

My life is full of anxiety and paranoia. I constantly feel I'm being watched and judged unfit for everything I do, think, want, feel. But for those few moments I felt none of that. It was probably just the effect of the high from the orgasm from my first sexual experience, an intense one at that, but at the time I just felt... right.

My penis was shrinking inside of her and I pressed my hips to her tighter not wanting to slip from her, wanting to keep that connection to her, that feeling of being surrounded by her. I pulled my hands from around her and slid them up and down her sides, just to feel the physicality of her body, the solidity of her, the softness of her. I kissed her neck once more and pressed my nose to her skin, inhaling her deeply, then pushed myself up and looked down at her.

Her head was tilted to the side, her eyes closed, her mouth open, breathing deeply in her passed out sleep. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I slid my hands up and down her sides, feeling the curves of her body, the swell of her hips and waist, curving into her tight waist, then up her sides to her full luscious bust. There's nothing like the curves of a full-bodied woman. The only thing better is having that woman unconscious beneath you to indulge yourself in those curves and her flesh.

I slipped my hands under the sides of her shirt, feeling the smooth warm skin beneath. I lifted her shirt up from her body then pushed it up over her breasts. I stared at them for a moment, rolling her shirt up higher and under her arms, marveling at how firm, how full, how large they were. I don't know anything about bust size or cup size. I only know that when I finally touched her breasts they overfilled my hands. I held each breast firmly in a hand and lifted them, feeling the weight of them. I wonder how a woman with such large heavy breasts like that could carry them around all day.

I played with her breasts, moving my hands around, grabbing them from different angles, feeling how my fingers sank into the flesh, how her breasts sprang back however I manipulated them. I brushed her nipples, I tweaked them, I felt them get harder as I played with them. I pinched them and she sighed. I held them in my fingers, pinching them, looking at her face, her mouth open, seeming to be breathing harder, her tongue now pushing against her lower lip. Was she actually feeling this in her sleep and enjoying it? I didn't know, but I hoped so. I hoped that somewhere deep in her subconscious mind she was experiencing intensely erotic feelings, something close to what I was feeling.

I pushed her breasts together, leaned forward, and pressed my face between them, well, not so much between them as into both of them, smushing my face into both breasts as I pressed them together. I luxuriated in the feel of that luscious smooth flesh against my face. I inhaled her deeply. I touched my tongue to her skin and tasted her. I felt I could lose myself there and I would have been fine with that. I moved my face side to side, smelling her, licking her, pressing my lips to her. My hands pressed and released, massaging her breasts against my face.

At some point I had started moving my hips slowly and I was hard inside of her again, or mostly hard, hard enough to move back and forth in her slowly. My body was responding and acting by itself.

I turned my face to the side and pushed the side of her breast into my mouth. I sucked on the skin, released it, then placed kisses on her breast to her nipple. I licked around her nipple, kissed around it, opened my mouth and pressed my lips around her nipple, licking it, then sucked it softly between my lips. She sighed again and I rocked my hips forward, feeling myself hardening, feeling my penis pushing into her deeper. Her nipple still in my mouth I looked up at her face. Her head was turned further to the side like she had pressed herself into the couch and her mouth was open wider, her tongue slightly protruding past her lips. I pushed her breast up into my mouth and sucked it in further, keeping my lips pressed to my teeth so I wouldn't drag her skin across them.

I suckled at her breast, pulling it into my mouth, licking her nipple, then letting it slide out, my hand holding it in my mouth, feeding her breast to me, my other hand massaging her other breast, lifting it and lowering it, brushing her nipple, while I slid my cock in and out of her in slow long strokes, now completely hard again. I was surprised at having gotten hard again, though I had never gone completely soft, nestled inside of her, and there I was fucking her again. I had come so quick the first time it was a beautiful pleasure to be doing it again so soon after. It's not like there would ever be another chance for this.

I moved my mouth to the other breast and devoured it, opening my mouth wide to suck it in, the feel of her firm fat flesh in my mouth and against my lips so thrilling I plunged into her deeply, jamming my pelvis against her and pushing up, trying to bury myself into her to the hilt. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her breast in my mouth, her breasts in my hands, her pussy around my sliding cock, her body beneath me, open to me.

As my arousal built I began thrusting faster, luxuriating in the feel of my cock sliding from her as much as back into her, how she encased me entirely. I let her breast fall from my mouth and cupped it in my hand, pushing her nipple out and sucked it and kissed it. I could hear soft moans coming from her open mouth, increasing my excitement. She was much more wet this time, maybe from her own arousal and definitely from my own semen, and I slid in and out of her so easily, yet she held me so tightly, each time having to push into her, but she gave way and parted for me, letting me slip into her smoothly.

I let her nipple fall from my lips as my pace quickened and breathing increased. I closed my eyes and pressed the side of my face to her breasts, pushing them against me. I could feel her body moving beneath me from my thrusts, her breasts rocked back and forth against my face as I pressed my hips against her, pushing her body forward, then pulled back, her body relaxing back. I could feel the warmth of my own breath on my face from her breasts and snuggled my head in further, wanting to bury my head between her breasts as my cock was buried in her pussy. I wanted to wrap her body around me, to disappear totally inside of her. I needed to be deeper inside of her.