The Only Way I Could Lose It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hands from her breasts, sighing as they relaxed from my face, and moved my head down to press the side of my face into them. I slid my hands down the side of her body, along her graceful curves, over her waist and butt, to her thighs. I grabbed the underside of her thighs and lifted them, sliding my arms underneath until I was holding her thighs in my armpits. This turned her hips up towards me and I scooted my knees closer, pressing my thighs against the couch and her butt, and I plunged deep inside of her, groaning ecstatically against her chest.

I pounded down and into her, feeling her legs rubbing against my sides and butt, her boots knocking against my thighs. I shoved my hips forward hard each time, desperate to plunge deeper into her, deeper than I possibly could, but urging myself all the same. I didn't want there to be a bottom to his. I moved my head to the side to press against her left breast, feeling her nipple on my cheek, my back and neck arching as I curled my hips, thrusting into her.

I became frustrated. I was going to come again and I wasn't in deep enough, it just wasn't enough. I sat up, reluctantly pulling my face from her breasts. I laid her legs down and then slid my hands underneath them from the inside and lifted them, cradling her legs in my arms. I hoisted her legs in my arms and leaned forward, lifting my knees from the floor, pressing my toes into the ground. I laid down on her, pushing her knees to her chest on either side of her, bending her in half, my body now mostly on top of her, and began thrusting into her in deep, short jittering thrusts. I could barely hold myself like that, my feet slid on the carpet and I had to pull them back again and again, pushing back to shove into her hard.

I dipped my head down to her chest again, bending my back awkwardly, but needing that contact, plunging my face into her breasts so far that I could barely breathe as I panted and strained. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and knees, holding them down to the couch. I jammed my penis deep into her, as deep as I could possibly go, wriggling my hips and butt, getting full contact between out bodies so there was no space between us, just twisting my hips again and again, jabbing into her. I groaned against her chest at how deep I was, feeling I was plunging into her depths, feeling her body around me, her legs beside me, her breasts surrounding my face, I was finally lost inside of her.

I felt my cock expanding, widening, the head stretching to plunge into her, and then my body tightened and I cried out against her breasts, my open mouth sucking at her skin, as I came again, a pulsating stream of semen flowing from me and into her, feeling like one long stream was streaming into her, broken only momentarily each time I pulled back just a bit to jam into her again, surging into her from one large explosion that engulfed my body, my muscles tight and focused on emptying my come into her. My hips crunched and jerked, grinding against her pelvis. My toes dug into the carpet, pushing me forward and into her. I moaned into her breasts, my eyes closed tightly, feeling only our bodies together, pressed together, and joined.

A large spasm shook my body and my feet slid back. I fell to my knees, letting her legs fall to the couch and her feet to the floor. I slid my hands up her side and wrapped my arms around her back. I held onto her tightly and pressed my face into her chest, nuzzling into her, as I moved my hips slowly, feeling the last of my come trickle out of me and into her. I lay there for a while, breathing heavily, my eyes closed, just basking in the feel of her body, feeling completely depleted, drained, alive, and comforted. I don't know when I finally would have moved if I hadn't suddenly heard Russel.

"Congrats, you broke your cherry," Russel said loudly.

I jerked my head up and saw him standing by the couch just outside of his bedroom doorway. I pulled myself off of her, my sticky partially hard cock slipping out of her. I stood up and stumbled as I tried to yank up my underwear and my tired legs wobbled.


Russel laughed, his arms crossed at his chest.

"Calm down," he said, walking towards me.

"I...," I started, but didn't know what to say.

I shoved my slick penis into my underwear and backed away, my head down, feeling ashamed of myself for getting caught.

"It's fine," he said and patted my shoulder. "I brought her home for you, buddy."

I was too confused to say anything. I looked up at him, at his big grin, not a mocking grin, but seemingly proud, then looked at her, laying on the couch still passed out, her legs spread. A stream of semen leaked from her pussy and into a small puddle on the couch.

"Next time use a condom, though," he said, looking at her too. "You need to be more careful, man. You're smart. You know that."

I nodded.

"Well, remember that next time," he said.

"Okay," I said, reveling in the thought that there could be a next time.

Russel then helped me get her clothes back on neatly and put her back up on the couch after I did my best to clean my semen from her and the couch. As we did that he told me that he had brought her home for me. He wanted to thank me for all the work I did for him and helped him out. He knew I had a thing for her. He had been the one who gave her friend the pills that she eventually took, knowing she wouldn't take pills he gave to her. He had worried that she took more than one, but said after the fucking I had given her it was good she had. He said that he hadn't planned on fucking her too, but that she was too hot to pass up. He hadn't been sure how to let me know he had brought here there for me and just left her on the couch, hoping that me seeing him fucking her wouldn't stop me. In fact, it was watching him that had motivated me to do it.

We worried she would wake up sore and knowing she'd been raped, but she didn't waken until after noon and said nothing about it, even to Russel when he took her home. There were no repercussions for what we had done.

I was thankful for Russel for that experience. I was never angry about doing his work again. He even seemed to be a bit nicer to me, though maybe I wasn't so sensitive about him joking with me. We actually became friends. In fact, he was the best friend I ever had.