All Comments on 'The Opening of Sara'

by ltmepoz4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The

previous comment said you needed medical attention,well,as you know you are entitled to a second opinion so here it is-You need serious medical attention

AlbuquerqueCuriousAlbuquerqueCuriousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I've enjoyed all your stories so far. The fantasy of being exposed in front of a group is extremely hot. Loved Sara as well. Golden shower fantasies are obviously not for everyone. I find the idea so dirty, so nasty, so taboo...but at the time compelling and exciting. The thought of surrendering as dozens pee on you is a fantastic submission fantasy. Would love to read more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

The reviewers are the ones who require medical treatment, lobotomies specifically. Ignore the pathetic responses from these so called "reviewers". These individuals need to stop reading stories they obvious don't like, are not old enough to read and personally attacking writers they don't appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Almost Passed This By - I Should Have

...but the comment Nazis are out in full force today and I just couldn't resist. When will those uneducated fools give up? They call everyone else names because everyone else is expressing ideas counter to their own. They can't argue logically, so they use insults to get their point across. Truly messed up. As for this story, don't bother. The writer seems to have no better than a 3rd grade education, at best, and it shows up in his grammar, punctuation, dialogue, and syntax. Literally, this is a wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why read the story?

to the negative comments why do you even come to this site? i cannot wait to see some answers if they even have a backbone to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to revenger

hey, to revenger. the one who posted about the authoer needing medical help. your fetishes state "killing cheating wives" ...........and i hope that pic is really not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different turnons.

Guess they really don't have backbones. I'm curious, too, why someone would read a piece of erotic fiction, then feel compelled to attack the author. Let it go if you don't like it. Personally, I'm turned off by golden showers. So what? Liking them doesn't make one a bad person, just a different person. Hooray for freedom of speech.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
I love . . .

. . . the outrageous, over-the-top, fetish exhuberation of the story. I could relish being either Sara or Alan. Imagine the lifetime of stories to be told in the heat of passion for a married couple to keep sexual heat alive. This is a well told tale.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Hedonism . . .

. . . reigns supreme. This was a fun fantasy for a Saturday afternoon.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Adore

Adoration from a genuine unrepentant whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written......

Agree with some of the comments.....the golden shower is not of any interest to me. The only thing that I thought was out of place was the old boss and his comments to the wife. Didn't think that there should have been any "attitudes" related to the evening. Actually wanted someone to punch his lights out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous