The Opening of Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you later, Sara," he said and then disappeared behind me.

"He's good, isn't he?" the woman working my tits said.

"He's great!" I said, still contemplating the first new cock in a long, long time. She moved to my side and gave me a deep, languorous kiss. I'd never kissed a woman before but I liked it. She was so soft. With my eyes closed, I didn't see another stranger arrive.

"Hello, Sara." He startled me and he was naked, too. "I'm going to fuck you," he said in a low voice. He also was wearing a rubber on his short, thick, rigid penis. He entered me slowly, his hands on my hips, and began rocking back and forth. The woman resumed kissing me, probing me with her tongue. The man began fucking me more quickly. I felt him tense up and then he started cumming, groaning, panting. There was power in his loins as he slapped against my cunt. When he was finished, he removed the rubber and squeezed his cum out onto my belly. The woman spread it around with her lips and then brought her mouth back to mine so I could taste the man looking down at me.

"Thank you, Sara," he said sweetly. "You're a sexy woman." And then he left. So did the woman as she brushed my cheek with her hand. The smell of cum filled the air.

At least ten more men fucked me after that. A few of them emptied their rubbers onto my face or tits. But most of them didn't cum. I did, though, and more than once. My restraints made my orgasms intense; I had no control. I didn't care. They were using my cunt as they wished and I was loving it more and more.

The gong sounded again. Silently, a naked man wearing a large mask appeared and began sliding his hands up my legs. He poked a finger into my cunt and then used my juices to lubricate his condom. He entered me easily and humped me slowly.

"You're a great fuck, Sara," he said, from behind the mask.

"Do I know you?" I said, trying to place the voice.

"You sure do," he said. I still didn't know who my masked fucker was.

"Please take off your mask." He grabbed my nipples and pulled them hard. He continued the slow fuck that was turning me on big time. I was breathing hard, lifting my hips to meet his cock. "Please," I said. "Let me see your face."

"Are you sure?" he said, thrusting hard into me. I nodded and groaned. He lifted a hand from my tit and ripped off the mask.

"Oh, my god!" I yelled. I couldn't believe it! It was my old boss, George, a guy who was always hitting on me, a guy I despised because he acted like a condescending asshole all of the time.

"See what you missed for so long," he sneered, slowing his fuck to a tease. For a moment, I was repulsed by this man I disliked so much. But, then, the truth of my predicament overwhelmed me and somehow turned me on even more. I was naked, my cunt was open to all takers, and he was in complete control. I was his slut and he knew it. I imagined us in the middle of his office, fucking on a desk, being watched by everyone. I couldn't hold back.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed as I started cumming hard. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He started groaning and pushing hard and I could feel him cumming inside me. He went on for more than 20 seconds before slowing down and finally pulling out. I was still catching my breath; my eyes were half-closed. George carefully slid the rubber off his cock and then reached for my mouth and squeezed my cheeks, forcing my lips to part wide open.

"Swallow it, Sara," he growled, as he let his cum seep out of the rubber onto the back of my tongue. I gulped, involuntarily, and felt his jism move into my throat. He emptied it all into my mouth and then stroked my neck to make sure I took it all down. "There's more of that whenever you need it," he said, as he stepped away and disappeared behind me, leaving his salty fluid to settle in my stomach. Suddenly, it was very quiet and I felt very alone. Several minutes passed.

The gong sounded again. Another man, an older one, wearing another mask, moved between my legs. He stroked his hard cock rising up from his hairy balls. His condom was already slick as he entered me. He used a finger to play with my asshole. After George, this man seemed very gentle.

"I've waited a long time for this," he said softly. Who is this man? How does he know me?

"I'd like to see you fucking me," I said. "Will you take off your mask?" He stopped his in and out; my cunt gripped his cock. With both hands, he slowly removed his mask.

"Hello, Sara," he said with a smile I knew so well.

"Mr. Jenkins!" I gasped. He was my 12th grade physics teacher; I'd had a powerful crush on him back then. He started fucking me again. My mind was swirling. "What about your wife?" I said, sounding foolish.

"She died four years ago," he said, unable to disguise the sorrow in his voice. "I've been lonely for a long time but, tonight, you've made me feel like a man again." I couldn't believe it. How did Alan get him here?

"God, Mr. Jenkins, you feel so good inside me. It's a fantasy come true. I'm fucking my teacher!" I said, incredulously. He smiled broadly and started pushing a little harder. I wanted to grab him by the hips and ride his thick cock. God damn these restraints! He kept at it for a few more minutes, wordlessly enjoying my sex. Suddenly, he pulled out.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing," he said. "It's just that, when you get to be my age, orgasms take longer and I didn't want to wear you out." Those words almost made me cry. I looked at him with his still fit body, his thinning gray hair, and his deep blue eyes.

"Put your cock in my mouth," I said. "I want to suck you off." He tensed up and stared at me, teacher to student, silently. "Please," I said, "it's my gift to you." He sighed and relaxed and then worked his way around the chair to my waiting face. His penis was soft, but stirring. "Stroke it while I suck you," I said. I opened wide and he put it in, working his hand up and down the growing shaft. When he was hard, he put his hands on my head and slowly fucked my mouth. I thought back to his classroom and to my girlish fantasy, coming true after twenty years.

His breathing became more urgent, his motions more rapid. I held him tightly in my mouth as he began to cum. I swallowed quickly, taking it all down, drinking my teacher's cum. And then he was finished, growing smaller and softer. I kept sucking him until he finally pulled out. Leaning down, he kissed me lightly on the lips as he cupped my breast.

"Thank you, Sara. That was a lovely gift."

"Thank you, Mr. Jenkins, for making a dream come true." We smiled warmly at each other and then he walked out of my sight.

The gong sounded one more time. Alan stood before me, as naked as I. Two women, each about forty, just as naked, flanked him. They were caressing his body and rubbing his stiff cock. He kept looking into my eyes, even as the women got on their knees and began blowing him. Alan can last a long time; they weren't close to getting him off. In a couple of minutes, he asked them to stand up and he brought his prick straight to my pussy. The women started playing with my tits and telling him, "Fuck her, Alan. Fuck your slut wife."

"Do you want it, Sara," he teased.

"You know it, babe. Stick it in me hard." And he did, lifting my ass at the same time. He fucked me deep. I groaned. Suddenly, a lot of naked men were on either side of me, jerking off. One moved close and shot his load into my face. Alan kept pounding me and I came loudly. Another man slathered my face with a huge load. Two more stepped up immediately and fired away, cum penetrating my nostrils.

"Sara the slut," Robert said as he stood beside me. "Suck my cock, Sara. Show your husband how much you want me." He pushed his thick meat against my lips and I took him in. I looked at Alan who seemed mesmerized by the sight. I looked up at Robert who seemed pleased with my cock-sucking ability. Another round of cum stuck against my tits, and then another. I came again, my screams muffled by the man in my mouth.

When Alan started moaning, I knew he was close. Robert's eyes were closed and he looked like he was ready too. I squeezed their pricks with my holes as I felt their surges begin. Robert was first; Alan started cumming a few seconds later. They splattered my insides with thick gobs of ejaculate. I couldn't hold back. Wave after wave of shattering orgasm racked my body as the straps held me in place. I couldn't catch my breath. I thought I was going to faint. More men covered me with cum.

And then, things slowed way down. Alan stopped moving, resting his cock inside me. Robert let me swirl my tongue around his sensitive dick. No one said anything. No one withdrew. Everyone silently gathered around us and watched. Finally, Robert pulled his dick slowly from my mouth. Alan grazed my clit with his thumb and then backed out. He smiled broadly at me. I started giggling. The crowd applauded. Simultaneously, Robert and Alan reached for their cocks, aimed them at me, and started to pee. Five other men did the same thing. After the first seven, the rest of the men took turns stepping up to piss on me. I was anointed by all of them as they washed away the cum from my body.

Four women with warm, wet cloths then cleaned me up and dabbed me with essential oils. Robert removed my restraints and helped me stand up. Alan pressed his naked body to mine and kissed me passionately. "I love you," he said.

"I adore you," I said. "When can we do this again?"

12