The Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I spread her legs apart. Her hair was soft and black and there was a heat emanated from it. I pulled down a petty coat and then another, until all that stood between clothing and our naked bodies was her tight corset and the simple skirt beneath. I pulled it up over her legs as she lay against the arm of the couch. I took hold of the strings of her corset. I tugged at them until they came loose and she pulled the piece of clothing up over her head and was bear-chested in front of me.

Her hair had come loose and she gathered it in her hands for a moment and lay back even further. Her beautiful large breasts were tipped with dark nipples and I moved my mouth to them, flicking them with my tongue, she moaned as I squeezed her breasts with my hands, and held her tightly to me around the waist. The woman's stomach and lower back were soft and I moved my fingers over them, down her hips and legs. Moving my hands back I pushed them under her skirt and drove my fingers into her body, making her gasp, she was supple and moist inside. Slowly I began to pump them and she responded by matching my movements with her hips. She held me tightly as I kissed her and breathed in her sent.

"Der is no escape form passion" her breath was hard as she spoke.

"I don't want an escape," I pulled her down fully on the couch and lay on top of her, sucking at her breasts. I took hold of her bottom and pulled it towards me as my fingers went into her deeper and faster. I moved my mouth to her face and returned to the slow, deep French kisses. She tightened her legs around me. I took my fingers out and took hold of my cock. Then I proceeded to open her secret folds and rub my cock into them and against them, not penetrating her, but teasing her and stimulating all her most sensitive parts. Pangs of ecstasy went through me as our most privet flesh met.

Then, slowly she pushed me off of her and then off the couch back onto my knees. The woman sat up and pulled my head beneath her skirt. My tongue entered the secret folds in between her legs. I swept my tongue over her locus, the center of her sexual energy that held the key to the deepest desires and she writhed with pleasure. My tongue went deep and her moisture was on my face. I pushed my fingers inside of her still caressing her with my tongue, over the hard swelling flesh.

Squeezing her bottom again I pulled her closer, she was groaning uncontrollably. I wrapped my arm around her backside and held her tightly as I pressed my fingers inside and licked ravenously at her. She put her head back on the couch as I squatted on my feet and pushed still harder with my tongue. The woman moved off the couch and I followed her on my knees, as she held my head in position. She sat on the table, knocking the glasses and binoculars to the carpet. I heard her take the ice pitcher in hand and then reaching in, take a piece.

I began to kiss her and move my mouth up her stomach and towards her breasts, still fingering her. She was tracing the ice over her nipples moaning with ecstasy as they became rigid with delight. I licked her cold breasts and moved up following the watery trail to her mouth. I heard her put down the bucket and then a cold flowing sensation hit my shoulders as she poured the champagne over me. Thrilled beyond belief I sat up and closed me eyes, feeling it drip down my back to my bottom. Opening my eyes again I watched her pour the rest of the bottle over her own naked body. Hungrily I began to lap up the wine running down her body, over her breasts, down her stomach over her sides and hips. I pushed her back on the table and lapped up the wine running over the soft hair and onto my pulsing hands and I sucked hard at it. Pulling my fingers out of her she lead me around the end of the table and lay down on it lengthwise, feet touching the floor.

Straightening up, I opened her vagina with my hands and again teased her my cock deep in the folds of her privets. I touched her breasts again, squeezing them and brought my hand down once more, to open her, and slid in my wet cock, until I felt the tight pressing of the hot tunnel that was her vessel. She grabbed the sides of the table. I pushed back her knees and then pulled her off the edge of the table a little and moved closer to her, deeper into her. I pushed over an over, feeling her rise and fall on the table against me.

Moving my hands from her hips I caressed her bosom and then with one hand and one finger, slowly made a circular movement on her clit. Her writhing became more intense and in my own pleasure I gave short gasps, as I pumped her. It was getting close and we were getting loud, but so were the performers who were enacting a battle scene and shouting shrilly. I switched positions with her and lay back myself. She climbed on top of me, while she moved me in and out of her. I continued to hold her open with one hand and rub her with the other.

In the crashes and clangs of weapons I rolled over and climbed onto her, pushing into her, kissing her face and mouth. I grabbed the edge of the table and pulled, making my thrusts even more powerful and I began to kiss her face and neck. Just then, at the moment we came I could stand it no longer and I bit, fast and hard into her neck, licking it to dull the pain. Her rapture was so great that she hardly noticed. Clinging to me as her life-blood flowed into my mouth I reached the height of ecstasy and she went limp in my arms.

Fin

12