The Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers

Danny started to moan a strangled animal sound. Thank God everyone was asleep. Gina whispered for him to cum. I was momentarily shocked at hearing the begging, whining tone in her voice.

She didn't wait for him. She came loudly and forcefully. He came just as she was tensing. He grunted grossly, an inward snort kind of sound, several times and never stopped lunging his cock inside her tight pussy. Gina had several more orgasms. Danny began to get up and pull his cock out of her. I couldn't believe my wife when I heard her beg, really beg hard, for him not to pull out. He laughed a low and somewhat sinister sounding laugh.

In a deep baritone he crudely told her that she was still one hot "fuck" which made me think that maybe Gina hadn't told me everything about their encounters. He pulled out his softening cock and she moaned her disappointment. He knelt between her legs and grabbing his cock, he began to sadistically slap her sensitive clitoris with his apple-sized head. The first time he did this she curled in a little ball and whimpered. His strong arms pulled her legs back apart and he continued to pummel her pussy. She squirmed like she was being shocked by an electric current - and actually had several more orgasms.

Danny was finished by 1045. His cock had been inside my wife's pussy for almost the entire time. He had come at least, from what I could tell, two very potent times. Gina had cum so many times there been no way I could count them.

He had left her on the couch, legs spread, sore, and pussy gaping open in the cool basement air. He bade her "Ciao", and, in a supremely arrogant manner, said he would call her the next day. When the basement door closed, from my hiding place, my dick in my hand, I saw Gina get up from her prone position on the couch – very slowly and gingerly – and sit upright. She was slouched over, her back making a graceful arch from her naked ass to her hanging head. My wife looked like she had been run over by a truck – an Italian truck with a battering ram for a cock.

Battered and bruised, her perky breasts now sagged over her flat stomach and she just seemed – well, loose! Minutes before she was a firm well toned young lady – and now she looked like a meat hammer had pounded her. I watched with wonder as she got up and shakily got to her feet. The light hit her crotch. In the brief second that it was lit I saw that her once fluffy black patch of pubic hair had been transformed into a flat lifeless tangled wet mat glistening in the meager light.

Reliving the scene later that evening, after putting my tired and bruised wife into bed, I realized that it had not been a very tender meeting. Danny was out to get himself some married pussy. He wasn't concerned about contraception or her safety. His only concern was getting some forbidden cunt and cuckolding a husband. Well, guess what, I didn't mind at all.

I played it back in my head over and over: His shiny cock pulled out of her dripping cavern wit a loud slurp. He held the twitching battering ram high over her ripping belly. It was a long probe of thick turgid flesh, hardened by his excitement and the massaging of her clutching vagina. It twitched, shiny bright with her juices dripping from it. It almost shown with its own light. After examining it with a proud leer, he arched his ass and pointed the spear down towards her still gaping hole and plunged inside to my wife's loud moans of delight.

Before we left, some 3 days later, I had the extreme pleasure of watching my suddenly oversexed wife banged by Danny two more times - and into the pregnancy she should have had years ago. Yes, one month after we returned home we found out for sure that she was pregnant with our third child. We both knew it had to be Danny's.

I guess some things are just meant to be.

shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers
12