The Optocynic 5000 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

"Fucking hell, sis!" I gasped, moving my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy as she reamed her own asshole. "Can't believe -- uuuhnnn -- I'm fucking you!"

"Mmmmm -- and I can't believe -- hhhahhhh -- you've got such a big -- fucking -- cock!"

"Big tits like yours -- deserve a big cock like mine!" I laughed.

I fucked my sister with long, slow strokes, watching her huge tits move gently on her chest. She grabbed hold of them with her free hand, pinching her nipples and moaning as we fucked, her breathing quickening, her groans getting louder. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came, her body shaking as her orgasm rolled over her.

"Uuhhhhh -- fuck," she gasped, looking up at me and smiling. She slowly withdrew the dildo from her ass and brought it up to her mouth, sucking at it. "Mmmmm -- I love tasting -- uuuhnnnn -- my ass on this dildo," she said, staring at me as I continued fucking her. "But I love tasting it -- aahhnnn -- on a real cock -- even more."

She moved her leg that had been on my shoulder, bringing it down, making me pull back, my cock slipping from her pussy. She rolled over, tits squashed against the bed, her knees pulled up, her ass in the air and pointing at me, the perfect cheeks framed by her suspenders.

"Come on, Bobby," she said, looking back at me. "Give it to me up the ass." Lois reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks, her asshole still open a little from the dildo.

Just like mom! I thought again as I moved up behind her, cock in one hand, camera in the other. We both groaned as we felt the head of my cock inch past her tight ring and slip inside her hot, grasping butt.

"Fucking hell!" she sighed as I started to move in and out, the dildo having opened her up nicely. "Ooohhh -- fuck that's good," Lois moaned, pushing her ass back against me as I went deeper still.

"That what you like, sis?" I asked, taking shots of my huge cock spreading her asshole wide as I went balls deep in her butt.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "Fucking love a big cock in my ass!"

I could hardly believe it -- only a couple of days ago I'd buttfucked our mother and here I was, doing the same thing to my hot sister.

Lois groaned as I moved faster and faster, stuffing my big cock into her asshole over and over again. Her butt was tight as hell around my shaft and felt so fucking good and from the whimpering and panting that was coming from Lois, it was clear she was loving this as much as I was.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she gasped. "Fuck your -- uuuhhhhh -- your sister's slutty asshole!"

I was happy to oblige, fucking my cock deep into her ass time and again, somehow remembering to take photographs of my sister's tight little asshole taking all of my cock.

"Fuck! Bobby! Aaaahhhhhh -- making me -- uuhnnnnnn -- fucking cum!" she cried, her body shaking again as she came from me fucking her up the ass. Her tight butt muscles clamped down even tighter on my cock and, as she panted and moaned, I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

"Lois!" I gasped. "Gonna cum -- soon!"

Almost as if she'd rehearsed it, she moved forward as soon as she heard me, my cock popping free of her ass. Instantly, she spun round and clamped her lips around my cock, sucking hard on it, taking it as deep as she could. She let it go and fell back on the bed, dragging me forward by my cock, making me straddle her belly.

"Give it to me, Bobby," she said. "Cum all over me -- give me that fucking cum over my tits and face!"

Still managing to take some photos with one hand, with the other I jerked on my cock and, seconds later, erupted. I gasped, my balls tightening as my dick jumped in my hand over and over, sending thick streams of jizz up, beyond Lois's tits to land in heavy, unbroken lines over her face. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, closing her eyes as cords of white cum landed on her, sliding over her cheeks and forehead, pooling in her eyes, dripping down her chin. I aimed my dick at her tits and send half a dozen streams over one before turning slightly and glazing the other perfect mound. By the time my cock stopped shooting, Lois was a cum-covered mess and, as she used her fingers to scoop it up and into her mouth, it was clear that was what she liked.

"Fucking hell, sis," I gasped, catching my breath, watching her clean my cum from her face and tits. Once her eyes were clear she looked at me.

"Don't forget to take photos," she said, nodding at the camera. I quickly brought it up and took several shots of her cum glazed features. "Will I get to see those pictures later?"

"Whenever you want, sis," I said.

She leaned forward and sucked on the head of my now half hard cock.

"Will we get to take some more another time?"

"Whenever you want, sis," I said again. "Whenever you want."

I took a final shot of her looking up at me, my cock in her mouth -- and wondered if I could get her and mom to pose together.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers
12