All Comments on 'The Other Boy in Goodwell'

by Theroughstockeventauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piece of Art

It sounds really well written. May I request getting a POV change and learning more about Scott? Love it so far. Sequel!

RichardStewartRichardStewartalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful.

Very hot indeed. Well done

AsbelAsbelover 8 years ago

Thank you for introducing me to this. I have to say, I was surprisingly hooked on the down-home boys' way of talking even out of dialogue - it completely immersed me in their character. I adore this, every part of it, but I think my only complaint was... I was really expecting them to bang, and I think it cut off sort of abruptly without much of an ending.

But fuck, it's a great read. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brokeback

I am black and a city man. This story was SO hot. Always like country dudes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
liked this paragraph

"So he did, shyly at first, he run his hands right down the other's back, over shoulder-blades so prominent and sharp they felt like the start of wings. The kind little birds have before their feathers come in, and Dare wondered, absurdly, if it was the same for angels.

Then his fingers on the spine like a fence-post, all straight and level and jagged with vertebra like the studs you string barbed wire through."

Descriptive, could visualise the start of wings and fence post vertebrae. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gotdamn this was gorgeous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous