All Comments on 'The Other Cock Ch. 02'

by thestorynovice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 10 years ago
Over the line

She fucked Caleb and did not discuss it with her boyfriend beforehand. That is not cool. Not pleased at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy!

Great story! I was hoping she would fuck another guy and she did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naysayers go away

While I understand the concern of the fellow who doesn't like what happened without prior discussion. I am pretty sure our hero could have put a stop to it, if he wanted to. I think we are on the way to the cuckold section of Literotica and I don't mind at all.

Nice story.

AfricanBull72AfricanBull72over 8 years ago
I like it.

It's a wonderfully written story. Arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

HOT! . Brilliantly written. Felt like I was the guy who's girlfriend was getting fucked by his mate while he watched. Really hot story. One of my favourites

That's added to my wank-bank! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky fucking Caleb...!

You can tell the boyfriend may be enjoying watching her fuck another guy in front of him, so I got two questions. 1. When is he gonna suck the other guy off in front of her, swallowing his mouthful...2. When is she just gonna bring a guy or two over and sit him down in a chair while they fuck her mouth and ass or cunt in front of him...? I'm beginning to bet he's headed for cuckold-land, big though his cock is.... You can just tell about some guys -- sorta like gaydar, know what I mean? Oh, baby... Give me a call sometime, any day you wanna have a nice threesome and let the boyfriend finally feel what cock up the ass feels like. It'll be good for him, I'm not kidding....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous