All Comments on 'The Other Forgotten'

by Cutestarr65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You might want to look up the physical consequences of anal rape, without benefit of any preparation or lubrication. It's not hot or sexy, and certainly wouldn't induce an orgasm in the person being raped. Odd Margo didn't notice the bleeding or the pain afterwards. Same for being fist-fucked in both orifices "with a blind fury." Gross.

Also, try to rip a pair of yoga pants with your bare hands. I guess the thought of violently abusing someone with brain damage turns you on. Probably it's just me, but I find it distasteful in the extreme.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
That ending

With Steven starting to figure things out, this story juuuuust might start to delve into the incest category... or Kevin might be put in prison forever, who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is next?

What is next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!

I know this is kinda crazy but it is different to read hurry and post the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'll give it a postponed rating...

Because some stories can't truly be rated without seeing the conclusion, and there's only one way for this to end, no matter what route it takes, kevin needs to go to jail for a good long time. I can't see the story staying enjoyable in any other way. Other than that love the concept, it brings back the old question would a decent person murder, steal, or cheat if they thought you could get away with it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCutestarr65@Cutestarr65
Hi, I'm CuteStarr. I'm always up for a chat, but please don't go asking if I cam. Here for fun, and I want to keep that simple, If I want to share pics, I'll share them. I'm into both women and men, but with a strong preference to other ladies.