The Other Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmn," she moaned. "More! More!"

"You're such a slut," Kevin smirked. "You want more? Here you go!"

Then, to her shock, Kevin pushed his entire hand up her vagina. She shrieked as she felt her pussy being fisted. She tried to protest, but Kevin didn't falter for a second. He aggressively pounded her, while Mrs. Brooks laid there, letting the young man fist-fuck her cunt with a blind fury. It didn't take long for her to gasp out.

"Kevin! I'm...I'm cummmmoooshitttt!" she shrieked, spraying a stream of liquid from her moist cunt.

Kevin laughed, licking his hand clean while Margo panted, trying to recoup her senses. But as she did, her memory of her fist-fucking faded as well. She sat up, confused why she was naked, horny, and outside in the cold. But Kevin, always a few steps ahead, was already moving onto his next game. He'd undressed, put in a ski-mask, and pressed Margo's head down onto the grass.

"Stop! Who are you? What are you doing?" she shrieked.

"What does it look like, slut?" he grunted, lining his cock up with her ass.

And so it went for the next few hours. Kevin raped Margo's ass, cumming violently inside her and making her clean his cock off with her tongue, after which she'd forget moments later, allowing Kevin to think of a new depraved act to live out on his charge. To his own surprise, the more depraved he got, the more Margo seemed to react to it with delight. When he made her suck his balls, she moaned in ecstasy. When he came on her tits, she gasped with delight. Even when he fisted her again, this time with one hand up her cunt and one up her ass, she gasped out with a quiver and a smile. She loved it, and he loved abusing her.

It was nearly three AM when the ravaging died down. Kevin sat there, panting and collecting his clothes, while Margo passed out. He wrapped her gently in the blanket and carried her back to the car. The drive home didn't take too long, and he was cleaning her off in no time, before putting her to bed. He then stumbled to his won bed and planted himself onto it. He was exhausted, but man, that was the most intense sex of his life. What a rush.

Margo's sleep was restless. He dreams were flooded with the thoughts of intense delight, as well as a dark shadow having his way with her. It was nearly demonic, but she loved the attention. Even when she was used as nothing more than a cheap whore, she enjoyed exploring this slutty side to herself. But who was this dream man, who fucked her so raw? Why couldn't she remember his face? But as the night went on, these dreams faded, as did the memory of them. And soon enough, Margo Brooks was back at her basic state. A state of blissful ignorance.

#

No matter how many times he used and violated Margo, even when she seemed to either enjoy it or be ashamed of her violations, it always made Kevin step back a bit when he saw her again. Her memories were gone, and she was back to being the bubbly woman who had no idea she'd been abused and fucked with such careless abandon.

There were moments he wondered if she remembered. Little things she said, or conversations she suddenly continued, only to forget again. But there was nothing to worry about. There was no trace of his actions.

He sighed. Tomorrow, Steven would be back. The end of the joyride. He had fun while it lasted, and he'd be dreaming of these last few weeks in the years to come. But now that was at an end.

He looked at margo, making her coffee, and stared as her short pants she wore when she went running.

"Just once more," he thought, as he grabbed her by the arm, pulled down her pants despite her protests, and stroked the tip of his cock against her lips. "What a cunt," the though, before ramming inside her wet pussy.

#

Steven was calling it a night. He was beat. Thank God this retreat was almost over. He could go home and sleep in his own bed for a change. He checked a few e-mails and his Facebook feed, when he remembered he still needed to synch his phone to his iPhoto account. He knew his mother would love to see some of the pictures of California, even if she might've forgotten he was out there.

He waited for a few seconds, when he noticed something. His mother's phone had been set to automatically synch up pictures onto the account a while back. There was the usual stuff: dishes she liked, flowers she happened to see, friends who came by. But at the very end, there was an odd photo. He enlarged it, and to his horror, he was confronted with a picture of a cum-stained Margo, he breasts hanging out from her dress, draped over a toilet bowl. He check further, coming across a few of her and a thick cock jabbed into her mouth.

What the hell was going on?

END...?

12