The Other House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As you can see, I have a lot more folds than you, my inner lips are bigger than yours. Oh, and you don't have any piercings.'

At first Kate didn't know what to say. She just stood there staring into Victoria's open vagina.

'D- Do you shave or wax? she asked clumsily.

'Oh, I wax. It's much better, no spiky bristles to itch me and it lasts much longer than shaving.'

'How often do you do it?'

'Every couple of weeks or so.'

'Maybe I'll try it,' Kate said without much conviction.

Victoria closed her legs, stood up and slid the knickers off.

'The other advantage is that is feels silky smooth.'

Victoria reached out to touch Kate's bikini line. The shop assistant instinctively took half a step back, before Victoria said,

'Oh don't be silly, I'm not going to hurt you.'

Victoria ran her finger tips up and down the crease between Kate's leg and body, down her bikini line saying,

'I can feel lots of sharp little vibrissae.'

'Vibrissae?'

'Yes, vibrissae. Sharp little bristles like the whiskers found near a cat's, or in this case a pussy's mouth,' a wicked sparkle in her eye.

'Oh I see,' said Kate, who would have been more amused but for her general state of embarrassment. Victoria's finger tips lingered unnecessarily gliding up and down Kate's bikini Line. Kate could hardly believe how soft and sensual Victoria's touch really was.

'Come on have a feel,' Victoria coaxed, gesturing at the other side.

As Kate began to run her fingers up and down her bikini line, Victoria let her hand fall away, watching as Kate touched herself. Victoria was certain that Kate had slipped into another reality, half day dream, half fantasy. After a few moments Victoria gave in to her desire, lifted her gaze and said,

'Now, feel mine. It really is much smoother.' Victoria knew it wasn't much, but touching someone else so intimately was an all important first step to becoming their lover.

To get things moving Victoria began to touch herself, running her finger tips over her silky mound. Kate was more than reluctant. Victoria whispered,

'Oh come on,' and reached out grabbing Kate's wrist and placed Kate's hand firmly on her mound. Kate moved her hand back and forth, a little at first and then with longer bolder strokes. Kate's initial inhibitions faded to nothing as she considered the silkiness of Victoria's waxed sex.

'It really is much smoother,' she said in amazement.

A moment or two passed as the young woman drifted in what was for her a very new experience. It was only when her fingertips brushed against Victoria's protruding labia, her wet labia, that reality dawned on Kate, she suddenly realized she was standing naked caressing another woman's private parts. Kate's heart was beating loudly and her chest was heaving more than would be expected. Slowly she removed her hand, lifted her head and looked into Victoria's waiting eyes. Diffusing the tension Victoria said,

'You should consider switching to warm wax. It really is the best.' Victoria didn't miss a beat.

Kate smiled nervously, turned and headed behind the curtain, the last of the outfits in hand.

For the final time the confident shop assistance came out from behind the curtain wearing a tiny black thong and push up bra. The thong was so small that her pubic hair could be seen above the waist band and even a little protruded at the sides. Nevertheless, it looked magnificent on Kate's slim feminine figure. Victoria's appreciation was more than noted.

'Hmmm... This would go well with a little black number. You'd look like you were not wearing any pants at all and the push up bra really does give you a lovely full cleavage.'

'And best of all, it's the cheapest item I've tried on.' Kate seemed happy with what was the most extraordinary morning.

'You are honestly the best shop assistant I've ever encountered. In fact, from now on, I'll only ever buy my lingerie from you.' Victoria's compliment was met with a tiny curtsy complete with Kate taking hold of an imaginary skirt.

Her awkwardness had passed, Kate blushed, more embarrassed by the promise of a repeat performance than the fact that she was standing in front of a perfect stranger wearing only the most intimate of apparel. Victoria smiled and lent forward pecking her on the cheek.

Victoria bought the dusky brown silk and leather corset, pants and two pair of matching thigh high stockings, the angel face pants and bra set, the tiny black thong and push up bra and a nice black lace teddy. Before leaving the change room Victoria tipped Kate twenty pounds, instructing her not to tell the senior sales assistant as she may not like it. When Victoria only purchased a few, albeit expensive items, with relatively small commissions the senior assistant appeared to be quite pleased. As Kate opened the door for the 'bag carrying' Victoria, Victoria gave her a business card and said,

'Call me sometime.'

Kate quickly reciprocated, reached into her tunic pocket, found one of her own business card complete with her private number on the back and handed it to Victoria with a devilish grin. Victoria knew that seduction was as much about the slow burn and anticipation as actual conquest. She also knew that she and Kate played well together. Victoria left the lingerie shop confident that she would be seeing a lot more of the lovely Kate.

♂♀

Victoria was a very fortunate young woman. She inherited an obscenely large amount of money from her grandfather when was a little girl. Her uncle wisely invested half the sum in Microsoft and the other half in Apple Macintosh. Needless to say her investment had more than matured. Five years previously she purchased all of the live-in-suites on the sixth and seventh floors of what was then a brand new hotel. Assuring her a little privacy, the suites like all of her financial holdings were maintained through a series of business names, funds and trusts. Therefore, despite the fact that Byron was her Master, unbeknown to him when he came to London he generally stayed in a hotel suite owned by Victoria. All Byron knew was that the Eroticum Foundation supported various houses including his own, and that one of their representatives had offered the suite for his use when in London. Victoria secretly kept a private suite on the seventh floor and despite having the vast majority of her money tied up, she spent the balance of her returns on refurbishing her remaining apartments. Some had a few grand bedrooms, with large ensuites and so on, while others had a larger number of small rooms, one good size bedroom and a large common area. She simply decided on what she wanted and the foundation took care of it. Considering her lifestyle, having money hardly seemed real, in fact it was more like playing a computer game.

♂♀

After a very rewarding day Victoria stepped out of the elevator and headed for her suite. After wandering through the living room she made her way to the master bedroom where she found Byron sleeping, sprawled face down across their bed. He looked a mess, but no bruises or black eyes that she could see. Just the result of hard partying, she surmised as she wandered through to the bathroom. When she returned Byron had rolled over onto his back exposing his nearly naked body.

The thick ring of what looked like dark purple metallic, overlaid with bright and dark red lipstick around the base of Byron's flaccid cock changed Victoria's mood from, happy to see him safely in her nest, to wanting him out. Not that Victoria ever thought she had the right to Byron's undivided attention, or his fidelity, nor did she want him to be a dull and doting man, but she never got used to his callous indifference. His declarations of love for her had grown more repetitive over the past five years, but he never surrendered his love to her in the way she had hoped. It was thoughtless displays like this that illustrated the inconsistencies between his silver tongued promises and his everyday betrayals. After the party he overlooked her for how many other women, for how many meaningless encounters? Meaningless encounters with novices like Rebecca, Victoria brooded.

Even though she knew this last episode was at least partly her own doing, never having made a fuss in the past, Victoria had had enough of being treated less than second best. She gave Byron too many opportunities to take her for granted. It was now or never, either she risked never enjoying his bed again or resign herself to accept a far less than ideal situation. When Byron awoke, Victoria suggested he get a shower and freshen up. When he emerged from the bathroom, she simply said,

'Byron, in many ways you have been the perfect Master, in other ways not so perfect. Either way, the time has come for me to ask you to give me my leave.'

At first Byron continued drying his hair, but then, when the nature of her request dawned upon him, he stood paralyzed. After a long couple of moments silence, Byron asked,

'But... but why. I thought things were just as you wanted them?' His shock was stamped on every word.

'Our relationship has never been just as I wanted it,' Victoria's words cut more deeply than she knew.

'What do you mean. I thought you were in love with me.'

'I mean, just once Byron, I want to be fully in charge,' Victoria avoided any admission of love.

'Well you can be in charge if you like.'

Much to Victoria's annoyance, Byron failed to see the irony of him giving her permission to be in charge.

'No Byron. That is not how it works. I can never be fully in charge while ever you are my Master. You have got to give me my leave.'

'This really... This is not necessary. You don't have to leave in order to achieve... to achieve what ever it is you want.'

Byron's poorly chosen words infuriated Victoria.

'Give me my leave,' she demanded. 'If it doesn't work out I can always beg your forgiveness.'

'It's been years since I whipped you properly. I don't think you'd want to pay the price of forgiveness.'

'That's a risk I'm willing to take.'

Somehow Byron always knew that this day would come. She had long since been his favorite. She was so intense, beautiful beyond compare and she was the perfect Dom. He knew that that was their problem, he never let her dominate him. He had to remain her Master. Byron took a breath, dropped his gaze as in defeat and then, looking his beloved Victoria in the eye said,

'Very well then. You have your leave and my blessing.'

'Thank you.'

'I never could refuse you anything.'

'Oh Byron. You know that's a lie.'

'No its not. Even when you first came to us, I couldn't punish you like the other girls. I could never risk you resenting me.'

'What are you talking about?'

'I came close to losing you a couple of times. I saw how close you were to being unable to forgive me.'

A certain stillness fell over them as they contemplated their separation. Victoria was never a true submissive, she only ever acted the part in order to learn how better to be a dominatrix. After a few moments Victoria said,

'If that's true, if you could never refuse me anything, why do you refuse to love me?'

'I love you, you know I do.'

'Not the way I love you.'

'What do you mean?'

'I love you like we're one person, you love me like I'm your favorite pet.'

Victoria's words rang true. When he realized that he thought of Victoria, of every girl in his care as entirely separate to him, he was driven back into himself. Victoria took no joy in seeing the expression drain from his face as reality dawned upon him. He found an armchair, his body slumped and his heart plunged into a darkness he had not felt for so many years.

Victoria packed her things and retrieved her black leather case in which she kept her instruments of discipline. Don't cry. This was never going to be easy, Victoria did her best to chase away her desire to fall down and beg her master's forgiveness. Should I kiss him? Should I tell him I love him. Oh God, what have I done. I Can't do this... Victoria's internal struggle was making her nervous. She hurried, not sure that she had done the right thing, but sure there was no going back. After gathering her things Victoria turned to say goodbye, but couldn't her mouth wouldn't open, her words wouldn't come. After a moment or two looking at the broken man slouched in the chair Victoria turned and left Byron sitting alone. Unbeknown to him she simply made her way to her private suite on the seventh floor and would not be coming back.

Victoria barely managed to close the door to her suite before bursting into tears. Her lovely body shuddering, she leant back against the wall and slowly descended to the floor where she lay sobbing. Darkness crowded in on her mind, forlorn sorrow filled her so completely as she surrendered. She wanted so much to be rescued, for someone to hold her and make the pain go away, but no one came. Evening saw Victoria wash away her tears and to cry fresh ones. She was a hard woman, sometimes even cruel, but her heart was soft and pink and so much in need of love that breaking up was never going to be easy.

He'll still be mine, if ever he was, Victoria told herself as she dined alone. The red wine went so very well with the roast beef and baked pumpkin. Finally her head began to clear, life was too short to wait endlessly for love when it might never come. As potentially dangerous as her strategy was Victoria had achieved the first part of her plan to win Byron for herself, for ever. She would stay in the London until the scene was set for her next move.

♂♀

Victoria slept alone, lonely in her king size bed. She tossed and turned as she played the day's events over and over again in her head. Sleep alluded her. At about three in the morning she got up, jotted her ideas down on a pad, downed a couple of fingers of fine scotch whisky and went back to bed. Her real dilemma was tactical more than emotional. Asking her leave was certainly well overdue. Making Byron go without the comfort of break-up sex guaranteed that he'd be back begging her to make love to him. What kept Victoria awake was that she hadn't considered the impact of hurting his feelings, besides she identified a potential error in timing. For more than twelve months she had been planning on making a move that would "help" Byron realize that he loved her. Nevertheless, after the way he reacted there was a slim chance that he'd try for a clean slate, or embark on another long term conquest. Rebecca, the sweet, young, beautiful performer kept popping into Victoria's mind. She remembered how when she pressed herself against him, when she kissed him at the gallery Byron brushing her off, turning his gaze toward Rebecca and saying, 'She's so very beautiful'. Victoria couldn't argue, Rebecca was beautiful to look at, but then again any fit young woman dancing naked would be.

It was not until Victoria's mind turned to thinking of Diana that she finally started to relax. Her thoughts aroused feelings and her memories gave birth to dreams. Victoria fell asleep and dreampt of making love to Diana, of them being partners, of sharing her life with Diana. Maybe it was just a way of not thinking about Byron, but maybe it was what she really wanted. Victoria knew but knew that her relationship with Diana was unconventional. They knew each other had many other lovers, yet whenever they were together they avoided talking about anyone else, they only ever talked about what they wanted from each other, and what they wanted to do to each other. Despite the fact that they never knew that much about each other's lives, their relationship was refreshingly honest. Victoria cherished Diana's love because Diana loved her with all her heart, as though there was only ever the two of them. On the other hand, unlike Diana, Byron seemed incapable of loving her with all his heart, and his inner thoughts and feelings were his own. For her part Victoria loved him nonetheless.

♂♀

What was Victoria to do? For her plan to work Byron needed time to think, he needed time alone, or at least time free of any real temptation. What if he goes after Rebecca? Victoria's thoughts kept returning to what she knew. Byron was a terrible womanizer, and he couldn't resist young women in training. She wanted to keep tabs on Byron, but she knew that that was near impossible. She racked her brains and then it came to her. I could quite easily keep tabs on Rebecca, her conclusion was clear.

While Victoria felt a little guilty, she understood that spending time with Diana afforded her the opportunity of keeping an eye on Rebecca. In the days following her separation from Byron, he returned to Hedon's Bend and she not only contacted Diana but discovered that the building that Diana occupied, with her small band of trainees, was about to change hands. Playing into Victoria's Machiavellian plot, the new owner wanted the entire building vacated. Fortunately, Victoria was in the position to offer Diana a large and quite suitable suite on the seventh floor of the hotel, just across the hall from her own apartment and very much in her line of sight. Without delay Victoria arranged for a representative of the Foundation to call on Diana. The representative, a red head named Joan, was to offer her either temporary or permanent accommodation, a removalist service and the Foundation's guarantee of discretion in all their dealings.

12