The Other House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you think I could see Rebecca's bottom?'

'Becca, present your bottom to the Mistress,' her command was clear.

Rebecca walked from her place by the sideboard, stopped at Victoria's side, turned and bent over inviting Victoria's inspection.

There were a series of overlapping, dark red, hand prints on her right cheek. Some purple dappling had started to appear here and there, but the fingertips were almost entirely black and blue. I would love to have seen this. I bet she cried like a baby after such a spanking, Victoria's conclusion wasn't far from the truth.

'Do you like it when Diana spanks you?'

'Yes Mistress, very much,' Rebecca's replay was short, but honest.

'Does she comfort you, make love to you, when she's done.'

'That depends on what you mean Mistress.'

'Surely you don't think that only a man can make love to you?'

'No Mistress.'

Victoria looked down the table at Diana unable to understand how Rebecca could have been in training for a year without her Mistress making love to her. After a moment or two, Victoria thought it best to retreat.

'Forgive me Diana, what you do with your trainees is your business.'

'Victoria I can assure you, you have nothing to be sorry for. The reason Rebecca is having trouble answering your question is that our activities are limited in certain ways.'

'Limited?'

'Yes I have asked Rebecca to refuse any penetration of her anus or vagina until I give her permission.'

Diana found no reason to justify her actions. Victoria turned and looked quizzically at Rebecca. Victoria's mind was racing, Why not screw her like anyone else? What reason could there be? A couple of moments passed before Victoria's found a possible reason. Oh God! I wonder?

'Rebecca?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Are you a virgin?'

Rebecca hesitated. Still bent at the waist Rebecca turned her head to look at Diana for approval. Diana gave a single nod.

'Yes Mistress. Technically speaking I am a virgin, but not in the true sense as I have made love to everyone in this household, and they have each made love to me.'

On account of her posture Rebecca's voice was only slightly muffled, Victoria heard every

word.

'Thank you Rebecca. That will be all.'

Victoria's heart skipped a beat. If Diana was protecting Rebecca's virginity, she was hardly going to let Byron anywhere near her, thought Victoria. Diana sat quietly and observed Victoria's mind ticking over.

'So your protecting her virginity?'

'That's right.'

'Why?'

'Virginity is a special thing, easily lost, and once lost, it's lost forever.'

'Yes of course you're right. There's no hurry.'

'I remember my first time. I was just lovely. Do you remember yours?'

'Yes, but it was far more like rape and far less lovely than any other time I can remember.'

'Oh, Victoria, I'm terribly sorry. I forgot our rule. I should never have pried.'

'I wanted to tell you. Besides, I want the change the rules.'

'You want to change the rules?'

'Yes, just a little. Perhaps not straight to full disclosure, but I would like to share your life more fully.'

Diana smiled inwardly, as she so desperately wanted to know everything about her beloved Victoria.

'So what happened?' Diana ventured.

'With my first time, you mean?' Victoria waited for Diana's nod, then continued. 'I was staying at a friend of my father's. At night his son, with whom I'd been flirting all day, came into my room got in bed with me. He kissed me, I kissed him back, then he touched me. I could hardly breath, I was so excited. Then he got on top of me. He had no idea, he just forced his cock into me and then fucked me like I was some sloppy old whore. I tried to cry out, but he covered my mouth.' Victoria sat quietly, her eyes down cast. 'It was the worst minute of my life. I really should have been on top.' Victoria enjoyed her own joke, then her brow furrowed and on reflection she said 'My pussy was sore for weeks after that,' despite the memory, Victoria managed a healthy smile.

Diana hated herself for trying to defend Rebecca at Victoria's expense, but she was more surprised at the tenderness with which Victoria answered. Diana only hoped that Victoria's attempt at humor wasn't masking some deep hurt. Interrupting the conversation, the doors opened and two naked waitresses entered carrying silver trays.

'Ah, first course.'

'Thank you,' Victoria was polite as can be.

A large bowl of soup and a dinner roll sat before her. It smelt delicious.

The naked waitresses took up positions at the side of the room.

'Oh, that's what I wanted to tell you. We are being evicted,' Diana opportunistically used the break in conversation to change the subject.

'Really when?'

'We've got three weeks, but the Foundation has fixed everything. We're coming to live in the hotel, just across from you.' Diana's delight was etched across her face.

Victoria raised her glass and said,

'May we be the best of neighbors, and the very best of lovers.'

'I'll drink to that,' Diana's raised her glass in the air.

Diana and Victoria talked far more than usual over diner. Naked woman refreshed their glasses and replaced one plate with another as each course was finished. Bare breasts hung and swayed over the dinner table as waitresses leant forward to change the condiments, replace used wine glasses or remove dirty plates. To Victoria's pleasure, their curvaceous bruised bottoms bounced as they came to and fro. By the time the main courses had finished the conversation turned to sex. Everyone was getting aroused. The waitresses were allowed to join the conversation when directly spoken to, which happened on and off when they approached the table. After Victoria gave a particularly stirring account of her screwing some diplomat's wife with a massive strap-on, while he slept in a reclining chair only meters away, she noticed that Cathy's labia was dripping wet.

'Diana?' Victoria said inquiringly.

'Yes.'

'Would you mind if we had a little parade inspection?'

'You're the guest of honor.'

'Thank you. Girls, please line up here next to me,' Victoria's tone was somewhere between commanding and friendly.

Victoria swiveled in her chair, all but one strands of her dress hung either side of her legs, revealing her shapely thighs. Rachel was first in line.

'Come closer,' Victoria beckoned.

Rachel took another step closer. Victoria opened her legs and beckoned her closer still. A single strand of fabric covering her lusty sex.

'Feet at shoulder width,' Victoria commanded.

Rachel obeyed. Diana watched closely. Victoria reached in between her legs and then raised her hand, dragging her fingers through the trough between Rachel's lips. When she brushed against her clitoris, Rachel shuddered a little at the intensity. Victoria raised her fingers to her face.

'Wet and sticky,' she said as she rolled her fingers together. 'Fragrant,' she breathed deeply. And then, one at a time she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

'Good girl. You can go.

Tanya was next in line. Victoria repeated her instructions, slid her fingers in between Tanya's pussy lips and enjoyed the feel, sight, smell and taste, not to mention the squishy sounds Tanya's aroused sex made at her touch.

Cathy stood in front of Victoria, peering beneath Victoria's jacket at her bulging cleavage, her milky white breasts pushed high by the half cup bodice.

'I don't need to touch you to know that you're aroused. Do I?'

'Sorry Mistress, it's just that all the sex talk kind of turns me on and when I start imagining how it must...'

'Cathy,' Diana's rebuke was sharp.

Cathy immediately stopped talking. Victoria looked up and smiled. She reached in between Cathy's legs, but instead of just drawing her fingers through her wetness, she took one of Cathy's pussy flaps in her between her fingers, pulled it to the side and stretched it outward. She moved her hand back and forth stretching the sticky wet flap, half opening Cathy's vagina then closing it again. Victoria played with both of Cathy's flaps and her juices dripped. God, you'd be fun in bed, she thought, as she slid two finger between her enormous lips and felt the tight entrance to Cathy's vagina. As with the other girls Victoria filled her senses with Cathy's unique essence.

Victoria enjoyed Fiona and Rebecca who were both delightfully aroused. Laura stood in between Victoria's wide spread knees. Victoria looked her up and down, then reached her hand in between her legs. Laura's pussy was hardly aroused at all. She had a little moisture, but her pussy was neither swollen, nor flushed with colour.

'Do you find our conversation boring?' Victoria's question was more of an accusation.

'No mistress, not at all. It's... its... I have been distracted, worried about diner and there is still desert to come. I just want everything to be perfect.'

'I'm sure you do.' Victoria's tone reflected her appreciation, yet was tainted with disappointment. 'Diana, I was wondering whether I might arrange a reward for Laura, before the night is over?'

'That would be our pleasure.'

'Good.'

Victoria returned her attention to Laura. Gently caressing her delicate mound. Laura almost shivered at the softness of Victoria's touch. Before dismissing Laura Victoria reached down between her own legs, lifted the satin strip of fabric to one side and then slid her fingers up and down her slippery crevice. Victoria bathed in Laura's gaze as she dipped her fingers into her ravenous hole. Laura watched as Victoria licked her fingers, fingered herself again and then licked them clean.

'Thank you Laura, you may go,' was all Victoria said.

Diana had never seen Victoria in such an unguarded vivacious mood. She was more lovely than ever, powerful, but tender. Victoria was enjoying the freedom, knowing that one night's fun would not affect her plans.

The blueberry pie with cream and dark chocolate was beautifully presented and absolutely exquisite on the pallet.

Rachel had done a perfect job as waitress until the chain between her cuffs knocked a full glass of desert wine over. The chain pushed against the glass, as it tilted Rachel tried to save it and in so doing propelled it directly at Diana. Wine, splashed all over her face and chest. It hit her with such volume that she could feel it drain down between her breasts, across her tummy and slowly soak into her dress. As startled as she was Diana sat fast. Wine dripping from her chin onto her now heaving chest. Rachel was on the edge of tears saying "sorry" over and over again. Diana reached for a napkin, wiped her face, reached under the table and retrieved a riding crop.

'Cathy, Tanya, Rebecca clear the table.' Diana commanded

Rachel dropped to her knees.

'I'm sorry Mistress. It was an accident. I didn't mean it. Please Mistress.'

'Stop your wining,' Diana was in no mood for clemency.

Rachel knelt in front of Diana as the table was cleared. Victoria had seen Diana punish girls before. She was savage, but soon gave in to her softer side and relinquished her rage to concern for the girl. on reflection, Victoria had always known that Diana was a little too soft to be a really hard and fearsome Dominatrix.

The oak table was stark in contrast to only moments ago. But it was about to receive another compliment of tasty treats.

'Fiona I want you to sit at the other side of the table.'

A tear fell from Rachel's eye as she realized that her punishment was going to be more than a simple whack across the bottom. Rachel's lovely white breasts pressed against the polished timber. Fiona took up her position, reached out and took hold of Rachel's wrists. Victoria sat back, her hand between her legs, her fingers working away.

'Rachel, you know I love you and therefore must punish your clumsiness,' Diana's words were hard.

'Yes Mistress,' Rachel sobbed.

Diana was certainly stunning. She stood beside the table, facing Victoria, with her feet well apart, ready to wheel the riding crop. The long split in her dress gaped allowing Victoria to see her lovely long legs and even her naked mound. She hadn't noticed before, but Diana's inner lips were protruding and she could see the pink hood that draped over her clitoris.

Diana drew her hand back and then without further warning the crop whistled through the air. The unforgiving crop made a terrific noise at it collided with Rachel's untainted skin. Rachel screamed and then begged,

'Oh God, Please Mistress.'

Fiona held Rachel's wrists more tightly. The swish of the crop again terminated with Rachel's scream, and more pleading.

'Be quiet girl. One more word and you'll get a dozen lashes.'

Rachel fell silent. She scrunched her hands into tight fists, pressed her forehead hard into the oak and tried her best to stifle her whimpers. Victoria moved her finger tips in a circular motion around her clit, teasing herself, but refusing herself a climax.

Again and again the crop collided with Rachel's lovely round bottom. So far it left four red stripes across her white skin. It was not until the fifth stroke that she cried for mercy.

'Oh Mistress, Please no more. It hurts. Please Mistress.'

'Quiet,' Diana barked.

Rachel could stop herself from talking, but could not hold back her cries. She wiggled her bottom and tried to lift herself by standing on her tip toes, but she could not escape her punishment. As Diana drew the crop back Rachel began shifting from side to side as though she could evade the inevitable.

'Stand Still and this will be your last,' Diana guaranteed.

Rachel did her best, but the pain prevented her from standing perfectly still. She drew a big breath and closed her eyes tight as Fiona held her wrists ever tighter. "Crack" the crop hit her for the sixth time. Rachel squealed and knowing it was her last mumbled,

'Thank you Mistress.'

Fiona waited for the order to release Rachel's wrists, but no order came. Instead Diana walked to the side board picked up the bottle of desert wine, now only half full and returned to Rachel's side.

'Laura, spread her legs. I want you kneeling. Girls gather around. I don't want a drop of this to reach the floor.'

Laura knelt between Rachel's legs. Rebecca knelt between Laura and Diana, and Tanya and Cathy knelt between Laura and the table. When everyone was satisfactorily placed Diana said,

'Fiona hold on tight.'

Rachel clenched her teeth, because, what ever was coming was going to hurt. Victoria was close to orgasm, probably too close, but she continued rubbing her excited clit.

Diana began slowly pouring the sweet fruity wine over Rachel's welts. Rachel screamed like a banshee. Rebecca began licking the wine from Rachel's left thigh, trying to avoid the welts. As the wine ran down between Rachel's cheeks Laura tongue lapped at the flowing nectar as it spread out over Rachel's folds. Diana poured more wine, over Rachel's left cheek, Tanya and Cathy licked furiously, like kittens around a bowl of milk. Rachel wriggled as the girls licked her wounds. The mix of pleasure and pain felt so good, that Rachel's screams and agonizing moans turned to sounds of pleasure.

'Fiona, come around and join Rebecca,' Diana's voice was far more benevolent, now that the whipping was done.

Fiona rounded the table and knelt next to Becca, Diana continued to pour wine over Rachel's superbly punished posterior.

Victoria had repositioned herself on a chair almost directly behind Rachel. She had her legs spread as wide as she could, her left knee high in the air, both hands between her legs. Victoria reached her left arm around behind her thigh. Her left hand was nearly completely imbedded in her deep and very full vagina. Her right hand worked from the front, stroking her sex and rubbing her swollen clit.

Diana wanted Rachel to enjoy her punishment. She poured more wine down between her cheeks, encouraging Laura to work Harder. Rachel pressed her hands down on the desk, lifting her body and arching her back. Laura easily cleaned up the wine, her tongue instead diving deep into her warm groove. Diana's attention was momentarily caught by Victoria's heavy breathing. Victoria smiled in between rapid breaths as she enjoyed the spectacle almost as much as her own hands. Finally, Diana put the bottle down on the table and went to Victoria's aid. Diana didn't want to obscure Victoria's view, but she did want to kiss her just once. So she did. Diana's lips were so welcome, that Victoria came immediately. Diana fingers worked their way through Victoria's hair, cradling her head she pressed her mouth hard against Victoria's. Together they devoured the moment, locked in passion, Victoria's fingers working her lonely sex. A deep and intense burning sensation erupted from her loins, and engulfed her entire body. Diana realized that Victoria had stopped kissing her, lost in a climax fuelled by sadomasochistic pleasure.

Laura drove her tongue into Rachel's vagina with unyielding repetition, yet still had time to lick Rachel's clit. As Rachel drew ever closer to her own orgasm the other girls reached up and fondled her breasts and tickled her wherever they could. Laura changed tactics and began sucking Rachel's clitoris, slowly, she changed pressure, alternately sucking harder then softly.

Victoria's climax was subsided, with lots of little kisses from Diana. Diana held Victoria's face in her hands and looked gleefully into her eyes. Victoria felt and looked radiant.

'Oh yes, I'm going to c...,' Rachel's sentence terminated with an enormous gasp for breath.

Diana stood beside Victoria holding her sticky hand as they watched Rachel's body ripple with a thunderous orgasm. It was an intensely erotic sight, four woman licking Rachel's freshly whipped arse, Laura's face embedded in her generous folds.

12