The Other Kelly Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as perverse as I believed myself to be I felt the weight of my cock in my hand thickened by my thoughts as my cell phone rang. I reached over absently to the night stand where I'd tossed it and answered it with ragged breath, "Hello."

"Mr. Taylor, it's me Kelly," she hesitated, as if I needed her to identify herself. Her every inflection was a permanent part of my memory from the higher pitched school girl sound to this deeper bass filled ala Kathleen Turner sexy tone she had now.

"Hey Kelly, what can I do for you?" I tried to sound relaxed but I was anything but.

Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"No, of course not why would you think that?" I looked down at my meaty cock. It had grown even more at her few words and her breathy voice in my ear.

"It's just, you seemed...and, I mean I didn't mean to...I thought," she sighed but I could hear it in her voice she sounded as if she were about to cry.

"Kelly what's wrong?" I was concerned and torn but my erection was forgotten for the moment in panic at her stressed tone.

"I just thought that," she took a deep breath. "I thought that you wanted to kiss me. It was moronic right?"

My mind froze but my hand, not so much. I stroked up and down on my dick once, twice, three times before I let it answer for me. "Yes, I wanted to kiss you. I always want to kiss you."

"You do? But you didn't and I mean, I tried to be...but nothing I did worked," she sounded happier but frustrated.

"What do you mean, worked?" I let my hand glide down to my balls and tugged a little then I began fingering myself with just the pads of my fingertips. Yes, I know I'm going to Hell, but her voice was so damn sexy and she'd said wanted me to kiss her and my dick was begging for the attention.

She laughed as if she were relieved and more confident. "It just seems to me like you want to fuck me but you never act on it."

This time my hand froze instead of my mind and I was speechless. Had I been that obvious all these months? Of course I had. Teacher, student, father, daughter, young girl, old man flashed in my head like words on a billboard and directed my next words. "Kelly, I really don't think that would be appropriate. I was your teacher."

"Yes, but you're not my teacher anymore. In fact you haven't been my teacher for a really long time." Her voice was coquettish as she said it, my cock jumped in my hand. I wiped my hand against the covers of my bed just to get it away from me.

"But I have a daughter close to your age," I said weakly, I was fighting the overwhelming urge to just agree to anything she said because so far she made perfect sense.

"Mr. Taylor, I'm not your daughter," she punctuated each word and then she did that sighing thing that crawled over my skin like a warm caress. "In fact if memory serves I look nothing like her."

That was very true. Where Darla was short, petite, and pretty, Kelly was tall, voluptuous and beautiful. Darla had fair short blonde hair and Kelly's hair was long and thick and black as night. Darla was pale and had light acne so she wore tons of make-up. Kelly's mocha colored complexion was always clear and clean and she wore very little make-up if any beyond colorless lip gloss.

My heart and mind raced. I thought about the way her hand had lingered on mine during dinner, even when the moment of grabbing the salt had passed. I thought about the way she'd pressed her body into mine and how hard her nipples had felt even through the knitted material of her sweater and bra at the movie theater. I thought about how her thigh kept brushing mine on the bench seat of my pick-up truck. I zeroed in on the thought that when she'd kissed me in the truck before bounding into her house, she caught the edge of my lips with hers and I swore I felt her tongue for just a moment, but I knew at the time it had to be my overactive, hypersexual imagination.

Yes, I'm an idiot, I am the moron. She'd put all the signs out there and I'd been to worked up and feeling guilty to make a move or even conceive the possibility that she had meant what she meant by her gestures. I'm pathetic, a complete and total loser.

I tried to come up with any reason why it would be wrong, I couldn't do it. Then she sealed my fate with her next vulgar words. "Besides, you didn't deny that you want to fuck me. So I think maybe that means you do. In fact I'm willing to bet if I were outside your apartment right now in nothing but a trench coat and some of my new lingerie, that you would take me to your bed and fuck me immediately." There was a knock on my door that echoed through the phone.

I dropped my phone and grabbed my discarded corduroys as I headed towards the hallway my heart pounding out of my chest. I barely stopped to pull them up my shaky legs hopping from foot to foot, I buttoned them but forget to zip them as I raced to the front door.

True to her words she was there, except she'd lied, she was also wearing come-fuck-me black pumps like an exotic wet dream from a men's magazine. She closed her little pink flip phone and smiled at me in a sexy way that made my heart skip a beat or two.

I don't remember pulling her to into my arms, but I did and I had. She was so beautiful even towering six inches above me in height with those heels. I leaned in tilting my head up to her and she answered by lowering her face to mine and then we kissed. Her plush lips were softer than anything I could think of and she tasted sweet like juice or syrup. I let my tongue play across those perfect petal lips as if I could sip the nectar that was her essence. It was pure heaven.

I guided her body to the closest wall and kick the door closed with my foot, refusing to give up the taste of her mouth. My tongue slipped past her thick juicy lips searching and hungry and she answered with a caressing tongue of her own as her mouth parted in invitation. My hands had an agenda searching through the folds of her outer layer barely taking the time to loosen the belt to reach warm silky flesh. I took time to marvel at her glorious mostly naked body before returning to her waiting lips in a passionate fevered kiss.

Her skin was soft, elastic and yielding as my hands slipped past her small waist in search of her ass. She sighed as my hands gripped her roughly pulling her upper thighs against my throbbing cock. I slipped my thumbs under the edge of her satin sunshine yellow panties seeking and spreading her legs apart from behind as my hands pulled and adjusted her so that I could pull her closer and down to me. I kissed down her neck until my lips could flutter butterfly kisses to the top of her breast. The reality of the moment was so much further than any fantasy I had ever had.

In response she unbuttoned my fly and slipped her hand over my pulsing hard cock with soft nimble fingers, exploring me with little apprehension and complete abandon. She gripped me close to the base of my penis and then tightened her hand in a snug fist applying steady pressure.

The sensation of her long awaited touch sent me over the edge. I trembled as she grasped and my balls tightened and I began pumping cum in ragged spurts that matched my breathing and groaning as I exploded all over the front her body and her delicate and tender hand. I felt drained although my muscles had clenched with my release.

"I'm s-so-sorry, Kelly," I stuttered, my skin flushed and heated. I was humiliated by my premature ejaculation. She'd reduced me to an eager teenage boy with a quickly waning member spent by the loss of my load. I took it as a sign from above that I wasn't meant for such glory as Kelly.

I was angry at myself and embarrassed. What the hell was I doing? I felt like an adolescent and just couldn't look at her beautiful face and see her repulsion at what I'd done. I tried to recover from my climax and focused on a spot on the wall behind her still clothed shoulder, as my breathing calmed down. I gather my pants from my knees to cover up and moved away from her. I prayed for a hole in the floor to open up and suck me down to the Hell I so rightly deserved.

~~~~~

To be continued...

12