All Comments on 'The Other Man'

by ScottyTales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 7 years ago
Great story

I would love to be in that position - you expressed my current favourite fantasy- very well written also.

I hope we will see a follow up soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heck of a one sided story.

So she basically picks him up at a bar for her husband to use, along with the promise that he can fuck her as well and all through the evening she dangles that carrot in front of him while the husband uses him as his own toy.

Why didn’t he catch on when she told him that her husband’s dick was too big for her ass and yet she knew it would fit into his very nicely?

Maybe I’m proved wrong when or if this has a second chapter but so far his been mugged off with promises all evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit of a surprise

When she said her husband's cock was too thick for her ass and how she loved getting her ass fucked, it made sense that she expected her pickup to fuck her ass. Changing over to her husband fucking him surprised me a bit, although at least some oral between the guys, you could see coming. A nice memory brought background by this story from a few years ago when I was eating a lady's juicy pussy while her boyfriend was fucking me with his BIG cock; average thickness but a good 9" long. What an amazing night that was!

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsabout 7 years ago
Great Erotic Story

I love the set-up, the interaction, and the reluctant willingness of the other man. Nicely written! Sequel cumming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy af

You certainly do have a knack for words.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved how the couple worked as a team to find and seduce their prey. He certainly got more than he anticipated. I hope that he got a chance to plow the wife's ass as a reward.

HartMannHartMannalmost 2 years ago

Wow, now THAT was phenomenal, a wet dream....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous