The Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy, make me cum dear." Amy moaned in ecstasy. She tasted just as good as she smelled, and her pussy was dripping wet already. Running my tongue slowly up its length, I could feel her anticipation swell.

She moaned hard as I focused on her clit, but just as I was beginning to forget about Amy's husband, a hand grabbed my hip. I didn't realize it, but I was leaned forward eating Amy out on her chair, in perfect position to be taken from behind.

Amy noticed my hesitation and grabbed my hair gently and looked down at me. "He's going to be really gentle baby, don't worry." I looked behind me briefly to see Brandon holding his dick in one hand, on his knees behind me. He stroked himself roughly as he looked down, his massively thick cock inches from my exposed ass. My hands had been on Amy's thighs, but they now moved around to her hips, holding them tight.

I felt something cold against my hole. I thought it was a finger. It was wet as well, and admittedly after the initial shock felt good as it lightly rubbed against me. I did like my ass played with, and I could definitely feel my cock throb a bit as the nerve endings back there were aroused like they had before when my ex had decided to experiment. She had never put more than a finger in though, and then I clenched again as I remembered how I could barely fit this cock in my mouth.

A hand spread open my ass cheeks, and something bigger, and slightly warmer rubbed against me. "Fuck" escaped my lips as I gripped Amy's full hips and she rubbed her hands through my hair. I wasn't eating her pussy anymore, but she made sure my head was still buried in her thighs.

"mmm...baby that looks so hot. Just imagine all the dirty things you are going to get to do to me while my husband fucks you..." Amy grabbed my head and pointed it towards hers. She was staring at her husband as he teased his fat cock across my most sensitive area. She didn't look down at me but nevertheless directed a demand.

"Tell Brandon to fuck you in the ass."

I hesitated and whispered, "fuck me in the ass."

I felt like I was under her spell. I felt like she owned me. I was entranced with her sultry voice and beautiful body.

"No, no, baby..." She cooed. "say 'please fuck me in the ass, Brandon'". She looked down at me with that same smug smile. A smile that I'm confident she had used for years to get men to do whatever she wanted for her.

"Please fuck me in the ass, Brandon." I whispered again.

"Louder. Tell him you want his fat cock in your ass." Amy's hands tightened around the base of my neck. I could feel Brandon begin pushing his way in.

"I want your fat cock in my ass" I said louder this time.

He pushed against me and breathed hard. I could feel it slowly push inside. There was a brief moment of resistance, and a sharp pain. I gasped as if coming out from under water, and then I felt it push further in.

"Oh fuck...is it in?" I was shocked I formed a complete sentence. "Is it all the way in?"

I heard Brandon moan and breath hard. "Almost" he said out of breath.

"Fuck" I repeated.

"You're doing so good baby," Amy smiled. "Just a little bit more...tell him again..."

"I want your fat cock..." I paused as I felt it go deeper. "I want your fat cock in my ass."

I knew his cock was shorter than mine, but it seemed to keep going deeper. It felt so big inside me. As the shock wore off, I felt a sense of ecstasy overcome me. The magic spot my ex always seemed to find with her finger burned with pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck me I want it." My legs trembled as his strong hands grabbed my hips and gave me just what I asked for. He began slow at first. Grinding my hips around his cock, and then pulling it slightly out and back in again. I arched my back and my head fell into a blank white desire.

"Ooo baby, I think he likes it" Amy rejoiced. "God I love you."

"Fuck I love you baby," her husband returned out of breath.

Brandon fucked me harder, but not violently. He pushed at an even pace, seeming to withdraw more and more each time before sinking back in. I could tell that my ass had loosened for him as the resistance became barely noticeable.

"Baby..." Amy paused. "I think it's my turn... Do you want to fuck me now?" I couldn't tell who she was talking to at first. I was drunk with pleasure, but Brandon slowed down and Amy lifted my chin and looked me right in the eyes with a sly grin. "Do you want to fuck me?"

12