The Other Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped back to the mall bathroom on the other side and walked out, my exposed dick growing just from the anticipation. I was once more greeted with the most glorious site of people of all types fucking and sucking all over the place. It seemed busier than the last time I was here. I found a hot blond with ponytails sitting on a bench looking at her phone while a couple fucked doggy style on the sex station behind her. She had very pointy tits that rested on her forearms as she held her phone in her lap. I approached her and suddenly my stomach exploded with butterflies.

"Excuse me?" I asked, getting her attention.

"Yes?" she said, looking up at me.

"Just wondering if you'd be interested in a quick drilling?" I asked, feeling like some porn star and really getting into the roll as I grabbed my exposed cock and stroked it right in front of her. I felt so silly, my usually pale face must have gone bright red.

"Well I'm waiting for my boyfriend, but I could spare a few minutes if you want to make it quick." I was about to walk away when she mentioned her boyfriend. Then her nonchalant acceptance of my proposition despite said boyfriend really threw me.

She put her phone down on the bench and stood up, that's when I realised how tall she was. She was about my height, 6 feet, a height I wasn't accustomed to seeing in women but that I found extremely sexy. Without any further ado, she turned around and bent over the bench, crossing her arms on the backrest and resting her chin on them. Her ass was round and spectacular, and due to her long legs, her completely bald pussy was right at cock height. I moved forward and lined up my dick before plunging it into her depths.

"Look Ma, no hands." I joked to myself. The stranger I was banging didn't respond and I didn't blame her, it was such a corny line. I could feel myself turning bright red yet again.

I slowly sawed my dick in and out of her twat, letting her juices lubricate my shaft. Once I was nice and lubed I started to speed up my thrusts and took rough hold of her thighs as she started moaning.

Her phone rang and she reached over for it while I pounded into her. "Don't stop." she said as she answered it.

"Hey Babe." she said into the phone, "Yeah, I'm outside the Sunglass hut. See you in a minute."

"Boyfriend?" I asked as she hung up. Something about the taboo of the situation turned me on something fierce.

"Yeah, he's nearby. Think you'll be much longer? I don't want you to think I'm just in it for the cum, but well yeah, I kind of am since I'm in a hurry. No hard feelings."

I didn't answer her, instead I blasted my cum into her cunt in response. The insanity of the situation, fucking a stranger in public, in full view of many other strangers while she spoke to her boyfriend on the phone tipped me over the edge.

"Ohh!" she said, laughing. "Never mind."

I dumped my entire load into her pussy and held on tight as all my muscles contracted in orgasm. Right at that moment a huge bearded man showed up right next to us. His muscles were like balloons under his skin, his chest was covered in hair and his cock was enormous and flaccidly swung between his muscular legs like an elephant trunk.

"Ready hun?" he asked the tall pony tailed blonde girl I was busy shooting my cum into.

"Yeah, just let me scoop out this guys semen."

I slowly pulled out of her as I came down from my high. The woman turned around and sat back on the bench. She slouched back and lifted one leg over her head like a gymnast before digging two fingers into her shaved snatch and scooping out wads of cum and lifting it straight to her mouth.

"Hey man." I said, holding out my hand out to shake his and feeling awkward standing there with her tank of a boyfriend watching her eat my cum. I had to break the tension somehow. I was a little terrified that he was going to knock my lights out, but I knew that in this world I should be fine, I would have known by now if he disproved of strangers fucking his girlfriend.

He looked at me for a moment before finally taking my hand and shaking it.

"Hey." he said in his deep gravelly voice, "Big load there. Hope it keeps her happy until dinner."

"Ahh, me too." I said, lost for words.

Ponytail girl had finished sucking down my man sauce and stood back up.

"Thanks for the fuck, see you around sometime." she said, smacking me on the ass as she did. Then the two of them walked off together.

After watching the couple walk off, I made my way back to unJohn's apartment. Time to let them know I was back.

My double was still at work. I was exhausted so I collapsed on his couch. I looked at the large clock on the wall and realised that unCaitlin would probably be arriving soon after her netball practice. I remembered her telling me she often stopped by and had dinner with unJohn on Saturdays, she was definitely a little closer with him than I was with my Caitlin.

I switched on the TV while I waited for un-Caitlin to arrive. An old episode of Bewitched was playing. It was an episode I had actually seen before, although in this version Samantha had her knockers out and gave Darren a blowjob near the end. She also made her nipples do a little twirl to use her magic rather than twitching her nose.

At 5 minutes past 4 the door opened and un-Caitlin walked in, dropping her gym bag on the bench. It was at that moment that I decided to see if she could tell who I was without telling her. I was suddenly very self conscious to not look at her swaying tits as she moved so as to not give it away. It was very hard after what I'd seen the night before.

"You're home early. I Thought you were working today?" she said.

"Left early." I said, "Had a dentist appointment that I forgot about."

"Ahh, how'd it go?"

"What? ... Oh the dentist was fine." she seemed to accept this response and didn't ask for any more details.

"What're you watching? Must be pretty special." she said.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

She pointed at my dick, I realised that despite my ejaculation not long before it was once again sticking straight up as hard as a rock. Damn her swaying tits. My eyes involuntarily brushed across her pussy lips as I responded, adding to the blood already engorging my penis.

"Ahh yeah, I was just thinking about last night and I guess this is the result." I said as I grabbed my cock firmly in my right hand.

"Glad you enjoyed it, maybe I won't have to work so hard to talk you into it next time." Interesting, I thought. Was un-John a reluctant participant in their incest?

I ignored it and moved on, "So how was your day?" I asked.

"Fine I guess, pretty standard." she said, "We lost, but I had my pussy licked by some girl on the other team afterwords so it wasn't so bad. Coach Jensen glazed my orange for me at halftime." she spoke as if it was all standard fare and I nodded along as if I was used to hearing it. I didn't know she had any lesbian tendencies.

"...I know you you don't want to talk about it," she continued suddenly changing tone, "but I'm sorry about yelling last night."

"Yelling?" I said in confusion, then realising I just gave myself away.

She didn't pick up on my slip up. "And guilting you into fucking me." She continued, "I know you're not into it and I should have just left it alone. I just haven't been able to get the idea out of my head since your double was here. I understand now why Stacy at school doesn't stop talking about her twin brothers. I couldn't stop fantasising about the two of you double teaming me. But he's gone now so I should learn to just accept it and move on."

I was stunned and almost choked on my own tongue as Caitlin spoke, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. I had to remind myself this wasn't my own sweet innocent sister. This was her sex crazed porn twin.

"That'd be awesome!" I said, my confidence in myself at an all time high as my cock twitched at her filthy language.

"What?" she said, it was her turn to be confused.

The jig was up. "Guess what?" I said, then before she could respond I jumped to the bedroom.

I was out of sight, but I heard Caitlin shout out in surprise at my disappearance, then I heard a loud thump. I jumped back into the lounge, standing in front of the bookshelf. Caitlin was hopping around on one foot. It seems she'd spun or something in her surprise and smacked her toes into a chair.

She recoiled backward and almost fell over as she saw me reappear, reaching for the kitchen bench to support herself.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. I could almost see the cogs turning in her head. "You're him right? You're back?"

"Yep." I confirmed, "And I can control it now, I can come and go at will."

My sisters jaw was slightly agape as she moved to sit down on the couch. I joined her.

"Tell me everything! What happened? We assumed you'd gone home, but I was a little concerned you were dead or something. You just vanished from the car that night."

I told her everything, starting with my ability to jump across realms. Then I told her about the white world and the goddess. When I mentioned that, Caitlin reacted strangely.

"Aphrodite?" she asked, sitting up straight as if to pay closer attention, my sister's boobs jiggling seductively at the sudden movement. "Holy crap, the Aphrodisiacs are right."

"The what?" I asked.

"Aphrodisiac's. Wait, do you not have them?"

"Well, we have Aphrodisiacs, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing. They're substances that supposedly increase sexual desire."

"Oh, we don't have those." Caitlin confirmed. "Don't need them I guess. I'm talking about the followers of Aphrodisia. The religion, they believe in Aphrodite, the goddess that created us."

"And we don't have those." I confirmed.

"What's the dominant religion in your world?" she asked, clearly fascinated.

"Christianity. I think, certainly around here." I told her.

"Neither of those are dominant here, although they certainly exist." she said.

"So you aren't an Aphrodisiac?" I asked. I knew my Caitlin wasn't religious, but this seemed like one of the more major differences between our realms.

"Well I am now I suppose! But no, I wasn't and I doubt I'll start going to temple 3 times a week or whatever they do."

We continued talking about Aphrodite and my ability while watching TV. Bewitched was well and truly over now, replaced instead by a game show that didn't exist in our world called "Celebrity Pussy". Each episode they would have 3 male contestants and a celebrity who's identity was kept secret. The men would have to guess the celebrities identity. They take it in turns licking and fucking her pussy, then asking her questions that had to follow certain rules that I didn't understand. The winner won a whole bunch of prizes like cash, but also the opportunity to come back at the end of the week and fuck the celebrity of their choice out of that entire weeks line up. Caitlin told me that Fridays episode was an hour special with the champions of that week fucking the five celebrities that were featured that week. There was also apparently a "Celebrity Cock" version of the show where female contestants sucked and fucked male celebrities.

This episode featured Jessica Alba. The episode was almost over when I heard a car pulling up out front of the apartment. A tall red headed man with a long thin penis was nailing Alba's pussy at the time while she leaned over a table and was hidden behind a curtain that fell just above her ass. The audience could see her identity, but not the contestants. The show fascinated me.

"John's home." I told Caitlin, in case she hadn't heard his car.

"Yeah, and I have an idea." she said, then she winked at me as she dropped off the couch and lowered herself into my lap.

My heart kicked in high gear as my sister lowered her lips over my erect member. Her saliva lubricated my shaft as it slid smoothly along her tongue and down her throat. She only stopped when her nose butted against my pubic bone and my balls were wedged against her chin. My entire length was embedded in my sister's throat and I threw my head back in ecstasy. Holy shit, I couldn't believe this was happening.

Caitlin's hands snaked around me and gripped my ass tightly as she held her deep throat position for a monstrous amount of time. Just as I though she was going to pass out she released my cock and pulled her head back, saliva and pre-cum spurting out of her mouth and splattering on my stomach and crotch. She looked up into my eyes as I marvelled at her skill and I could see her eyes were watering, making her mascara run down her face. Yet she had the largest smile on her face that I had ever seen.

My sister pushed her face back onto my dick right as I heard the lock on the front door turn and I held by breath as it opened, Caitlin bobbing away on my cock with vigour. un-John stood in the doorway and froze as he saw himself getting a blow job from his sister.

"You're back!" un-John practically yelled as he slammed the door behind him and dropped his keys right where he stood before rushing over and sitting on the couch next to us, his flaccid cock slapping his legs as he witnessed the sex act before him. He must be quite desensitised to this kind of thing by now.

Caitlin stopped sucking me off for a moment to welcome her brother home before going back to blowing her other brother.

"So what happened?" he asked with bated breath, running his hand through his hair just like I did when I was anxious. "You're obviously a lot more open now, and I see Caitlin's lust got the better of her as soon as you arrived."

I explained everything to my double in between gasping for breath as Caitlin sucked it out of my cock. He reacted the same way as Caitlin to my encounter with Aphrodite.

"No way. The goddess is real? I need to meet her someday!"

Once I'd gotten across all the info I could recall I collapsed back into the couch to enjoy the ride Caitlin was taking me on as it reached it's peak.

"I'm going to cum." I warned my sister as my orgasm rushed up from my balls to meet me. She didn't react, she didn't even slow down as she drew her face along my shaft, applying pressure to the underside with her tongue before slamming herself back down and repeating the process. I noticed the frothing saliva and cock juice built up around the base of my knob and smeared all over her face right before I exploded.

I sent wave upon wave of man juice down my sisters gullet. She didn't even miss a beat as she swallowed every last drop.

Before I knew it, I was completely spent and my entire load coated my sister's throat or rested in her belly.

"Ohh yeah, delicious!" she said as she smacked her lips together then ran her tongue around the perimeter gathering all the excess pre-cum/saliva mixture that she had worked into a bubbly froth.

"I heard you aren't really into the incest thing?" I asked un-John.

"No, not really. It just doesn't do it for me somehow. But you can go to town. I assume you are aware that it's fairly accepted here? Caitlin's become all horny for me since you left, so you'd be doing me a favour."

"Yeah, I was actually here last night, I saw you fucking Caitlin. Didn't realise it was the first time though." I told them.

"You didn't mention that!" said Caitlin. "What else have you been hiding? How long have you been spying on us?"

"Just that one time, I swear. I was so surprised by what I saw I didn't want to disturb you, so I went back outside and looked up incest on the web. That's when I discovered it was accepted here. I've been thinking about it ever since, fantasising about what you just did."

"Oh!" said Caitlin as she pretended to fix up her hair and pushed her boobs out into the air trying to be sexy. "I'm happy to oblige."

The atmosphere mellowed after that. My sex drive was curbed for the time being, and while Caitlin wanted nothing more than a hard cock in her pussy I was too fucked out to help her and un-John wasn't feeling it. So she settled with the next best thing. I got between her legs and slid my tongue into her hot slit.

I leisurely ate my sisters cunt while we watched TV. I hadn't noticed while I has getting sucked off but we were now in the middle of "Celebrity Cock" and some short stocky woman was sucking Justin Timberlake's cock through a glory hole to maintain his secret identity.

I flicked and played with my sisters clit with my tongue, making her squirm in her seat. Then she placed her hand on my head, running her fingers through my hair while she started humping my face. I buried my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could as she pulled my face harder into her crotch and arched her back. Her orgasm was quickly approaching.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried. Her dam broke and her pelvis jerked uncontrollably against my face as she coated me in her thick juices. My head hurt as her tensing fingers pulled on my hair. She rode the orgasm my tongue had given her for a minute or so before finally releasing me from between her legs.

I lay back on the carpet panting for air, my face glistening with pussy juice in the light of the TV.

Soon it was time for Caitlin to leave as she wasn't staying for dinner after all. Mum and Dad were apparently expecting her home as they were going out for dinner. As she was saying goodbye something occurred to me.

"Hey, I might be able to give you a lift." I said.

"What do you mean?" they both asked. I told them how I could teleport as well as jump between realms, and that I could also take items with me, even large ones.

"I don't see why I couldn't also take a person." I said.

Caitlin's eyes lit up with excitement, as did un-John's.

"Well if you don't mind." she said. "It would save me a walk home."

"Could I come too? You could bring me back here again after right?" asked John.

I told them I didn't know how much I could take with me, or even if I could take one person, but that I'd give it a try. Caitlin slung her bag over her shoulder and I held both their arms before trying to jump to our parents house while visualising the three off us going. Nothing happened.

I kept trying and began to get frustrated.

"Damn." I said. "It won't work." They both sighed, then I remembered something and jumped.

We landed in Caitlin's bathroom at Mum and Dad's place, but in my realm. Then I jumped again before I could even get my bearings and we were back on the other side.

Un-John and un-Caitlin both almost fell over as we arrived.

"What the hell just happened?" asked Caitlin.

I explained to them how I couldn't go somewhere I hadn't been before, and I'd never been here in their realm. So I had to detour via my own realm first. I told them I planned to go straight to Caitlin's bedroom but I thought the chance of my own Caitlin being in hers was high so I had to use the bathroom instead. The three of us appearing in front of my Caitlin would be hard enough to explain if we had clothes on, but nude like this? Forget about it.

"Is that you Caitlin? I didn't hear you come home." It was our Mother's voice. Footsteps were heading towards the door. Time to go.

I kissed my sister on the cheek, gave her left tit a quick squeeze then touched un-John's shoulder and jumped directly back to his apartment. We then collapsed back onto the couch before ordering a pizza.

I discussed many things with my double and our relationship grew in a way it hadn't been able to the last time I was here, due to my sexual repression and confusion/anxiety about how I got there. Now that I knew exactly how things were, I was free to be myself. It was like meeting my best friend without knowing he even existed. We joked and messed around late into the night before he finally insisted he needed to get to sleep as hadn't been sleeping well.

I jumped back home and went straight to bed, I was pretty exhausted myself. I didn't usually sleep nude, but I was so comfortable not wearing any clothes now that the thought of putting some on actually felt wrong somehow.