The Other Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I actually slept in until 9:30am. This was quite late for me. My first thought was that I should look for a job. While I ate some cereal for breakfast I started thinking if there was a way I could use my new gift to make money. Take my friends on trips to the other side or something. No that was thinking way too small, perhaps I could start a courier business.

I spent the day brainstorming ideas on the computer. How could I use my ability to make money without revealing it to anyone. It was going to be tricky. I also decided I'd need a partner, someone with expertise in business. I gave my friend Caleb a call, he was a business major that I thought might be interested. We hadn't seen each other in 6 months or more, but I told him I had a business proposal for him and he agreed to meet and chat about it over dinner the next night.

I spent the remainder of the day trying to come up with company names and ideas. Nothing really stood out and the next thing I knew it was 8pm.

I jumped to unJohn's apartment and found him on the phone.

"Caught me, I was just about to order some Chinese."

I told him what I'd been doing all day and he loved the idea. He had some name ideas also, but I didn't think they were any better than my own. We ordered Chinese food together and ended up playing video games for a few hours.

At 11pm I said goodnight to unJohn and went home.

On Monday I got up at 9am. The trouble with not having a reason to get up early is that my sleep cycle always seemed to slip backwards. Then I'd be annoyed that the day would feel shorter.

I had breakfast then grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out the door, I needed the exercise with all the jumping I was doing opposed to walking. As I walked I realised I'd have to buy one of those bags that everyone has on the other side for carrying their stuff. It wasn't until I was two houses down the street that I realised I was naked and in my own world. I panicked and jumped back home almost on instinct. I hadn't seen anyone, so hopefully I hadn't been seen. I quickly got dressed and went for take two.

I walked to the small local mall, there was a phone store there. My clothes felt strange, heavier that I remember. I'd been naked for so long that I guess my skin didn't like not being able to breath. When I arrived at my destination I asked the sales woman about a smart phone with dual phone lines, so I could use two SIM cards at once. They only had a couple of models that could do that. I chose the phone with the clearest screen and bought it. The price tag was hefty, making the need for a new job weigh on my mind.

I left the store and removed the SIM from my old phone and placing it in the new one. I booted it up and made a test call to Chad, a good friend of mine. I hadn't been very social lately, I told him I had been busy and suggested we catch up within a couple of days. Then I found a nice secluded place and jumped home. I held my wallet and new phone before jumping again to the bathroom at the large mall on the other side, sans clothes. My skin could finally breath as I walked out of the bathroom and headed to a clothing store. I needed something to carry my phone and money in.

I found a place called "Nudity+" It was a very small store. There was a small range of warm tops, sweaters and the like that seemed pretty normal. Then there were the shirts, t-shirts and such that were all crazy designs with lots of skin showing. All of the women's shirts had the chest area covered in transparent mesh, strips of cloth that criss crossed the breasts or just completely exposed. Pants and shorts also existed, but every single one was crotchless. Some were just a pair of pant legs held up by thin straps. Then I found the bags. There was a big range of satchels that hung over your back with a strap that goes under one arm and over the opposite shoulder. I picked out a simple black one.

I then headed to the Telstra shop. They were a phone supplier known for the best reception, although a bit pricey. A pale man with a small penis that only wore a collar with a name tag on it asked if I needed some help but I told him I was just browsing. I wanted to speak to the hot saleswoman that was speaking with another customer. She was of African decent with very dark chocolaty skin and black hair pulled up in a bun. She smelled subtly of peaches and like her male counterpart she also only wore a collar with her name, Analise, on it. Her breasts were perhaps the largest I'd seen in this realm and it was now quite clear that there was definitely some physiological differences to the breasts in this world. These huge jugs clearly appeared to defy gravity and stood at attention like they were supported with invisible scaffolding. Her dark nipples were big enough to poke out an eye and her pussy was covered in dark neatly trimmed hair.

When she was finished with her customer I went over and asked for some help. I told her I wanted a pre-paid SIM card with a new number. Five minutes later I was walking out with it. I complimented her on her huge rack before I left.

It was time to test my new phone set up, I just hoped a SIM card from this side would work in a phone from mine. I inserted it into my phone and booted it up. Everything seemed to work, my pre-existing card had no reception as expected, but the new one did. I called unCaitlin using my Caitlin's number, hoping it was the same in this world.

"Hello." came Caitlin's voice as she answered.

"Hey, guess who?"

"Hey John, you get a new number?"

"Yes, now I can use it in both realms."

"Oh, hey sexually repressed bro!" she said, figuring out which of her brothers I was.

I told her about my new phone set up and that she should be able to call me on this number whenever I'm in this realm. If I wasn't here she could leave a voice mail that I'd get as soon as I returned.

"So, I'm not just testing my new phone. I also wanted to say I really enjoyed that blow job you gave me last night sis. Perhaps we could do it again?"

"Absolutely!" she said, sounding extremely enthusiastic. "Or perhaps you could just fuck my pussy? It's dying for my brothers thick cock."

My heart skipped a beat. "That... sounds good to me." I said, trying not to be hesitant.

"Ok, well it's nearly lunchtime. I can't leave the school grounds without risk of getting caught, but perhaps you could meet me at the back of the football field, behind those trees?" I knew the place, I'd gone to the same school.

"Ok, deal."

"Can you be there in five minutes? You can teleport, so that shouldn't be a problem right?"

"I'll have to go via my school, since I've never been to yours but yeah, that'll work. See you in five."

We hung up. I found a secluded area at the mall and tried to picture the back of the football field at my school before jumping. Nothing happened. I tried picturing the wooded area behind the school between the road and the back fence. I used to hang out there everyday after school. Suddenly I was there stand between two thick bushy trees right next to the road. I realised I was once again nude in my world, I'd be in some deep shit if I was caught. I quickly jumped to the other side as fast as I could and decided I'd need some kind of face mask for when I was jumping around like that, especially while naked in my own realm. If I was seen I could quickly jump away, but if someone saw my face I could be tracked down.

I was now standing amongst a group of trees a hundred or so metres from the back of the school. I couldn't see anyone through the thick brush. I walked toward the school and reached a chain link fence with a few trees on the other side and then the football field.

I jumped forward a couple of metres to get past the fence, then leaned against it and pulled out my new phone to play around with as I waited for unCaitlin to arrive.

A few minutes later I saw a nude body emerge through the foliage, followed by another nude body. The first was Caitlin, the second was a ginger headed girl with a stunning body. Tanned skin, fiery red wavy hair that reached the middle of her back, wide hips with a perfect tight round booty, a completely shaved pussy and tits the size of small watermelons, bigger than my sisters and with stubby pink nipples and small areola.

"Hey." I said as Caitlin gave me a hug, my already hard cock stabbing her in the stomach and leaving a trail of pre-cum. "Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Stacy. Stacy I'd like to introduce my brother to you."

"We've met." said Stacy. She held her hand out anyway and I shook it.

"No, this is the one from the other universe." said Caitlin. Crap, she told her? "I hope that's ok John, I was dying to tell someone, I swore her to secrecy and she doesn't believe me anyway."

"Dammit Caitlin, you can't just go around telling everyone. Promise me you won't tell anyone else?"

"Ok fine." she said, looking down at the ground with guilt.

Stacy was looking at us like we were crazy.

"It's true." I said. "As crazy as it sounds. But don't worry about that, you'll have proof soon enough. I assume you know why I'm here?"

"I believe Caitlin is going to fuck your brains out." said Stacy.

"Stacy and I talk about how she fucks her brothers all the time. It's so erotic. I thought it might enhance the experience if she is watching. Is that ok?"

"I don't see why not." I said as I pulled Caitlin towards me and mmy heart skipped another beat. I turned her around and pressed her towards the chain link fence. She interlocked her fingers in the wire and pushed her ass out towards me as her tits pressed into the fence.

I'd waited long enough, I lined up my rock hard cock with my sister's pussy. It was dripping with her juices. She must have been extremely turned on. I pushed forward and savoured the moment as my bulging purple head split open my sister and slipped into her hot pussy lips. I slowly pushed until bottoming out in my sisters cunt.

"Oh yes, you feel so nice. That slight curve of yours rubs my insides in a way my John's never did." I just slapped her ass in response and she squealed.

I shuffled my feet a bit to redistribute my weight and lower my crotch closer to pussy level so I could push as much of my dick into my sister as possible. I had almost forgotten about Stacy's presence, until I felt a tongue on my balls. Stacy had slid between my legs after I opened them wider and was now beginning to lick her way from the back of my nut sack all the way over Caitlin's clitoris.

I held my head back with my eyes closed and relished in the sensations. I started to withdraw my shaft and Stacy drew her tongue along it, stripping it of the pussy juice as it slid out of her friend. When the very tip of my cock brushed Caitlin's lips I took a deep breath and enjoyed the slightly chilled air, the smell of freshly cut grass on the football field, and that sensation of being watched as Stacy was apparently going to town on Caitlin's clit, making her cry out in pleasure.

I opened my eyes. Aphrodite was standing in the clearing on the other side of the fence that my sister's tits were pressed against, not 10 feet from us. She leaned against a tree with her right hand rubbing furiously at her pussy, her skin casting a soft golden glow on the environment around her. I was startled by her appearance but maintained my composure, suddenly overcome with lust.

I gripped my sisters hips and slammed my cock shaft back into her, my balls slapping into Stacy's chin. I thrust rapidly in and out of Caitlin's snatch while Stacy moved to hold her tongue out to slobber all over my balls and shaft as I dragged them back and forth over her face.

The whole time I didn't break eye contact with Aphrodite. Her unnaturally vibrant emerald green eyes seemed to boost my already sky high libido and infuse me with a lust unmatched by anything I had ever felt. My cock felt harder than steel and slid in and out of Caitlin's cunt like a hot knife through butter.

I lasted longer than I'd ever thought possible while fucking my smoking hot sister in a public place while her friend went to town on our combined genitals. But finally I couldn't take it anymore and my hard rod exploded as the ecstasy of my orgasm swept over me. Caitlin's own climax seemed to arrive at the same time as her back arched suddenly and her muscles clamped down on my cock as I erupted into my sisters waiting snatch. I slammed myself balls deep to ride out my divinely powered ejaculation. I finally broke eye contact with the goddess as I looked down at my sisters round ass, took a big hand full in each hand while continuing to pump an unnatural amount of cum into my sister's tunnel.

My semen began to squelch out of Caitlin's pussy on either side of my cock. Yet I still continued to ejaculate, volley after volley launched towards my sister's womb. Clearly Aphrodite was behind it. I looked up but she was gone, the scenery suddenly void of any deities.

"Oh my god." cried Stacy. "There's so much cum!" she gargled as she spoke as she was letting the excess semen flow from Caitlin's cunt directly into her mouth as I pumped more and more into my sister. All my muscles had tensed up and I closed my eyes to ride out my amazing orgasm. Finally after at least a minute of ejaculating I stopped pumping cum into my sisters already overflowing tank.

My muscles finally relaxed and I was exhausted. My cock popped free of my sister and I collapsed backwards onto the grass, sitting on the grass.

I got my first clear view of Stacy since she crawled underneath us. She was covered in cum. And when I say covered, I mean it. It flowed out of her still open mouth and all over her face. It matted down her thick red hair and was splattered over her entire front, sliding down her big tits and stomach before running over her pussy lips and dripping onto the grass. The volume of semen that had come from my now softening dick was truly of epic proportions and clearly supernatural.

Caitlin's orgasm seemed to only now be coming to an end. Her inner thighs were also coated in cum and the flow, while diminished, still continued from her pussy lips. Stacy collapsed backwards onto the grass, trying to swallow as much cum as she could without drowning, gurgling sounds escaping her lips.

"Holy shit! How is that possible?" Gasped unCaitlin as she finally released her grip on the fence. When she turned around she had a red chain link pattern across her chest where her rack had been pressed into the metal.

"It was Aphrodite." I said. "She was here."

"What? Where?" Caitlin asked.

I explained to them what I'd seen as Caitlin composed herself and sat down next to me, scooping as much cum out of her pussy and eating it as she could.

I was surprise they hadn't noticed Aphrodite's presence. Stacy didn't argue, after she's swallowed all the semen her tongue could reach, she was strangely silent. Her scepticism from earlier completely gone. I asked her what was up.

"Anyone chosen to be Aphrodite's medium deserves my reverence." She said as if that explained anything, "Anyone who could ejaculate that much is clearly touched by her divine lust. How could I question that?"

"Stacy is a bit religious. Fundamentalist Aphrodisiac." Explained Caitlin.

"You can't tell me you still don't believe Caitlin? Your own brother has received revelation."

"Ah, no theology discussions please." I said. "Lets just enjoy what happened shall we?" I decided I would need to investigate this religion of Stacy's.

The three of us relaxed on the grass for a while. Caitlin crawled over to her friend and licked the semen off her body, while Stacy also scooped it up and channelled it down her throat. When Stacy was mostly clean the girls came over and licked me clean. I hadn't noticed that my crotch was also covered in cum.

Five minutes before their lunch break was over the two girls decided to go. They needed time to have a rinse in the showers and do their best to clean Stacy's cum soaked hair.

After they disappeared through the brush, I jumped back home and had a shower myself, I was sticky from sweat. That divine orgasm really took it out of me. After my shower I lay down in the lounge to relax with some TV, however I drifted off to sleep before I could reach for the remote. My world had become so insane in the last couple of weeks that I don't know how I could sleep, but I didn't wake all afternoon.

Something about fucking the hell out of your sexy sister and dumping an unnatural load of cum on her friend really calmed a guy.