All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Coin'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Please continue this story. Great start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping for more

I hope that you will continue this story and tell us what else heather has in store. It would also be great if they could play with Eriko again.

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228over 6 years ago
I'll second that...well third that...

Yes, I also hope you will continue the story.

oldermale1948oldermale1948over 6 years ago
More Please

Great story, I wonder if Connie is NEXT

Floydman1Floydman1over 6 years ago
Same here

I want more, too. :)

plsirronplsirronover 6 years ago

Great story.

A fantasy of mine to be fooled my a shemsle.

Especially in a threesome probably ...

GymmyeGymmyealmost 5 years ago
You had to know!

Even though I just knew the third would be a shemale, the author handled to scene beautifully. As much as I do not like "sissyness" & "domination" , he deserved to be punished. Hopefully, if there is a part two, he'll be delt with appropriately.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
"Gotcha"

Good for Heather! Like others, I was fairly sure of what was coming just because of the category the story was listed in. The way it was presented was flawless and amusing. As a cross dresser myself, I appreciate that Eriko was referred to as "her" near the end of the story. A solid five!

M_R_M_R_almost 2 years ago

It's a shame you don't do follow-up stories. This one is particularly ripe with possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...