All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Window Ch. 04'

by EaglesFlyte

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
headtripheadtripalmost 12 years ago
Can't get enough!

At first I wanted the wife to leave or for him to leave her, now I just think it's sad she can't allow herself to be happy after everything that's happened.

As for continuing the story or sending out new ones, by all means do it. Type it, send it, upload it! I was hooked from the first installment and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 stars

not my cup of tea though

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago
More please

I find men attractive between the naval and the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be True to Yourself...

Really enjoyed this story, though chapters 1 and 2 turned me on more than chapter 3. I hope you'll write a new story. Many men are just one incident away from a bisex or gay experience, and the right woman, man, situation or set-up is all it takes. A gay cook seduced me at a charity affair....telling me repeatedly how well I was built, how lucky my wife was, and eventually, how much he'd like to suck my big white cock. He urged me to follow him into the pantry, kissed me excitedly and sloppily letting me get to know the tongue that would be swirling my dick. His hands were busy with my belt and zipper, and as he slipped to his knees before me, before taking my cock in his mouth, told me to put my hands in his afro and guide my meat into his mouth. Guys. I've never been harder, and came as soon as my cock entered that hungry black mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really liked your story

All of it. And it was good to read about another male with female traits. I'm often confused myself but can't deny the girl I am inside. And though I look at women in public (and their clothes which I love) men's bodies, with their cocks, are what turn me on so deeply. It embarrasses me so much and yet I love it when men call me 'baby' or how women can just Know I am gay when they meet me.

I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh

It's been years, give us more. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto Anon

I heartily agree with the last Anon poster - it's been too long! You're a good writer and your story mirrored episodes of my gender-confused submissiviness. I our case, yes I'm married, no my premature ejaculating "average" sized penis has never satisfied, and yes, I've secretly given myself to several of the dominant self-assured men she's cuckolded me with.

Please continue to start another series.

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 8 years ago
I didn't know what to expect.......

I am very happy I kept on reading. Wish you would have written more but I will take what I get. Bravo on embracing yourself and loving yourself. Many more of us need to do the same. Hope life has been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave it 5 stars loved it!

I really enjoyed most of your strory the last one was good but it was kind of confusing to me. I would love for you to keep writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I read this whole series. I enjoyed it very much. When I sucked my first cock at age 48, I was hooked. I have never thought of myself as a Fem. I am just a gay man that loves sucking cock and being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great series of story

This series was fantastic -- one of the best on Literotica. I truly wish my wife would find out about my femdom and "gayness". It would turn me on so much to have her watch me with a big juicy cock in my mouth and another one in my man-pussy. It would be even better if she made out and had hot lesbian sex with my boyfriend's wife. We both are married and both of us want our wives to get together. Maybe I'll "accidentally" leave this story open on my computer to let my wife read it. Maybe she'll agree to try it. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not like this turn. While the protagonist's first "rape" was somehow set aside by his "liking it" and pursuing his attacker instead sexually, the monstrously unethical behavior of the wife (risking her husband's health with female hormones and without his knowledge) is brushed aside casually by the hero and he himself acts in an unethical manner without regard for his own well-being and having a reciprocating, kind partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous