All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Window'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hooray For Older Women

I just wish it had been me 50 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful story!

Great story (not just sex story). Well-written, engaging, funny and true. You have a real talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet and sexy!!

Love the way he lusted for the older woman, and she seemed real enough for me to imagine how hot she must have been to him. Nice story!

furryfanfurryfanover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks very much

Thank you all very much for the wonderful responses, both public and private, to my story. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would like to apologize for the bizarre word 'ia' in the description of the story. It was supposed to be 'is', and I thought I had fixed it, but unfortunately there it is. Mea Culpa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Snapshot.....

Love your little short. It was such a perfect snapshot of a crucial turning point in this young mans life. Character background was a good mix without getting trapped in narrators purgatory. I also liked the way they both gave to one another. She gave him his first positive sexual experience and he gave her the healing she’d needed after her husband left. All in all, a very delightful and poignant combination. Very well done. Could there be a sequel in the works (Mrs. Yates remarries?). I scored this as a 5. --- Warmest regards, Kabitzers Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
making it with a muture woman

a very hot story. fantastic writing and fantastic story.

most exciting.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Really enjoyed my first experience with your stories. I'll be back before long - starting a little earlier that I did tonight. Us old folks need our rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why the end?

There should be a continuation of this good story. eg meeting Roxanne again. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can't believe it - you and Mrs Yates are Perfect

I can't believe it - I love this site and I've done everything here except cry - and I've never commented on any story , no matter how hot - but your Mrs Yates is the only story to make me want to cry - and I'm a man.

Your descriptions are perfect, absolutely perfect. You are wonderful because you create sympathetic characters. I would love and cherish a Mrs Yates.

I really need a happy ending here, please - and Jamie and Roxanne both deserve one too.

Please, please, please write one for ALL your Fans - take care and bless you for your humanity. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am so glad to have found this

a touching and tender story of two people exploring their loneliness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story & Sexy

Descriptions of the sex was nice reading. One thing is certain, and as an older male, I can tell you from my own happenings, my age has gotten females of all ages, some which shouldn't have been on the mattress or front seat. Even my wives were younger; my first time at 15 was actually my neighbor's idea, yet she never admitted to such when I asked 52 years later. More of your sensual writings is needed - I recall a neighbor lady seated in her home - no bathroom - washing her body and holding her legs apart as I viewed her very hairy bush. Today's shaved beavers look ill.

kalodinkalodinover 7 years ago
Superb!

If not drawn from life experience, or even if, a magnificent imagination; literate, sensitive, sexy and thoroughly enjoyable. Well done! Kal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Older Women

I, too, have loved an older women. Same as in the story - a 50 year old voluptuous woman with big beautiful breasts, pink big areolas, and a full brown bush. Very tight virginal pussy. She loved to tickle my scrotum and have me lick her tight pink, wet hairy pussy until she burst out in a violent orgasm. She loved being eaten. I loved it when she said, "Lick me." Then, when I would enter her, she was like a vise with deep contractions and would pull me into her. It was all I could do to control myself. Unforgettable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous