The Other Side of the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

She reached down and wiggled my flaccid tube, looking at me like I was nuts.

"I won't be for long," I promised her.

"Why am I not surprised?" she giggled.

"Let me massage the rest of you," I said, jumping out of the bed and grabbing the bottle of lotion, not wanting to waste a minute of my time with Roxanne.

"Okay, but do my back first," she said. "My front is worn out."

So for the next half hour I used up the rest of the Burt's Bees on Roxanne's back, getting to know those strong and shapely calves, her full yet surprisingly firm buttocks and her lightly freckled back and shoulders.

By the time I finished, and rolled Mrs. Yates over, my cock was swaying around like a diving board that somebody just jumped off of.

"Be gentle, honey," Roxanne said as she guided me inside of her, and when I saw her wince upon my entering her, I was as gentle as I could be.

My thrusts were slow and I didn't penetrate her all the way, and after a while I felt her start to respond. Her body quivered and her eyes rolled back into her head when she came this time, and after she came, she smiled at me and tried to get me to cum. She squeezed my cock tightly a couple of times, trying to get me off, but I just wanted to keep going.

"Does it hurt?" I asked while continuing to slide in and out of her.

"A little," she admitted, and then gave me devilish grin, reaching down and kneading my balls in an unsuccessful effort to get me off.

Putting her hands behind her head, she cackled devilishly while exposing her armpits to me.

"Let's see if you were kidding about liking - whoa!"

Mrs. Yates stopped talking when she saw my face contort while my cum spat out another load, hugging me close to her when I collapsed on top of her. She had discovered my Kryptonite, so to speak.

...

Chapter Nineteen: The future.

I left in the middle of the night, only leaving when she told me I could come back the next night, and for the rest of the week I was a regular visitor to her house after dark. We did almost everything that a man and a woman could do to each other, with one exception.

"Not there, honey," Roxanne said, as she rebuffed my request for anal sex. "I hated it the times my ex-husband made me do it, and you're way bigger than he was."

I was enjoying the way that Roxanne would frequently mention the size of my dick, and while that may seem goofy to some people, if you have spent a lifetime being ridiculed for being short or skinny or dumb, you revel in hearing good things being said about you. I knew it wasn't all that huge either, but she probably knew how much I enjoyed hearing her say it.

While Roxanne remained steadfast in not allowing me to continue my education in her back door, she offered alternatives to me, and they were hardly consolation prizes, as they were spectacular experiences.

"You like the way this feels?" Roxanne said one night toward the end of the week, as she squeezed her breasts together while my dick slid back and forth in her deep cleavage.

"Arrgh!"

"That's it," she cackled as she lay on her back, watching the tip of my dick peek out around her collarbone. "You like that big cock of yours fucking my titties, don't you."

"Squeeze those jugs together tight for me!" I implored her, both of us having discovered earlier that night how much we liked talking dirty to each other, as if we needed even more inspiration. "I'm going to cum!"

Roxanne opened her mouth and tried to catch the jets of cum that shot out of her cavernous titty-vise, and she even caught part of one volley, with the rest splashing on her neck and face, causing us both to giggle.

She even got me off once by putting my dick under her arm and rubbing it into her pit hair, and the sight was so visually exciting to me that I didn't last more than 30 seconds.

Five nights in a row I went over there, and they were the most magical nights a guy could ever experience. I thought it might last forever, but it ended on Sunday night.

It wasn't anything I had done, but all of a sudden, Sunday evening she told me we had to end it.

"It's not right for me to be doing this with you," Mrs. Yates said solemnly as we sat at her kitchen table. "You should be looking for someone your own age."

I blame it on church - her visit. Maybe she went to confession or something, or she had a conversation with some jealous and dried up old bag. Whatever the reason, all of sudden she had changed from a wildcat to a prim and proper lady.

"Gee, just yesterday you handed me that note at work, and now you don't want to see me any more?"

The note, that she passed to me as I worked at the register, was a brief description on what she planned on doing to my cock later that night, and she had been true to her word. Now it was over?

....

Chapter Twenty: The end.

"Yes, honey," Roxanne said. "Look - in no time at all you're going to end up with a girl your own age that you have things in common with, and I'll be just a memory. A good one, I hope, but a memory. There's no future in this for either of us."

"I want you," I told her. "I don't want some other girl."

"It was really fun, and you're an incredible lover - really," she said. "Look at what's happened to you in just a few days. You're no scared kid any longer. You've got confidence and you never stutter anymore. Now you need to take that attitude to the real world."

"Did somebody tell you to say that?" I asked. "It sounds like you memorized that as a speech or something."

"No," she said in an unconvincing tone. "I've been thinking about this all day."

"I bet I know what you spent the most time thinking about," I told her, my eyes locked onto hers, and while we stared at each other, my hand were busy down below.

"Look at it," I told Roxanne, my glance downward showing her the way.

My black sweatpants were down to my knees, and my cock was pointing straight at her. My hand was slowly stroking my swollen tool - something that she had said really turned her on - and while she shook her head no, her eyes never left my cock.

"You want it," I said, moving close to her while my hand brought hers down to my cock. "You want it as bad as I do. Look at it. Feel how hard it is."

"Please, Jeremy," Roxanne whimpered, her hand wrapping itself around me. "I really..."

"I'll bet you're dripping wet right now," I snapped. "Tell me you haven't daydreamed today about us. About me sucking on your tits, or about you giving me head, or about us doing it. Tell me you aren't wet, and I'll leave."

My hand went under her robe, and as I suspected, her bush was soggy around her sweet opening. I probed her while she kept moving her hand up and down my cock while shaking her head no.

"One more time," I hissed into her ear. "Please."

In the bedroom, I fucked Mrs. Yates. This was the first time that I fucked her. The rest of the times, we had made love. This time, I was not tender or caring. I was feeling sorry for myself and took it out on Roxanne.

I took her on the bed from behind, with her on all fours and me standing on the floor. As I spread her wide open, my eyes went first to her puckered anus, lightly ringed with hair, and I was tempted, but didn't.

Instead, I slid my cock into her tight pussy and slammed into her like there was no tomorrow, because for me there wasn't. I was like an animal - thrusting into Roxanne hard and fast.

The noises that came out of me were that those of an animal - guttural grunts and growls that seemed so detached from the me I was used to being. The slapping of our bodies colliding sounded like thunder, and Roxanne's groans after each thrust were like exclamation points.

This positon was not one of my favorites for a couple of reasons; because I wasn't able to look at Roxanne's tits during the act, and because the way her pendulous breasts hung all the way down to the bedding made it hard for me to get a grip on them, but I knew it was one of her favorites.

Roxanne came - twice, The first time was one of her loud screaming orgasms where my cock would get crushed by her pussy. The second one was a weak and submissive one, and as she came, her knees and arms gave out on her, leaving her sprawled face down on the bed.

I came soon after that, having climbed up onto her limp body and mounted her before filling her pussy with my seed. As my cock deflated inside of Roxanne, I felt ashamed at what I had done, regardless of whether she had enjoyed it or not. It had been sex, but hadn't been love, and it was a new feeling for me. Not one that I enjoyed either.

"I'm sorry," I whispered into her ear, while putting my arms around her.

"Don't be," Roxanne said, returning my embrace and giving me a tight-lipped smile. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, honey. I know you care about me, and while you think it's love, most likely it isn't. You'll see."

She was right, of course. It didn't completely end either. I went over to her place a couple of times at night after that, whenever I would feel down or lonely, and the window was always unobstructed as she allowed me to look. She also motioned me in once, after I left a note on the window earlier that told her it was my 19th birthday, and probably for old times sake she gave me a birthday party to remember, but for all intents and purposes we were done that Sunday night.

I still see her from time to time, and we share our own special glances when we meet. I still see her naked whenever I look at her, and those magnificent breasts might as well be bare when my eyes go there. She still conceals them with loose fitting clothing that don't flatter her considerable assets in the least, and I would love to see her wear something that would draw attention to those charms - but I know what lies beneath.

I have a girlfriend now, and we have a good sex life. She's no Roxanne Yates, but she's okay. I'm an assistant manager at the store now, but I'm going to go to college next semester and try to make something more of myself. I guess a little confidence can do wonders for a guy.

Wherever I go and whatever I do, I know I'll never forget Roxanne Yates, and I'd like to think that she'll remember me for quite a while too.

....

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers