All Comments on 'The Other Woman'

by MissClearmont

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great Story. What a fantasy.

visioneervisioneeralmost 12 years ago
Nice writing

A very original, simply and effectively told story.

TheTeaserTheTeaseralmost 12 years ago
What about the other, other woman?

Well written story, but where did he get the Chlamydia; there must have been another woman which whom he did have full sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too many mistakes

To a confusing and implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she survive?

When he got loose. Did she survive the beating he threw her or did she just die like she should have? What an awful story. Not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Titillating?

I found the story gripping, as I might sense our heroine emotionally moving ever deeper into her submissive bonding. To provide myself with a losing sensation as my wife became submissively emotionally totally bonded with our dynamic mistress, I tried to imagine my actual wife and myself falling helplessly into this enslaving submissiveness from which there is no escape! A most powerful but a bit depressing story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Because is such an anemic reason

The story tries to convey compulsion but it falls flat. All I can feel is a vast emptiness. Serving the mistress is supposed to fill that, yet it seems to be the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a compelling story. Too far-fetched and depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissClearmont@MissClearmont
If you wish to find out more then go to: www.missireneclearmont.com The tales posted here were practice to see if I could write in different styles written in 2011 to 2013. Since then around 60+ novels and other books have been written and published. 'Denise' was entirely re...