All Comments on 'The Other World Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

reading that last part put a chill down my spine.

good job, look forward to the next part

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
You

done it again. Great story and good job WW. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I hope the rest comes quickly. Thanks for writing these interesting stories.

Richardcat

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
Hallmark for a good series

WW, yep you have done it again, loads of information you will later show are clues. Then Bowser and cap it off with the heart pulling small child in the same sentence as water/ditch/stream. A real cliff hanger and like others are thinking if not saying, please lets have the next installment soon.

I noticed that you had this up on your story-line a few days before LT posted it and that was like parked at a crossroads waiting and watching for an accident and not knowing what day it would happen, got no fingernails left now lol. Well worth the wait another 5* and happy to see Bowser take a lead for once.

Sometimes or rather often you write things that are close to memories for me and this was the case when you mentioned 'Stormbringer' caused a tear to form as one of my team members was call-signed 'Stormbringer'. sadly he never made it home one day, yet he would smile seeing that written about a backer for the mob man.

Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

iceman - condolences to you on the loss of your team member. The name is a coincidence, but I'm sure readers will join me in honoring his service.

As to the timing of submitting and publishing... I post the title in the biography when I submit the first chapter of a new story. I posted this on last Sunday. Not sure why it takes the time it does to get published, except that a lot of stories get submitted and the Literotica people do an awesome job getting things up when they can.

The next chapter of this story has been submitted and hopefully won't take too long to get published.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Oh no. Another tragic case for Don and team.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****No rest for the good guys. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES