All Comments on 'The Other World Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wallace99wallace99almost 7 years ago

Great chapter, love the combination of mystery and hot sex. Kind of disappointed Nick wasn't included in Laura's gangbang session. Those two are so electric together. Keep up the amazing work!

PairadoxPairadoxalmost 7 years ago
Blood lines...

Awesome direction!

Millwakee - all white. No pills.

IC's sperm.

Breeding.

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago

Mr C, Walker, Craig, Farrell and Goth Girl Cathy are part of the CIA rouge cell trying all means possible to take down the IC and his team to open up the doors for their White Sup and BS groups to have a race war. I am still not happy with Melina and even her wimp hubby, both out and out racists. Maybe that police officer who tried to stop and kill agent Honeybee can lead them to Ferrell. IC can beat down Ferrell and IC2 can beat down Craig. Are you WW selling seats for that contest? But and you always have a twist what else have we missed that you will show us another who;s who done it. Angela will not rest until IC has got them all, so she can rest in righting her one wrong. 5+ again. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rebirth of true Aryans

One of the Big Boys is a descendant of a southern general.

Did unprotected sex between white men and (mostly) white women at Milwaukee produce kids? Was the goal of the experiment to raise an Aryana army from the Milwaukee experiment kids who are kept at the secret facility or to determine what women were suitable to clone the descendant of Adolph Hitler?

Cloning Hitler would produce the only one capable of leading the new Reich and the goal of true Aryans is to have him as their leader.

Is Mr. C the descendant of a leader of the Third Reich or of a leader of the Confederacy? Can running a facial recognition scan identify his ancestor? Would it alert him that he is known to the IC?

Oh, what web will be spun, so many ways to go.

I would let Laura see the sketch and watch all hell break loose!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Some of you are beginning to figure me out, or at least where I am going with my stories. No Hitler clones, but iceman and anonymous are not all that far off. Good thing I've already written most of the next story :o).

I'm wondering how everyone liked what your author wrote for Cindy at the end of this story.

And wallace99, yes, this story did VERY well for mixing sex and mystery, and was a lot of fun to write. Hopefully I'll be able to write some more stories that mix the two as well...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Couldn't think who Honeybee could be but it's obvious now. Bloodlines is the key and it will be interesting to see the way it goes.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I’m so happy for Cindy!! What has Mr C so upset about Agent Honeybee. Coming back to T&C? Is Callie one of the children of the Millwaukee Camp? As to Agent Darwave , a s Jo a n beWarner hasn’t gone anywhere, it isn’t her that has disappeared. Only other candidate is Julie Newton as Darkwave but why? Onto next series.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Wow looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES