The Other World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you wore us out." said Sean. "You're a Goddess... only a Goddess could take on four guys like us without missing a beat."

"I am your Goddess, and don't ever forget that." Laura said with a smile. The four young men could not help but totally agree...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've shut down." Rita said as Laura and I went up to the front, public bar area. It was barely past midnight. Bambi had been taken, blindfolded, out another way and given a ride home by one of Rita's Satyrs. Laura's four studs had left ahead of us after we'd all had a drink.

Cindy was at the bar again. Maybe she was being my bodyguard, or maybe she was a bit lonely and was drinking with her memories. I was sitting at a table, Laura to my right and Rita to my left. I heard the song 'Midnight City' playing in the background. Great song for the night, I thought to myself.

Rita continued: "Monday night is the slowest night of the week. This bar area is open, but I only open the rest of it for special parties booked in advance, like tonight."

"Definitely a special occasion." I said. "Don't you agree, Cindy?"

"I guess so." Cindy said, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "I think I need a ride home, though. Can I catch one with you guys?"

"Actually," I said, "maybe our friend here can give you a ride." I looked over to the entrance to the private bar area. Standing there, in a frilly white blouse, very tight blue jeans, and cork high-heel sandals... was Agent 'Honeybee'.

"Hello, Cindy." she said happily, her smile radiant, her eyes sparkling.

"Callie!" Cindy shouted in disbelief as she hopped off the barstool. "Callie, you're here!"

"Hey, baby." Callie said, her own eyes beginning to tear up. It was like in the movies: they ran into each other's arms and shared a deep kiss.

"I tried!" Callie said, beginning to cry as she and Cindy's foreheads were pressed together. "I tried to go about my life, but I just can't get you out of my mind! You're all I could think about, night and day..."

"I know, I know..." Cindy said through her own tears. "I've been the same way."

"I can't fight it anymore." Callie said. "I have to be with you, Cindy... I have to try... I want to be here, with you..."

"Let's go home and talk about it." Cindy said. Arm in arm, the two lovely blondes headed for the door, waving at us as they went by.

"Awww, so beautiful." Rita said, dabbing away tears in her own eyes.

"I think you're right, darling." Laura said to me. "I think it's going to work out."

"You get a research assistant that loves sex as much as you do," I said, "and I get a much, much happier Police partner."

"And the whole world a little better for all the love I just felt between them. You did very well on this one. Cop." Rita said...

Part 21 - Epilogue

"Mmm, it feels soooo good being back in your arms." Callie whispered. She and Cindy were in Cindy's bed. Cindy was holding Callie, whose magnificent ass was pressed into Cindy's hardbody abs as they lay like spoons.

"And I'm not letting you out of my arms again." Cindy said.

"I'm going to hold you to that." Callie said with her trademark beautiful smile.

"Good." Cindy said sleepily.

"So how is this going to work?" Callie said. "I've still got my porn company in California, I'm a porn star, you're a cop..." Cindy began laughing, a laugh born of pure happiness.

"If it is meant to be," she said, sighing, "we will find a way. We will find a way to make it work."

Callie looked over her shoulder and into Cindy's ice blue eyes. "Yes." she said. "Yes. We will." She reached back and pulled Cindy's head to her as their mouths met in a deep kiss, full of hunger for love...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Commmannderrrrr..."

"Yes, Angela?" I said, still in my dream state, not sure what time it was.

"Mmmm, that was one hell of a fuck you threw into that prostitute." Angela said. I opened my eyes to see the black haired beauty hovering over me, naked of course, her breasts hanging down over my chest. Only the light from the window was coming into the bedroom, and everything was an eerie bluish-black-and-white.

"Too bad we never got to fuck like that... in your world, my darling Commander..." Angela whispered, her voice sultry... and taunting.

"Yeah, too bad." I said sleepily. "Why don't you let me go back to sleep..."

"But you are so close, so very close, my beloved Commander..." Angela said. It felt like she was mounting me on the bed and when I opened my eyes her face was right in mine, her breasts seemingly just scraping my nipples. I could swear I could feel the heat of her black-fringed pussy just over my cock, not quite touching me, as Angela teased me with her luscious body.

"The answer is right there, Commander." Angela whispered. "Right in front of you. Have you really not considered their name? Superior... Bloodlines?"

I jolted awake. Angela was gone. It was still dark in the bedroom, but I was seeing in normal color again. Laura was asleep, facing away from me, and the sight of her magnificent ass in the clingy nightgown stirred my loins.

Nevertheless, I got up. It was 4:10am. I quickly shaved and showered, then began getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" Laura asked sleepily.

"I've got to go to the office." I said, whispering for no real reason. "I just thought of something. Sorry I woke you."

"Mmm, it's okay." Laura said. "I guess your morning blowjob will have to wait?"

"I'll definitely take a raincheck." I said. I went over and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you." Laura said. She had drifted back to sleep before I made it around the end of the bed. I checked on Carole, who was asleep. Bowser was looking at me inquiringly, though. I checked on Jim, who was also sound asleep. Buddy looked up at me, then settled back down as I went down the hall.

As always when I drove to Police Headquarters in these wee hours of the morning, the Town seemed almost like another world, but a beautiful one: quiet, the streetlamps lighting up Courthouse Square, City Hall, the Courthouse Complex. A light that lit up the statue of President Thomas Jefferson and the American flag on the flagpole right behind him set the perfect mood for me this morning.

I startled the Duty Desk as I came in by the side door and came up behind them. But they were awake and alert as they should be, and they reported no incidents during the night.

Going to my office, I shut the blinds and drapes over my office window. I opened the whiteboards, and in the dim light of just one lamp I stared at everything I'd written. What was Angela telling me in that all-too-real-feeling dream?

And then I saw it. I understood.

I realized what was going on. Millwakee made sense. The sanitarium made sense. George Aurus and Leonard Lotz made sense. And the Federal facility just across the State Line... yes, that had to be it, that had to be what was going on there.

I looked at the composed drawing of the man that I knew was my ultimate nemesis in the lower right hand corner. I understand you now, I thought to myself. I know what you were doing, and what you are doing now.

You tried to break me with torture... but it is I who will now break you. I am going to destroy you.

I swear it.

Finis.