All Comments on 'The Outback Ch. 02'

by BluePill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JRSONJRSON6 months ago

This is a satisfyingly hot story. The sexual tension of these two straight, trapped men feels real!

I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress for these two horny, masculine, trapped men.

I was irritated with the way that Neel selfishly, thoughtlessly, expressed his dominance over Dean. He seemed to feel entitled to take full advantage of Dean after them both getting totally sloshed!

It was great to see Dean put things in a healthier, biological perspective in his own mind! Then to consciously act to turn the tables, taking back some of the power dynamic, all while satisfying the sexual needs of both. Calmly and cooly leaving Neel in about the same confused state he had left Dean. Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, so masculine, so hot and well written. Would love to be there too.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

This just got a whole lot hotter. I loved the way that Dean took control of what happened, then turned this around to seemingly get the upper hand over Neel. Right now, you can imagine Neel standing in the shower shaking his head and saying to himself, WTF just happened while Dean is sitting in the living room sipping his beer with a big grin on his face. Very well done!

ilike2watchu5oneilike2watchu5one5 months ago

Another amazing installment! So glad you continued.

Windman1Windman14 months ago

Another great installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

turnabout is fair play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous