The Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

The two women flopped sideways off Kiki, and sat resting against the sidewall of the truck bed. It took them several minutes to recover. They'd sweated so much that their T-shirts stuck to their chests. The moisture had turned the shirts semi-transparent, as if they'd been in a wet T-shirt contest. Anyone walking by could've easily seen their darker nipples and areolae through the damp material. They dragged on their somewhat sodden shorts, replaced Kiki's gag, stroked her cheeks tenderly, and gave her tits one last kiss before they climbed off the truck and headed down the path, arms around each other.

They were not out of sight very long before a white-haired, rather paunchy guy appeared. Catching sight of Kiki, in her predicament, he strolled over as if this sort of thing happened every day. Squatting near her in the truck bed, he grabbed her nipples and squeezed them, making her wince. He lifted the nipples straight up, stretching her breasts up obscenely, apparently trying to see how far he could pull them. Kiki was mumbling garbled sounds that might've been protests.

Her blindfold still soaked with the brunette's cum, Kiki couldn't see who was with her now. But she assumed it had to be a man. Most women would not be so rough with breasts. But, in this state of abject submission, she found the mild pain arousing, too.

After playing with her tits in this fashion for a while, he released them, swatting each tit before climbing off the tailgate. He examined her sexual area, and noticed the butt plug in her ass. Grinning, he tugged on it, twisted it, pulled it partially out and then back in. He even pulled it all the way out, and gleefully shoved it all the way in again. Kiki made noises, whether of encouragement, arousal, or protest could not be determined.

Satisfied with his anal play, the white-haired guy unbuckled and unzipped his pants, pushing them, plus his underpants, to his ankles. He pulled up his shirt, and used one hand to press his paunch sideways, allowing him to look past it and see his dick. This was important, because his other hand was guiding that dick into Kiki's sopping cunt. Once he had the head of the cock at her opening, he quickly shoved it in. Her various cunt juices lubricated it easily. With almost pig-like grunts, he started fucking her.

Once he had a rhythm going, he let go of his paunch, so he could grab Kiki's hips for leverage. But as he thrust now, his pendulous abdomen began slapping against her still sensitized clit. In all probability, his ball sack was slapping her labia at the same time. In no time at all, Kiki actually arched up off the truck bed, the steel bar pressing into her abdomen, as she surrendered to yet another orgasm coursing through her body. As she did so, the man reached blindly under his paunch, his fingers finding her clit, and rubbed it to keep Kiki cumming as long as possible.

Her rapidly rippling cunt muscles as she experienced this prolonged orgasm did the trick for him. He slammed his pelvis against hers five times, hard, each time spurting a gush of semen into her cunt. Kiki was sucking air through her nose and around the gag in her mouth, trying to catch her breath from that intense release. The man's rapidly wilting cock was ejected from her cunt as her internal muscles contracted again. Smiling blissfully, he pulled down his shirt, pulled up his underpants and pants, tucked in and buckled up, and walked away, whistling merrily.

The Dom waited until he was out of sight, and went to the truck. He untied the ropes from Kiki's ankles. She brought her legs together, which placed her toes on the ground, relieving the strain on her arms a little. He removed the binding from her arms, and took off her gag and blindfold. She looked exhausted. "Are you OK, my pet?" he asked her.

"I'm fine, Sir," she said weakly, in that dreamy sort of subspace voice.

He wrapped her in a soft blanket, lifted her, and placed her in the passenger seat of the truck cab, buckling her seat belt. Getting into the driver's seat, he drove them to the spot on the beach where his friends were gathered. When he arrived, they already had a small bonfire going, and the food and drinks were laid out for the party. Kiki didn't know it yet, but these were the people that had used her. Her Dom had set the whole thing up, ensuring that the 'passersby' that used her were all his friends.

He got out of the truck, came around to her side, unbuckled her seat belt, and again carried her, this time to a lovely warm spot by the fire. He kept her wrapped in the blanket and in his arms, cuddling her, whispering things to her. After her 'ordeal' she needed such aftercare to be eased back out of subspace. As she gradually became more aware of the world around her, people brought them both drinks to sip, and foods to nibble on.

When Kiki had fully recovered, her Dom signaled to a young, good-looking guy to join them. The guy walked up, knelt close to Kiki and said, "I'm the first one that used you today. I loved having a really good look at your pussy! To be honest, before today I hadn't seen one up close, in bright light! I especially enjoyed finding your clit and the feel of it in my mouth as I sucked on it! You're a great fuck!" Looking at the Dom, he added, "Thanks for inviting me. Next time I need to remember to bring a flashlight, so I can see better up inside her!"

Kiki blushed at his effusive statements, but she smiled a beaming smile at him and nodded happily. The young guy went back to the party.

Next, a man and a woman approached. The woman spoke first, saying, "We arrived next, my husband and I. You were such a lovely, inviting sight. I just had to eat your pussy until you came, while you sucked on my husband's cock, to make it hard."

Kiki was much herself now. "Oh," she said, "I wondered who had that magical tongue. Wow, you made me cum so hard! Thank you."

"Well, my dear, you returned the favor, eating my cunt like you did," the woman replied.

Her husband chimed in, "And while your mouth was busy with my wife, I was fucking you. Your mouth had gotten me so aroused that I didn't last very long. But that gave me a chance to play with your tit, and my wife's tit as you ate her. It was wonderful feeling and hearing her cumming on your face like that."

Kiki giggled. "It was wonderful for me, as well," she told them, before they returned to the festivities.

Two women detached themselves from the gathering and walked over – a strawberry blonde and a brunette. These two people Kiki recognized. "Sandra? Lily? Were you two part of this event?" she asked, wide-eyed.

The women actually tittered. "Ready, willing, and able. Always up for a kinky orgasm. That's us!" Sandra said, her eyes twinkling. "I was the one that ate your delicious pussy."

"And I was the one that rode your mouth, while I ate out Sandra's cunt," Lily said with a smirk. "Wow! The orgasms we three had were explosive!" Sandra nodded her agreement.

"I'll say they were," Kiki declared. "But which of you put this butt plug up my ass?" she asked, shifting slightly in her Dom's lap, as the plug clamored for her consciousness again.

Both of the women chimed 'not me' statements. Sandra added, "I couldn't have reached that far, even if I'd tried. And we were both a little busy, gobbling cunt."

Kiki's Dom chuckled. "I confess. I sneaked in and inserted it. Here, I think it's time it came out." He reached under Kiki's ass as she raised herself up slightly. Her eyes showed momentary surprise as her anal ring was stretched during the plug's emergence. Her Dom set it on the blanket beside them.

The two women gave Kiki warm, caring embraces and kisses before they moved off, back to the larger group.

Kiki noticed a pudgy, white-haired guy waddling toward them from the other side of the bonfire. She whispered quietly to her Dom, "Oh my god – him?" Her Dom nodded, grinning.

"Ah, there you are, my dear!" the guy exclaimed when he was near enough to speak. "May I say that your breasts are amazing! So stretchable and supple! I felt I could have played with them for hours. However, as I explained to your... your... friend..." he stated, clearly at a loss for the proper word, nodding at her Dom. "As I explained to him, I hadn't had sex for over a month, and my balls felt like they wanted to burst. The sensation got even worse as I played with your tits, so I had to stop, and climb off the truck so I could fuck you. Coupling with you was amazing – astonishing! I felt like I must've squirted a gallon of seed into you! As I walked away, I felt better than I have for years!"

Kiki smiled a tender smile. "I'm truly glad you enjoyed me," she said diplomatically. After all, he'd given her an extended orgasm, so even though his belly might get in the way, she'd certainly fuck him again if her Dom permitted it.

Once they were relatively alone again, Kiki twisted around in his arms so she could face him and said to her wonderful Dom, "Thank you, Sir. For setting this up so carefully. It was a glorious experience that I'll treasure! I'm so happy to be yours!"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers
12