All Comments on 'The Outlander'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Interesting.

Okay, it's a five-star. But it is also a most uncommon story. It borders on being implausible, perhaps nonfunctional. (How many young people, with raging hormones and insufficient outlet, would refuse to leave the valley?) Still, very interesting.

Raptor5Raptor5over 12 years ago
Interesting

So he get lost in Time, maybe. Or just in a small town out in no where. Back water I believe they call it. Has a pending marriage and falls for a gal. I guess he has no real love for. The Bank went ahead and exchange his normal dollars for theirs with no questions asked.

Something else is going on that you haven't said in the story yet. Now he has to impregnate more women.

Now when do we get the ANSWERS?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A NEW CULT CREDE OPENS

bringing forth multiple decescions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once in the highlands, the highlands of Scotland...

Aye laddie, I remember Brigadoon... but a cute variant on the story nevertheless.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Nice fantasy

Another discrepancy is the cost of petrol. The currency, too, being old-style; but then the bank had no issues with the US dollars, and US currency has changed a LOT in the past decade. Likening the place to Brigadoon might be a good call.

If he has any, Duncan might give a call to one of his mates and see if he would help out Cindy and the other forlorn women, since Duncan doesn't want to share and neither does Lucy.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 3 years ago

Not one to dig to much into the stories I choose to read...I enjoyed your take and want to thank you for posting it on Lit for our enjoyment, well done...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I really enjoy the story. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...