The Outlander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining through the window bathing us in its warmth when I felt Lucy stir. She looked at me for several seconds. "So it wasn't a dream after all, there is a man in my bed and by the feel of the sheets this man and I have been having sex."

"We started with sex and finished with me making love to you. I was hoping that you'd remember that part of what happened." I turned to her and kissed her, "Good morning and how do you feel on this fine and sunny morning?"

"I feel wonderful, I'm waiting for either the pearly gates to open and let me in or someone to nudge me out of this dream, which are you?"

"I'm sure as hell not Saint Peter or any of the heavenly host and I don't believe in nudging you awake, I believe in loving you awake." I kissed my way to her nipple where I stayed for a couple of minutes before moving beyond her firm, ripe, glorious breasts until I reached her pussy with the aroma of us and my dried sperm matting her pubic hair. There was something intoxicating about this almost primal smell that I breathed deeply to savour before allowing my tongue to explore her pussy.

"Stop!" This wasn't what I was expecting. "Before you get carried away I have to get out of this bed, get myself cleaned up, have breakfast and get to work, I have a busy day ahead of me, some guy came in with this really unusual car and it's going to take ages for me to decide where to start on it."

"Forget about the guy and his car, he can wait." I took another slurp of her pussy juices.

"But I thought that he was in a hurry to get somewhere to meet his fiancé's parents."

"Forget about his fiancé and forget about her parents, I think that you'll find he's quite happy where he is."

"And I'm quite happy for him to be where he is right now but I still have to get to work, I can't afford to be lying around in bed all day, not that that's not an attractive proposition." She scrambled out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom. I head the shower hiss into life as I headed to the kitchen to see what I could do about breakfast. I had a pan on the stove with bacon sizzling away, the fire door open and a slice of bread sitting on a fork getting a tan when Lucy emerged from the bedroom fully dressed and towelling her hair. She walked over to me and bent down and kissed me. "I didn't expect this but thank you. What are your plans for today?"

"Seeing as how I don't know when my car will be fixed, I thought that I might take a wander around this placed, it intrigues me."

"In what way?"

"For a start I noticed all of the cars are old models, there are no new cars around, don't you think that's a bit odd?"

"Why? Why replace a perfectly good car just because it's old? They're reliable and when something goes wrong it's easy to fix."

"What about parts, they must be hard to find?"

"Not really, if we can't find a part we just make one, simple. When I looked at your car yesterday I realised that I would be out of my depth it may take me some time to work out where to begin, you could be here for some time. Is that going to cause a problem for you after all you were keen to leave yesterday."

'I'm not so keen today, I realised that my life with Ami may not be as good as I'd hoped." The more that I thought about it the more I became convinced that there was something missing in the relationship and the pieces were slowly falling into place, what was missing was respect. I respected her, or at least I did until now, but I got the feeling that this was not reciprocated by her. I was coming to the conclusion that she was more in love with the idea of getting married than she was in getting married to me, I was just the chosen one, the one who could provide her with the life that she wanted.

I headed for the shower and scrambled into fresh clothes and went back into the kitchen. Lucy had finished washing the dishes and was wiping her hands on the tea towel. "Come on if you want a ride." Lucy was heading for the door as she spoke so I followed her. She dropped me off on Main Street with a kiss on the cheek and an invitation to lunch with her at twelve. I had seen Main Street before in movies and on TV and it wasn't just the fashions being worn by the inhabitants of this town it was the hair styles and makeup, but there was one thing that seemed totally out of place, it was the attitude of the people, they all seemed so friendly.

I was in the 50's style milk bar sitting in a booth drinking a chocolate malt, I didn't know what it was when the guy asked me what I wanted but it looked good on the milk shakes board so I ordered one. I was enjoying the thick creamy milk shake when I heard a couple of girls in the next booth talking. "I saw Lucy with a new guy in her car last night, she wasted no time sinking her claws into him, I hope she leaves enough for the rest of us."

"Cindy, I don't know what you're getting so excited about you've got a husband who can serve you, not like us."

"I know but a girl can dream can't she?"

"It's not everyone who can have a father who's an outlander and a mother who was an only child and can marry anyone because they aren't close kin." There was a definite tone of jealousy in her voice. I thought on this conversation for a while before deciding that it meant little to me or Lucy so I filed it away in my memory bank of useless trivia.

It was getting close to mid-day so I walked to the service station . My car was still up on the hoist and Lucy was peering into the bowels of the engine bay. "Any closer to working it out?"

"Yes and no, I can see what the problem is but where to start? It's probably very simple once you know how."

"Forget about it for now, we're having lunch remember."

"How could I forget." She was close to me so it was no great feat of contortion for her to kiss me. "Don't you dare move, I won't be more than a minute."

"Can I at least breathe or do you want me to hold my breath until you get back?" She didn't say anything, just ran to through a door at the back of the service bay and emerged not quite a minute later sans overalls and with a wicker basket in her hand. I made a show of releasing my breath and gasping for air. She kissed me, grabbed my hand and led me to her car.

It was a pleasant drive along a winding road with green fields of some sort of crop or other on one side and a river on the other. Eventually we stopped beside a small lake, there was a small structure with a roof on four uprights, just large enough for a picnic table and a wood fired barbecue. Lucy placed the hamper on the table and began to unpack the contents. "Where did this come from? You didn't make this yourself."

"I have a cousin who works at the hotel, she put it together for me."

"I suppose that she asked you why you needed it."

"Of course, you don't do something like this without the world wanting to know all about it. I told her that I had a lunch date with a handsome man that was full of potential."

"Potential?" My memory bank of useless trivia disgorged on demand the information so recently filed. "Potential for what exactly?"

She came and sat on my lap, her arm snaked around my neck and her lips found mine. "Potential to make a lonely. . . (kiss) . . frustrated. . . . (kiss) . . .randy. . . (kiss) . . . girl. . . (kiss) . . . very happy. . . (kiss, kiss, kiss) . . . You're not really hungry, are you?"

"For food, no." How do you write a kiss that lasts a minute or more? My mouth was getting kissed out when our lips finally freed themselves and somewhere in that time my hands had found and released several buttons and entered her shirt to find her breasts, nipples already hard, and begin to caress them. Lucy moaned something about me clearing a space on the table so that she could lay back while her hands were busy with my trousers. I know that you're thinking that all that I'm interested in is jumping her bones and getting on with it but that wasn't the case at all, I wanted to make love to her. Decks cleared and clothes sufficiently removed I had my head between her legs and was tenderly kissing and licking her warm, moist, sweet pussy.

"Oh my god I can't bear this any longer, will you please hurry up."

"All in good time, I want both of us to enjoy this for as long as possible before we come."

"But I have to get back to work, I can't stay out here all afternoon."

"The work that you're in a hurry to get back to is my car is it?"

"Yes."

"What if I was to tell you that I don't give a stuff about my car right now, the most important thing to me is to make mad passionate love to you, the woman I love and want to marry."

"What about your. . . "

"Forget about her, I know that I have." I returned to her pussy, inserting a finger so that I could lick her clit.

"Oh well I guess that I'll just have to grin and bear it."

"I can see your grin from here." My eyes were not looking anywhere near her grinning mouth, I was concentrating on her pubes. In the fullness of time my attention moved over her trimmed pubes and between her beautiful breasts, pausing for a side trip to her nipples, and finally coming to rest on her lips. As I kissed her I moved between her legs and eased my cock between her sopping wet pussy lips. Heaven was right there on that table even if I did get a splinter in my knee as I entered its gates.

As we drove back through town I couldn't help noticing that we were attracting a certain amount of attention. Lucy had just put her overalls back on when a car pulled up outside the service bay, a couple of girls got out. "Lucy, could you have a look at my car for me, it doesn't sound right."

Lucy opened the bonnet and had a quick look. "Someone's been playing silly buggers haven't they?" She swapped a couple of sparkplug leads over and the car was running smoothly again. "This was just an excuse to come and see me to find out who this man is that I've been seen with." The girls weren't even ashamed of this obvious deception. "I'm not even going to introduce you to him because he's mine and none of you, especially you Cindy are going to get anywhere near him."

"What about the dance on Saturday night, we'll all get to dance with him during the progressive barn dance, then let's see if you can keep him to yourself."

"Oh damn! I forgot about the dance."

"I have a solution. I'll sit out the progressive barn dance, whatever that is."

"No you can't do that!" Cindy shouted. "That's not fair and it goes completely against the rules."

"Rules, what rules?" I was confused and curious at the same time.

"I'll explain all later. Now off you go girls and don't try fooling around with your car just to try to get to know my man."

I became a permanent fixture at the service station, cleaning up and pumping fuel and doing the sort of driveway service that has completely gone in my time, more's the pity, and helping Lucy with the basic grease and oil changes. It all seemed so simple on these cars, you'd put the car on the hoist, put a container under the motor and remove the sump plug, while it was draining you'd adjust the brakes, check the oil levels in the gear box and differential, do the rounds with the grease gun making sure that all the grease points on the suspension and drive train got filled up with grease. By this time all of the oil had drained from the sump, all that was left to do before lowering the hoist was to unscrew the oil filter and on the older cars take the filter element out and flush it in some petrol before replacing it. Down on the ground the oil was replaced with oil decanted from drums into glass measure bottles with a spout on top. Once topped up the radiator was checked and topped up if necessary, the service sticker placed on the top left corner of the windscreen and it was backed out ready to be delivered to its owner. Like I said, it was simple and didn't take long for me to pick it up.

I survived the Saturday night dance, just. It became obvious during the dreaded progressive barn dance that my attraction to the girls, and there seemed to have been dozens of them, was centred well below the waist, as soon as contact was made her pelvis would be thrust hard against mine. The consensus of opinion was that I was definitely not homosexual but that I was besotted by Lucy and that there was no chance of success, so the pressure was relieved.

Life with Lucy was perfect, it was never boring, never routine, while there was enough work to keep us busy there was also time for a quick kiss and cuddle in the back of the lube bay or a spontaneous lunch away from work, if the weather was good we'd take a drive to some place in the country if it was bad we'd go home for. . . you know. Things were looking up for us, I was settled into Lucy's life and her house and was for the first time in living memory really happy with my life.

One afternoon Lucy went off on her own, she wouldn't tell me where she was going which left me wondering what was going on, all my insecurities rose to the surface and I was beginning to panic that my life was going to come to an end when she came back. I walked out of the lube bay where I'd been working on Fred Merryman's Austin A90. It was back on the ground and the six cylinder motor sounded just as it would have the day it rolled off the assembly line all those years ago. I looked at her to see if I could guess what was about to happen, I was way off. She literally ran into my arms and gave me a huge hug and even huger kiss. "Darling, guess what, we are going to have a baby." I returned the hugs and kisses, this was great wasn't it?

"I'm not surprised given that we have never used any form of birth control since that very first time when you refused to let me use a condom, not that I had one, but I was prepared to pull out. It was almost as if you wanted to fall pregnant from day one."

"I did, and then you showed me that having children could and should be a shared experience between two people that loved each other and forced me to rethink my position when it came to the rule."

"There's that rule again. I'd almost forgotten about that, what is this rule and why is everyone so hung up about it?"

"To explain this fully I'll have to go back to the very beginning of our history and that is going to take some time so I suggest you be patient until after dinner tonight and I'll tell all."

We had finished dinner and cleared away the dishes. "A hundred and fifty years ago a party of settlers were heading for a settlement out West but they were caught in a storm. There was a lot of thunder and lightning and one strike started bushfire that trapped them in this valley. The leaders took a close look at the land and decided that it was fertile and could support a reasonably large population so they decided to settle in here. Their visions of self sufficiency was almost a success except for the intervention of a couple of wars when the government authorities came and took our best men away, many of them never came back. This caused an imbalance in the male to female ratio and caused concerns about inbreeding so the leaders decreed that any male 'Outlander' that ventured into this valley should be encouraged to service as many women as possible so that there was a new bloodline in the population."

"So I was the outlander, the new prize bull here to service the heifers was I?"

"That was the original idea, I saw you first so I was to have you first and then I was to pass you on to the next woman, but you and your love and your whole attitude to how a man and a woman should behave changed all of that for me, I just couldn't give you up, I wasn't prepared to pass you on to the next person but I had to keep you here I had to make sure that you stayed here with me so I couldn't tell you about this until I was sure that I was pregnant and then I hoped that you wouldn't get angry with the people of this valley and leave, I couldn't let you leave."

"There's no chance of that now and there hasn't been for some time, I knew how I felt about you from the very first day and in time I knew that you felt the same way strongly enough to want to break the rule, whatever it was. I think I sort of worked out what the rule was and I probably would have understood if you'd decided to obey it, but I wouldn't have been happy and I would have fought it for as long as I could." I drew her to me and kissed her gently on the lips. "I love you and that's all that matters to me, now is there anything in that rule of yours about a man making love to his pregnant wife?"

"Wife?"

"You don't think that our child is going to be born out of wedlock do you?"

"And just when were you planning to make love to your wife?"

"About now would be great, I think that it'd be a tad hypocritical for me to ask you to wait until we're married before making love, given our present circumstances I'd say the sooner the better don't you think?"

"I want you to fuck me, that was how this started wasn't it?"

"Have I taught you nothing?" She didn't answer me in words but by the time we had finished it was obvious that she had learnt well.

12