All Comments on 'The Package'

by animalnotes

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No Wimps

I enjoyed it. Maybe a little short but the husband definitely didnt pull any punches realizing whores and disease go together. This wife had no respect or love for this man.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
ALL IN ALL,,,

The last statement is pretty much the way it is, you never know the person your married to that well.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Stupid garbage so I gave it a 1.

No one can put two cocks in their mouth at one time. That is impossible.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I hate it when a good guy get fucked over

The husband handled it the right way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Too Short

It could be a good story. We don't know enough yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

toss the whore out that is what she deserves.

worthless slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Short

Shot and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't get it

Why did you throw out his perfect girl? She is a keeper, a girl who takes it in all holes. I wish my wife had ten percent of your wife's courage and sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, Anonymous...

...hope you realize your wish came true already...

Your wife does all that (and more) - problem is: NOT WITH YOU..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK

OK but needs a lot more to the story.

But its a great start, I might have filled this part out more.

Still, a nice beginning

SigintSigintabout 7 years ago
That's It?

You don't call this complete, do you?

DWornock, have you NEVER watched a porno?

Geez, that's practically a staple.

josephpauljosephpaulalmost 7 years ago
that was quick

found out the wife was cheating, no inner turmoil detailed. no umm ing and aah ing about what to do. just straight to the point. get out of my house bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
that was quick

Years ago she discovered her only assurance of an orgasm was to go cowgirl up, wiggle around to find some part of lover's abdomen to stimulate her clitoris. Often it was frustratingly difficult to do so she tried to get herself over the top by angrily cursing fuck you over and over. She was now on third husband. Prior to her first marriage she had enticed numerous wealthy or famous men to pay her way to offer to set her up. She felt using sex to get things was fine and had fucked her way from part time receptionist to doing the initial consultations for world famous plastic surgeon, who was also screwing the other 20ish females he employed.

He took her on cruise. He took photos of her topless. He had wife who found photos. She lost job decided time for kids and seduced second husband. First husband got her cherry when she was 22. She wanted out of three forks Montana and heard local man was headed to California and she traded cherry to get wedding ring so he would take her.

She got job as bank teller then divorce. Got toothless black hooker to educate her on blow jobs

Cinda was cheating on 3rd husband before marriage and never stopped.

As college instructor in Helena Montana she had panties flood over one student's muscular arms.

Harassed and coerced him. Blew him in baseball dugout

Third time meeting for sex she had just settled on him when surprised look show on her face. Never had she cum so quickly. Student had bump on pelvic bone that perfectly aligned with her clit.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EASY IT IS WITH YOU became her mantra. Years of wiggling and cursing in frustration taking hours in hopes of elusive orgasms were forgotten. Searching for right spot a thing of the past

She became multi-orgasmic...she became squirter...

Personal record a dozen cums in under 30 minutes

She named him the King of Control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most interesting part of the story was left out.

Also the most difficult part of the story to write.

Thanks for what you were able to do. Hope it becomes more as you develop your wit and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally

Thanks to this writer for helping us non-wimp stupid weak men. She’s a whore he finds out and the door slams shut. Sounds like real life to me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too short

But what little there is works fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Flash

Sure to be voted down by the cucks who think the husband ought to have kicked her out because he wasn't invited to clean out her cream pies.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Video games who revenge and punishment on all

3 stars OK story

But

I want revenge and punishment on men and her

Extremely painful

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Okay, but why?

She's just a common slut? No real commitment to her husband? Is she a new wife, or did her behavior change? I get it, but the characters have no depth.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I want to change my comment.

I recently wrote a short note without explanation. All I was concerned with was their immediate thoughts, not the history or the why. I should not have applied a different standard to your story. Reading it again, I see it as a moment in time. No explanation was needed because none would change the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely

...was written by a loser who's wife left him and now he thinks by writing this sad tale he is somehow getting even with her. You know the story is bad when 26thNC thinks it's good. Most people know that when he likes it, it sucks.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
OK for four hours?

Author obviously wanted a quickie. Assuming watching it and being numb took all of 30 mins, and then packing out wife's stuff took 3.5 hours, it's even brief coverage of those four hours elapsed. The package having his name on it tugs a thread that deserves explanation. Why/who ratted her out on purpose? Him opening an unlabeled package would be cleaner for a quickie. The reader should be able to imagine she is either a one-time slut (lost a bet, blackmail, etc.) or a long-time slut. Either way, he's made it clear she's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incomplete...3star.

I liked it. Thanks to the author. But you ended too soon and there are angles that yet need to be explain. Like was he expecting that tape in the mail? If so, how did he got to know it is coming? Things like that. I hope authors like Harddaysknight, Skippy47, or better yet Vandemonium1, saddletramp1957, ohio, FTDS can expand this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry I ever read this crap.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess there could be a lot of opinions or questions here, how long is the marriage?, why not talk to the husband first?, why do it at all?. Are there children? My opinion is simply to do basically what he did. If she could do this so carelessly then how much danger would the husband be in for std's. So get tested, and do what he did. Divorce her quitely as possible. Then find a sick diseased bastard to give her some life changing disease that does her in, and when she is terminal, drop by and let her know how you helped her and smile and leave her to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good bones of a story, but needs to be fleshed out.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Calling it pure shit would be too nice.

Evidently a cheating whore....and that was a real whore you wrote, gets you off. The piss poor ending did nothing to convince me otherwise. Just because a wife gets tossed out in no way means the writer isnt excited by a cumdump wife and this little man is.

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 1 year ago

Good start to a story. Not much on it’s own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story but it actually happened to me. Unknown to me, my wife, Carol, was fucking her boss. My wife is a beautiful blonde with a nice body with C size breasts. I knew she and her boss, Fred, were friends outside work but she was 47 and he was 28 so it never entered my mind they might be having an affair. Fred's girlfriend hated Carol and was jealous so she sent me a tape in the mail. I couldn't believe it when I watched the tape. It showed her naked on her knees sucking his cock. I watched as she fucked him in many different positions. In one scene Fred was wearing a bra and panties and I saw her pull down his panties and blow him. Although I was furious, I was surprised that I was really turned on and had a rock hard erection. I went out and bought myself some nylon panties. When she came home, I was standing in the living room wearing only panties. She said, "What the hell are you doing?" I answered, "I understand this is how you like your men when you fuck." Her eyes went wide, she started to cry and blurted out all the usual excuses. She had never ever given me a blowjob. She would suck on my dick as foreplay but never an actual blowjob. I had watched her blow Fred and swallow. I told her to strip naked and suck my cock. I wasn't gentle as I fucked her mouth and came down her throat, I made her tell me everything. She had been fucking him for three years. Every morning she would go to his office and suck his cock and most afternoons he would bend her over his desk and fuck her. She also went on business trips with him, sometimes they'd get a hotel in the afternoon and she'd stay at his house when I was out of town. For the next two weeks, all we did was fuck about 5 times a day as she would tell me about all she did with Fred. She said he was the only guy she'd fucked since we were married but confessed that there was one other guy she had blown 10 or 12 times.

Karn9Karn99 months ago

Good start to Buick of an ending! 3*

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago

Very incomplete story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is this the best you can do? FTDS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous